stack

Panther06

Awards
Ok, this sounds stupid posting this but I think its a decent experience. For the past 4 months I had been reading about PHs and learning. I thought I was ready to start yesterday. Well I took the megabol and my nuts shrunk some and got tight as hell. All day I was walking around thinking "WTF".

But the point being is I'm 19 and I realized why not wait another year and really get everything in check and the try it out. I know it was only one day but I just couldnt take my nuts that tight. I guess its the live and learn thing. But now I know to get everything in check before I try the chemical help.

alright YJ bring on the flame....:D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
i dont' know what is wrong with your nuts but it has nothing to do woth the ph's... Your natural test won't shut down until about week 3... So use a blow dryer and heat them back up and you should be fine... :) Talk to ya...

Panther06

Awards
yeah I dunno, i figured thats what it was I had read that some people had expereinced tightness but not on day1, so i really didnt know what to expect.

Andy2k

Awards
Did you take any ephedrine or anything similar? Ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor (as is caffeine etc) and this will make your happy sack tighten up. an ECA stack is pretty good at doing this, and if you take too much (more than 60mg ephedrine daily) then it's not just the happy sack that will be affected, but your middle wicket as well.

Panther06

Awards
no I didnt take anything with ephedrine, i took it with my morning meal oatmeal,oj and eggs and then within a few hours my sack was pretty tight, it couldve been my mind.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
no I didnt take anything with ephedrine, i took it with my morning meal oatmeal,oj and eggs and then within a few hours my sack was pretty tight, it couldve been my mind.
Psychosomatic indeed, it sounds.