focus compound?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anybody know of anything that is good for focus and concentration? i swear my mind is just lazy af and its gotten worse as ive gotten older...

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some good pre workout.

Gawt dang laser vision i tell yuh whut.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Adderall x 2

Also google nootropics

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God of Rage pwo will give you all the focus you need...

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Addy - will turn you into a zombie but your house will be clean as hell

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-genius-nootropic/

One can never, ever be too intelligent, but this is Chaos and Pain's attempt at getting us all to the point where people start remarking that we might be a little overly intellectually intimidating. Cannibal Genius, one of Chaos and Pain's nootropic supplements, will put your brain on hyperdrive, as the 44 different amines and alkaloids in acacia rigidula will give you a nice little burst of energy to go with the noopept we piled in to improve your memory like nothing ever has. Then, just to add insult to injury for your intellectual rivals, we dropped alpha GPC, gingko, sulbutiamine, bacopa, acetyl l-carnitine, theanine, and vitamin D3 into the mix. Nothing on Earth can touch this blend for focus, memory, and cognition.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-genius-nootropic/

One can never, ever be too intelligent, but this is Chaos and Pain's attempt at getting us all to the point where people start remarking that we might be a little overly intellectually intimidating. Cannibal Genius, one of Chaos and Pain's nootropic supplements, will put your brain on hyperdrive, as the 44 different amines and alkaloids in acacia rigidula will give you a nice little burst of energy to go with the noopept we piled in to improve your memory like nothing ever has. Then, just to add insult to injury for your intellectual rivals, we dropped alpha GPC, gingko, sulbutiamine, bacopa, acetyl l-carnitine, theanine, and vitamin D3 into the mix. Nothing on Earth can touch this blend for focus, memory, and cognition.
ooooooh you should give me one to log! lol j/k thanks for the link ill look into it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Addy - will turn you into a zombie but your house will be clean as hell
lol where can i get one ? gonna start sneaking some into wifeys tea lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FocusXT

single ingredients that work well Choline, HupA and i love me some noopept xt

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3 votes for adderall (amphetamine.) Here’s my take on amphetamine: you only need 5mg to start off with, and it’s the best thing for focus and motivation ever.

Easiest/most economical thing to do is buy a few vyvanse off a desperate soccer mom for five bucks a piece and just put a match head’s worth of the powder under your tongue. Each one will last a really long time.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
How about 5 mins of slipknot PWO or some intra-workout Mudvayne?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 votes for adderall (amphetamine.) Here’s my take on amphetamine: you only need 5mg to start off with, and it’s the best thing for focus and motivation ever.

Easiest/most economical thing to do is buy a few vyvanse off a desperate soccer mom for five bucks a piece and just put a match head’s worth of the powder under your tongue. Each one will last a really long time.
I wish... =(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does Adderal come in "research purposes" like where we get the goodies from ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think i heard mike arnold say hes working on something that works like addarell

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I think i heard mike arnold say hes working on something that works like addarell
Nothing will be close to adderall....I've tried everything under the sun to find a replacement. I am prescribed adderall, unfortunately, For the last few months I had only been able to find temp jobs, so no insurance and my script ran out. =/

Wanting to try some Sunifram which I know MA's Vicaine had that in it along with Fl-Moda.....I thought FL-Moda might help, but I didn't really notice anything from that either.

Point is, nothing will compete with a straight up amphetamine like adderall. If it does, you can expect it to be banned very shortly after introduction.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops of crz sip during your day focus and mood boost all the way.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That ****s perscription cocaine
Yep. And I have more stashed than I know what to do with lol (been having a script for years, been stockpiling)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HELL no lol. It’s the absolute strictest legal class of barcotics possible,

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HELL no lol. It’s the absolute strictest legal class of narcotics possible,

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They need to make NBDMPEA. That’d probably work like amphetamine. Or hexahydroamphetamine....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Benzphetamine should be available more readily than amphetamine. I say should because I haven’t seen it from any source, though it’s only schedule III like our other goodies, so it is technically available to research.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep. And I have more stashed than I know what to do with lol (been having a script for years, been stockpiling)
I had a script for 4years i sold 90% of it. About a year ago i stopped filling it so i wouldnt do it. I was sniffing them mofos when i was drinking, burned like **** and taste like cherries

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No you dont, say you get anxiety attacks and cant focus on daily tasks.
Really?!?!? Basically need to look up ADHD symptoms I suppose?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To me, coke and addarell feel the same, never done speed
They feel the same to me too. When I was in college we would actually call adderall “kiddy coke”.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
To me, coke and addarell feel the same, never done speed
Speed is way better. Coke the high starts declining after like 5 minutes. Retarded. Speed lasts for hours. Way more effective of a drug. Either one is very effective at ruining lives though. The difference for me was with coke i couldnt afford to keep myself up for a week. With meth i couldnt NOT keep myself up for a week. Glad i dont do that sh1t anymore

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Meth ain’t speed. Speed is speed. Dextroamphetamine. Speed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Meth is Crank, geek, glass, shard, crystal...

Dextroamphetamine is Speed. Adderall is speed. Plain and simple.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Generally speaking you have pills of speed and shards of glass.

Calling crank speed is like calling sten primo.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Meth is Crank, geek, glass, shard, crystal...

Dextroamphetamine is Speed. Adderall is speed. Plain and simple.
Its all the same. Maybe not chemically, but effects wise its all pretty much the same

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its all the same. Maybe not chemically, but effects wise its all pretty much the same
Somewhat, yes. I’ve tried em all, and a bunch of different versions or synthesis typeclasses or whatever you’d like to call them... recipes, of meth. Some dirty stuff synthesized from ephedrine by knocking off the ketone, and way cleaner, anhydrous, sulfate, hydrochloride.

Cocaine has the highest cardio and immediate psychological effects of all and the shortest duration, an hour tops. also it’s not a phenylethylamine such as speed or crank are. Couple bumps of coke and you’ll be ready to start a donut shop with a stranger you met in the bathroom.

Methamphetamine (N, alpha, dimethyl phenylethylamine) has a far longer duration of effects and wakefulness and excessive amounts of energy are its primary effect, it is also inherently neurotoxic. It’s use as a recreational street drug is more recent than that of amphetamine (speed). I noticed if I smoked meth it’s actually quite hard to get anything done, just run around like a chicken with its head cut off for a whole day and night.

Amphetamine (Alpha Methyl Phenylethylamine) has a duration of about nine hours and is actually quite mild at low-medium dosages. It does not have profound cardiac effects, and it’s energy while determined and focused is not overwhelming like meth. It is the original “Speed”. In feeling, yes it’s rather similar to a low onset dose of meth, not totally spun out, but it’s still an entirely different chemical with effects different enough that I think it’s important to differentiate the two.

In my honest opinion I think amphetamine should be used instead of dmaa or similar as a SAFER alternative, because medically it really is. And not caffeine either. Just the speed and amino acids for pump is what should be in preworkout. I mean it’s all addictive anyway, we should have the safest and best one, not a bunch of crap poison to try and fake it. It’s prescribed specifically for focus or chronic lethargy/narcolepsy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yes, with meth you’re up all day and night then you either fiend for more or crash hard in a very evil way. Not fun at all. Worst comedown ever.

With speed you just feel the effects fade slowly after about hour five to hour nine. Then you can go to bed if you want. Easily even.