Winnny at the start and at the end of cycle

OesteGainz

Awards
What’s up you guys!

I’m new here but have been reading a lot.

I respect all of you here. My opinions are my opinions and I don’t ever mean to disrespect any of you.

I’m right under 30 5’9 currently at 215lbs.

A little background info.

I’ve done 2 competitions so far in men’s physique. I made it into the top 5 in both.

I have done 3 complete cycles. But have always made many changes along the way... which has made it a little difficult to pinpoint the goods and the nada of my cycles but I’ve never encountered any severe negative sides. All 3 cycles my balls have shrunk a bit while on cycle but came back to normal post.

Always feel a little gyno coming on but every time, a little arimidex on cycle has fixed it.

Right now I am carrying more fat than I like but I am confident that I can reduce it with a low-low carb diet. My body gets adjusted to keto very easily so that has always been my back up plan and it has always worked at burning fat quick.

Let’s get right to the point.

I have 14 weeks until my next competition...
I’ve used winny before on all 3 cycles with good results.
Do you guys think that starting a 14 week cycle with 4 weeks of winny will kick burn some fat initially? I will be running test as base all 14 weeks, tren ace at 350mg week for the first 6 weeks, take a 4 month break from tren ace keep the test and add npp for the break, and discontinue npp and for the last 4 weeks, adding winny and tren ace again.

Is a 1 month break enough for my body to be okay to start using winny again?

I know I’m sorta all over the place and not giving any specifics but the main question is. Is it generally okay to take winny at the beginning and at the end of the cycle?

Any input will help.

Any question, I’ll answer.

If pics are needed I’ll post.
I want to make more gains and at the same time stay “healthy”
Thank you guys for your time!