Useful or BS supp?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, long story short friend of mine got a ton of this bottles with this ingredients, it's called Igf-7 big, is it worth it based on list of ingredients? I can't find anything on these... Maybe you guys can help. To me, it looks like pre historic try of GDA.
Screenshot_20181206-115727~2.jpeg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure wish I could read German. I saw a YouTube video about this stuff. My issue is how does that pass the liver?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure wish I could read German. I saw a YouTube video about this stuff. My issue is how does that pass the liver?
Yeah, good question, and all reviews are on german or polish... This can be hit or miss, bc we all know some of supps were better before, but same goes on the other side also...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those capsules must be huge if they have over a gram of contents in each cap.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have yet to see any bloods showing oral IGF works. Lots of subjective "yeah my recovery is better brahs" but no objective measures showing anything significant. Its bollocks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have yet to see any bloods showing oral IGF works. Lots of subjective "yeah my recovery is better brahs" but no objective measures showing anything significant. Its bollocks.
I'd believe it if maybe they had cyclosomal delivery or something.

Reactions: Nac
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd open up the caps and rub em on with DMSO. Maybe that would work.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its 1.16g in 2 caps... so around 510mg/cap... based on the doses and the few ingredients in the blend i can read, I dont see how this could ahve any effect unless you're taking like 20 caps a day ha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
its 1.16g in 2 caps... so around 510mg/cap... based on the doses and the few ingredients in the blend i can read, I dont see how this could ahve any effect unless you're taking like 20 caps a day ha
That's just the GF blend, there's another gram and a half of minerals in two caps as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's just the GF blend, there's another gram and a half of minerals in two caps as well.
only 350ish mg... the 3 below the minerals are protein fat carbs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In all, that seems to equal 1400mg or so per cap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So then there's a gram of carbs and protein as well.
i doubt those are in addition to, more likely simply just the measure of p/f/c in the other minerals and such

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i doubt those are in addition to, more likely simply just the measure of p/f/c in the other minerals and such
It would make more sense I suppose that the analysis is just of what's in that 1.1g of listed ingredients per serving for nutrient. However then that would be covered by protein and carbs as far as the weight number of the ingredients vs that analysis. As we can see there's minerals etc. and of course there are not any proteins or carbs in minerals. In any case this equals more than 500mg per cap, which then makes it quite suspicious unless these are some larger than 00 caps like cattle suppositories.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it today, caps are actually huge... We'll see in a few days... Wanted to start with Animal m stak, but I'll wait a few days and see how this goes by itself

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 on this stuff, and it made me hungry as hell, and thats not the case with me, in this period after cycle, which is a plus. Scale is actualy up about 2 lbs. Today I'll train shoulders, so, guess the pump will show if this is starting to work