What to expect from superdrol?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use superdrol as a kickstart for a test e and deca cycle. What kinds of strength increases will I expect to see in the first 4 weeks with superdrol at 20-30mg?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be doing about 4000 calories daily 30% protein 30% fat 40% carbs. Training 6 days a week 2 hours a day... eating lean etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 30mg I can usually manage a gain of 10lbs on my bench

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna be doing about 4000 calories daily 30% protein 30% fat 40% carbs. Training 6 days a week 2 hours a day... eating lean etc.
If you do 20-30mg, you may find it difficult to do all that you've listed above. Especially the calories.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
If you do 20-30mg, you may find it difficult to do all that you've listed above. Especially the calories.
At that dosage superdrol has a side of hunger issues or what?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
At 30mg I can usually manage a gain of 10lbs on my bench
I’m getting mine from a local supp shop and they have a mix of superdrol 15mg halo 25mg and epistane 15mg a cal and they recommend 2 caps daily for 3 weeks so
I’m guessing I can get about 15lbs on bench noting the other 2 compounds will increase strength

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At that dosage superdrol has a side of hunger issues or what?
Yes some people find it hard to eat on superdrol..but it depends on the individual for me I need to eat alot of carbs when I'm on it

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
It can kill your appetite bro.
Hope I can make it work. Have you ever heard of Boladrol? My source has this as well they told me it’s strong as hell just has estrogen issues but idk not really about all that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m getting mine from a local supp shop and they have a mix of superdrol 15mg halo 25mg and epistane 15mg a cal and they recommend 2 caps daily for 3 weeks so
I’m guessing I can get about 15lbs on bench noting the other 2 compounds will increase strength
You probably could but I wouldn't you strength will come faster than your tendons and ligaments so trying for 15lbs a week can lead to injury

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You probably could but I wouldn't you strength will come faster than your tendons and ligaments so trying for 15lbs a week can lead to injury
15lbs a week? I mean 15lbs increase within 4 weeks. Did you mean you can increase 10lbs a week on bench???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope I can make it work. Have you ever heard of Boladrol? My source has this as well they told me it’s strong as hell just has estrogen issues but idk not really about all that
Are you talking about the original Boladrol (in original packaging, from years ago), or a clone?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably a different manufacturer but same formula
I never tried it. It SEEMED to have great promise, but most people couldn't tell you for sure, because apparently the dosing was wayyy off in the beginning.
So, I honestly don't have an answer.

You need to talk to ripper or Nos, or somebody like that.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 10lbs a week 40lbs in a 30 day cycle.
Jesus man...you got me excited I’ll be putting up close to 400 by the end of this cycle!!! At 335 rn if I can get to 365 at the end of the 4th week then the other 35lbs will
Come at the end of the test/deca cycle!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
....but I can say that SD was the single biggest mass gainer that I've ever used.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
....but I can say that SD was the single biggest mass gainer that I've ever used.
Yeah man I’ve seen a ton of positive reviews on superdrol so decided to pick that over Boladrol....superdrol is tried and true

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to use superdrol as a kickstart for a test e and deca cycle. What kinds of strength increases will I expect to see in the first 4 weeks with superdrol at 20-30mg?
Everyone responds different.
Here what others say:
-great strength increase after week 1
-causes lethargy and upset stomach
-most can't go more than 3 weeks on it, due to feeling ill
-unbelievable changes in body composition, starting week 2
-makes dudes go hypo, because its a "carb hungry" compound
-diminished returns after week 4

Here what it does to me at 20mg/d:
-nothing felt for one week
-aggression and strength going up by week 2
-if you watch carb intake (cut/recomp) not even enhanced glycogen storage seen by week 3
-some appetite suppression
-by week 3 body is "morphing", one day you look flat, next day better, next day a bit bloated...weight on scale goes roller coaster
(my guess its heavily dependent on daily carb intake, so more carbs = better results, apparently)

Personally, I had best results when paired with a wet compound, like trestolone ace. I ate up to 5000 kcal/day and got LEANER, seriously.
Currently using it for recomp with 500mg test/w at maintenance cals -but it seems it doesn't work as good. High calories seems to be best.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Legit superdrol is one of, if not the best mass gainers.created. It can be rough on the body though be sure to get from a reliable source. A VERY reliable source

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds different.
Here what others say:
-great strength increase after week 1
-causes lethargy and upset stomach
-most can't go more than 3 weeks on it, due to feeling ill
-unbelievable changes in body composition, starting week 2
-makes dudes go hypo, because its a "carb hungry" compound
-diminished returns after week 4

Here what it does to me at 20mg/d:
-nothing felt for one week
-aggression and strength going up by week 2
-if you watch carb intake (cut/recomp) not even enhanced glycogen storage seen by week 3
-some appetite suppression
-by week 3 body is "morphing", one day you look flat, next day better, next day a bit bloated...weight on scale goes roller coaster
(my guess its heavily dependent on daily carb intake, so more carbs = better results, apparently)

Personally, I had best results when paired with a wet compound, like trestolone ace. I ate up to 5000 kcal/day and got LEANER, seriously.
Currently using it for recomp with 500mg test/w at maintenance cals -but it seems it doesn't work as good. High calories seems to be best.
Thanks for the reply man! What were your strength increases?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What brand sd?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
How keepable are the gains? If I have to run a ****load of oils after SD to keep gains it doesnt look appealing to me..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply man! What were your strength increases?
Had some PR's , like weighted pull ups +67.5lbs x6 (old x3)/ +110lbs x1 (old 0) . DB Kroc rows one armed 110lbs x 15 (former 10)
All other lifts = more reps, not upping weights due to former injuries.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What brand sd?
No brand, got it from ebay called "Supermass". Read reviews about it and seems legit.

Ah, I forgot some sides I'm having:
-waking up often at night (insomnia)
-night sweats
-shin, calf and back pumps

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How keepable are the gains? If I have to run a ****load of oils after SD to keep gains it doesnt look appealing to me..
My guess is, as most people are taking it for only 3-4 weeks, its mostly upped glycogen, mimicking lean mass gains. For me that may be true.
I once ran it for only 4 weeks and got leaner on a BULK. Now I'm running it longer, trying to recomp on it, with marginally results so far, I'm starting week 4.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10mg at 6 weeks for the win. If you can handle 20 bump it up to 20 your last week or 2. I’m talking legit superdrol here. Like DP. It can be found domestically HMU...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably 70% strength and at least half the size as long as diet is redone to accommodate the added mass

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
My guess is, as most people are taking it for only 3-4 weeks, its mostly upped glycogen, mimicking lean mass gains. For me that may be true.
I once ran it for only 4 weeks and got leaner on a BULK. Now I'm running it longer, trying to recomp on it, with marginally results so far, I'm starting week 4.
Probably 70% strength and at least half the size as long as diet is redone to accommodate the added mass
Ok ok Im sold!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Edited

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ok Im sold!
LOL, very conflicting accounts. But, anyway, you want it! It definitely does something. My findings so far indicate, you should eat and train like a mad man. On the other hand, it suppresses appetite. Maybe pairing it with a ghrelin mimetic like MK-667 would be wise.

To get an idea. As I found out that recomping on it is a "no-go", I ate today 1.5 pounds of beef, 600gr whole wheat pasta, 150gr peanuts, 12 eggs, 1 quart whole milk , 200gr smoked pork, 2 bananas and a medium sized sausage.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
LOL, very conflicting accounts. But, anyway, you want it! It definitely does something. My findings so far indicate, you should eat and train like a mad man. On the other hand, it suppresses appetite. Maybe pairing it with a ghrelin mimetic like MK-667 would be wise.

To get an idea. As I found out that recomping on it is a "no-go", I ate today 1.5 pounds of beef, 600gr whole wheat pasta, 150gr peanuts, 12 eggs, 1 quart whole milk , 200gr smoked pork, 2 bananas and a medium sized sausage.
I hear you man! I am always wanting to try it but it never happened so far. I plan to start a week before Christmas time and then during holidays for a total of 3weeks. I want to put mass but to still be able to handle my new weight when doing sports. If it makes any sense. So during these weeks Im aiming for a lot of food, a lot of rest, bodybuilding style training and a lot of stretching to maintain mobility and flexibility

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you man! I am always wanting to try it but it never happened so far. I plan to start a week before Christmas time and then during holidays for a total of 3weeks. I want to put mass but to still be able to handle my new weight when doing sports. If it makes any sense. So during these weeks Im aiming for a lot of food, a lot of rest, bodybuilding style training and a lot of stretching to maintain mobility and flexibility
I would not take it solo, without a base. Also, most people will feel sick by week 3 and drop it.
Pairing it with something like trestolone (ment) as a base, opens a can of worms, if you are not familiar with it.
If pinning test is not in your future, consider taking it with a serm. Torem at 60mg/d -or Clomid at 20mg/d. This way you can stall suppression.
IMHO, running it at lower dose for longer could be the best approach. Like 3 weeks at 10mg/d before workout, followed by 2-3 weeks at 20mg/d split.
It would look like this:
Clomid 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/10 -red = PCT
S-drol 10/10/10/20/20/20

Using Tudca during cycle at 750mg+ is wise to protect liver.

A member here ran DMZ at something like 20mg/d + 10mg Sdrol/d (sdrol pre workout). Reasoning is, both compounds are chemically VERY similar -but DMZ is easier on the sides.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I would not take it solo, without a base. Also, most people will feel sick by week 3 and drop it.
Pairing it with something like trestolone (ment) as a base, opens a can of worms, if you are not familiar with it.
If pinning test is not in your future, consider taking it with a serm. Torem at 60mg/d -or Clomid at 20mg/d. This way you can stall suppression.
IMHO, running it at lower dose for longer could be the best approach. Like 3 weeks at 10mg/d before workout, followed by 2-3 weeks at 20mg/d split.
It would look like this:
Clomid 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/10 -red = PCT
S-drol 10/10/10/20/20/20

Using Tudca during cycle at 750mg+ is wise to protect liver.

A member here ran DMZ at something like 20mg/d + 10mg Sdrol/d (sdrol pre workout). Reasoning is, both compounds are chemically VERY similar -but DMZ is easier on the sides.
Cant rep again bro.. I forgot to mention Im on TRT for life. Now Im at 180mg/week of test e plus 50mg transdermal Trest. 6,25aromasin every 2.5days(I over respond to this med) and some Ralox here and there.

I dont want to run two orals as my liver is compromised. Im at 1250mg UDCA/day year round. I will probably test transaminanses ending week 2 and decide if I will extend it one more week. I am thinking after SD to up test e a bit and transdermal trest at 100mg/day for a month to soldify gains. How that sounds?

EDIT: About SD dose Im going to do as you said, maybe not even going up to 20mg, I may stay at 15mg max.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant rep again bro.. I forgot to mention Im on TRT for life. Now Im at 180mg/week of test e plus 50mg transdermal Trest. 6,25aromasin every 2.5days(I over respond to this med) and some Ralox here and there.

I dont want to run two orals as my liver is compromised. Im at 1250mg UDCA/day year round. I will probably test transaminanses ending week 2 and decide if I will extend it one more week. I am thinking after SD to up test e a bit and transdermal trest at 100mg/day for a month to soldify gains. How that sounds?

EDIT: About SD dose Im going to do as you said, maybe not even going up to 20mg, I may stay at 15mg max.
If your liver is compromised, stay away from most orals, ESPECIALLY S-Drol! Its not worth it. Look, I wouldn't do any orals as long as the liver has a problem. If anything, Anavar at 20-30mg would probably be the less liver impacting compound that works (if taken for at least 6 weeks at that dose). Better would be NO oral, upping test and use more TD trest -but for longer, like 2 month. Don't forget to take a bit more AI.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Yooooo... I want!!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If your liver is compromised, stay away from most orals, ESPECIALLY S-Drol! Its not worth it. Look, I wouldn't do any orals as long as the liver has a problem. If anything, Anavar at 20-30mg would probably be the less liver impacting compound that works (if taken for at least 6 weeks at that dose). Better would be NO oral, upping test and use more TD trest -but for longer, like 2 month. Don't forget to take a bit more AI.
I see.. I think I may go to the drawing board again.