Test + eq/sarms/nothing

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
My coach is recommending that I use test at 500mg per week and eq at 600mg per week. I’ve always heard that the best first cycle you can run is just test alone, and I was thinking of running test and a sarms because I’ve had great results with sarms. Let me know what my best bet is guys.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could get away with 400 if your on a budget otherwise I like 600

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
You could get away with 400 if your on a budget otherwise I like 600
I am kinda on a budget but I’m obviously willing to spend as much as I have to. Would 300 test 600 eq work?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the benefits of upping it to 500 test be that much better?

I don't like high test.. Sure it would give a little more but not much. More estrogen, more sides, more bloat.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
300 test 600 eq should be a great cycle. I would recommend frontloading the EQ (800-1000 mg for the first 3 weeks then back down to 600 for the remainder of the cycle). Because EQ takes a long time to kick in otherwise and I’m not a fan of cycling over 12 weeks. I don’t like the idea of being shut down that long due to damaging your reproductive system. If you incorporate HCG and keep your testes active you can minimize damage.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
300 test 600 eq should be a great cycle. I would recommend frontloading the EQ (800-1000 mg for the first 3 weeks then back down to 600 for the remainder of the cycle). Because EQ takes a long time to kick in otherwise and I’m not a fan of cycling over 12 weeks. I don’t like the idea of being shut down that long due to damaging your reproductive system. If you incorporate HCG and keep your testes active you can minimize damage.
My coach recommended that I stay on for 16 weeks and take hcg for pct along with nolva and clomid. I’ve heard of people using it on cycle but I’ve obviously never tried it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hey, it’s your body. :)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I think my plan is a little better but that’s a matter of opinion. Either way you’ll be aight

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My coach recommended that I stay on for 16 weeks and take hcg for pct along with nolva and clomid. I’ve heard of people using it on cycle but I’ve obviously never tried it
If you wanna run hcg the whole pct that's not how you do it, just saying if you've missed that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, I'd rather follow RickyBlobby's layout.
But either way, if you run any kind of log, I'd like to follow.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah. I’m on trt for life due to some bad decisions. I’m trying to help you avoid this. Hcg on cycle. Then SERMS after. Preferably immediately after your last pin. And drrop the hcg a week after you start the serm. Give your pituitary a chance to wake up before ending the hcg. It’s hard for me to explain right now because I have a major buzz. :). :)

But google is your friend research for yourself and come to your own conclusion. You only get one body in this life.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. I’m on trt for life due to some bad decisions. I’m trying to help you avoid this. Hcg on cycle. Then SERMS after. Preferably immediately after your last pin. And drrop the hcg a week after you start the serm. Give your pituitary a chance to wake up before ending the hcg. It’s hard for me to explain right now because I have a major buzz. :). :)

But google is your friend research for yourself and come to your own conclusion. You only get one body in this life.
This is the Post of the Day, in my opinion!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
This is the Post of the Day, in my opinion!
So what I’m getting is this: hcg on the whole cycle, then a week after my last pin of the test and eq, after that start the nolva and clomid

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd wait at least 2 weeks eq is a long esther

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So what I’m getting is this: hcg on the whole cycle, then a week after my last pin of the test and eq, after that start the nolva and clomid
In my opinion, yes. Many will say wait 2 weeks to start your serm, because that is when the long estered injectables wear off significantly. But you want to absolutely minimize the time your reproductive system is shut down. Starting the serm a week early can only do good. And overlap the serm and the hcg a week because on hcg your testes will be functioning however your pituitary gland, which normally sends your testes the signal to produce, will be fast asleep. You want your pituitary to wake up at the same time as your testes are running out of hcg, so there will be a seamless transition. Google luetenizing hormone pituitary leydig and research from there. It’s your body and you are disruprting it on a massive scale by introducing exogenous hormones. It’s not like taking a few aspirin. You are causing major disruptions in your bodily chemistry and you need to understand it fully before cycling. In my opinion. Knowledge is power. Empower yourself.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, yes. Many will say wait 2 weeks to start your serm, because that is when the long estered injectables wear off significantly. But you want to absolutely minimize the time your reproductive system is shut down. Starting the serm a week early can only do good. And overlap the serm and the hcg a week because on hcg your testes will be functioning however your pituitary gland, which normally sends your testes the signal to produce, will be fast asleep. You want your pituitary to wake up at the same time as your testes are running out of hcg, so there will be a seamless transition. Google luetenizing hormone pituitary leydig and research from there. It’s your body and you are disruprting it on a massive scale by introducing exogenous hormones. It’s not like taking a few aspirin. You are causing major disruptions in your bodily chemistry and you need to understand it fully before cycling. In my opinion. Knowledge is power. Empower yourself.
Yes sir! I appreciate that I’ll look into it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I may seem like I’m overreacting lol. But truth be told steroids are not something to be taken lightly. RESEARCH

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I decided to run the 300 test 600 eq for 16 weeks. I should be getting everything I need this week so I’ll definitely log it. Looked into the hcg more and yeah I’m for sure gonna run that on cycle. Any other recommendations let me know so I can be fully prepared when everything gets here! Also, should I front load the test at 600mg for a week or two? I’m gonna have enough to run it at 600 for two weeks then 300 for the last 14 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I decided to run the 300 test 600 eq for 16 weeks. I should be getting everything I need this week so I’ll definitely log it. Looked into the hcg more and yeah I’m for sure gonna run that on cycle. Any other recommendations let me know so I can be fully prepared when everything gets here! Also, should I front load the test at 600mg for a week or two? I’m gonna have enough to run it at 600 for two weeks then 300 for the last 14 weeks.
No. Don't frontload the Test.
You can frontload the EQ, since it takes a while to really start "kicking in".
(LOL.... I just used tge phrase kicking in)

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
No. Don't frontload the Test.
You can frontload the EQ, since it takes a while to really start "kicking in".
(LOL.... I just used tge phrase kicking in)
Doesn’t test take a little bit to start working too?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn’t test take a little bit to start working too?
It'll definitely be leading the EQ.
You've got an excellent ratio there. Personally, I wouldn't mess with it, unless it was to frontload the EQ.
You'd probably shoot your Estro up (for one) IMO.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
It'll definitely be leading the EQ.
You've got an excellent ratio there. Personally, I wouldn't mess with it, unless it was to frontload the EQ.
You'd probably shoot your Estro up (for one) IMO.
Oh got it. Didn’t think about the estrogen

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But tbh 300mg test wont do that much. It's more for feeling good and having extra energy. I mean 500mg test is not a high dose. I like 500mg test, it's a good dose. Haven't used it with EQ though so don't know how that plays out. You could add tbol or anavar to the begining of the cycle as both compounds you curently have wont do much in the first weeks... and wont have to much sides.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
But tbh 300mg test wont do that much. It's more for feeling good and having extra energy. I mean 500mg test is not a high dose. I like 500mg test, it's a good dose. Haven't used it with EQ though so don't know how that plays out. You could add tbol or anavar to the begining of the cycle as both compounds you curently have wont do much in the first weeks... and wont have to much sides.
This is obviously my first cycle of real stuff so I’m not trying to piss anyone off but aren’t they starting to find that lower doses of gear for your first cycle is better since you’ll still get results since you aren’t used to the compounds but you won’t take so much that on later cycles you have to just pump yourself full of oils?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is obviously my first cycle of real stuff so I’m not trying to piss anyone off but aren’t they starting to find that lower doses of gear for your first cycle is better since you’ll still get results since you aren’t used to the compounds but you won’t take so much that on later cycles you have to just pump yourself full of oils?
Nah man, desensitization to aas is something that happens on cycle and then goes away. But it's a bit more complicated then that tbh...

In any case going 300mg test vs 500mg is for me not a big difference. I get more horny on 500 thats all. I would actually much rather add an oral to the cycle then up the test though. I would do it like this: 300mg test, 400mg eq, superdrol 10mg kicker first 4 weeks, tbol 40mg last 6 weeks.

More fun than just straight 300/600 t/eq :p

But 300/600 is also a good simple cycle imo for first time. I don't know however how androgenic eq is. How much it affects psycho functions... 600 might be abit over the safe side for a first cycle. Maybe 300/400 is a "safe" first cycle if you want to play it like that and then add an oral at the last 6 weeks if the results are underwhelming. Idk

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe 300/400 is a "safe" first cycle if you want to play it like that and then add an oral at the last 6 weeks if the results are underwhelming. Idk
I like this idea too. 40-50mg tbol should give a nice kick at the ass end of the cycle.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea too. 40-50mg tbol should give a nice kick at the ass end of the cycle.
What about winstrol? My buddy is offering to give me like 6 weeks worth for free. I was thinking tbol or winstrol but I want to stay away from dbol.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, desensitization to aas is something that happens on cycle and then goes away. But it's a bit more complicated then that tbh...

In any case going 300mg test vs 500mg is for me not a big difference. I get more horny on 500 thats all. I would actually much rather add an oral to the cycle then up the test though. I would do it like this: 300mg test, 400mg eq, superdrol 10mg kicker first 4 weeks, tbol 40mg last 6 weeks.

More fun than just straight 300/600 t/eq :p

But 300/600 is also a good simple cycle imo for first time. I don't know however how androgenic eq is. How much it affects psycho functions... 600 might be abit over the safe side for a first cycle. Maybe 300/400 is a "safe" first cycle if you want to play it like that and then add an oral at the last 6 weeks if the results are underwhelming. Idk
I’m all about fun my dude but I’m also trying to stay as safe as possible while still doing drugs lmao

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about winstrol? My buddy is offering to give me like 6 weeks worth for free. I was thinking tbol or winstrol but I want to stay away from dbol.
Winstrol would work too. Can't beat free lol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The EQ is going to take awhile so be patient.
300 test 600 eq is bomb and will smoke a test only cycle.
No sarms needed if you've got EQ/test.
I would say 200 test and 400 EQ may be decent but it maybe underwhelming.
What sport?
16 week cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But just for clarification, tbol or var will come with less sides probably then winny. Refering to joints here.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16weeks is needed for EQ. Didn't even get going untill week 6.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of starting SERM early.
I second this !

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winny is the shiznitt but my knee is still achy from Winny and squating . it made me strong as **** but tagged my knees

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg of test will have all kinds of benefits stacked with EQ. Plus may not even get estro sides at 300. EQ is nice and dry.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
The EQ is going to take awhile so be patient.
300 test 600 eq is bomb and will smoke a test only cycle.
No sarms needed if you've got EQ/test.
I would say 200 test and 400 EQ may be decent but it maybe underwhelming.
What sport?
16 week cycle?
Yes 16 week cycle and I got enough for the 300/600 test/eq. No sport really just trying to build some size to be able to compete in classic some day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 16 week cycle and I got enough for the 300/600 test/eq. No sport really just trying to build some size to be able to compete in classic some day.
Gotcha. Even better. EQ is slow steady gains that are dry and clean. Gives me energy all day, some say anxiety. Im on it right now and just finished the first vial...so 4 weeks of 900mg and I'm just starting to feel it. Like I said be patient.
If you thought SARMs were fun weight untill these oils kick in.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Even better. EQ is slow steady gains that are dry and clean. Gives me energy all day, some say anxiety. Im on it right now and just finished the first vial...so 4 weeks of 900mg and I'm just starting to feel it. Like I said be patient.
If you thought SARMs were fun weight untill these oils kick in.
The only reason I considered sarms is because s4 dries me out a lot so I thought it would work well for some clean size but I’d be able to take it the whole cycle, unlike something like winstrol or var. But if test and eq will be relatively dry I’m cool with it. I’ll still take the free winny tho lmao

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only reason I considered sarms is because s4 dries me out a lot so I thought it would work well for some clean size but I’d be able to take it the whole cycle, unlike something like winstrol or var. But if test and eq will be relatively dry I’m cool with it. I’ll still take the free winny tho lmao
S4 is the sh1t. Bit it may be over powered.
I'd save it and just run it with test in a small deficit.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it feel? Interested as I want to do a EQ/Test with orals next cycle...
Energy and mood go up.
Strength gains are minimum but noticeable. Also the constant improving physique makes it very enjoyable. EQ is negative side free for me.
Just donate blood every 8 weeks.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
S4 is the sh1t. Bit it may be over powered.
I'd save it and just run it with test in a small deficit.
How good would high dose s4 be compared to low dose winny? Like 20-30mg winny vs 75-100mg s4

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How good would high dose s4 be compared to low dose winny? Like 20-30mg winny vs 75-100mg s4
To me Winny and s4 were almost identical.
S4 just has the vision sides.
Both keep getting better each week. Both made me not want to stop. Both made me look better each week. Winny made me way stronger though. But s4 does have strength gains

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
To me Winny and s4 were almost identical.
S4 just has the vision sides.
Both keep getting better each week. Both made me not want to stop. Both made me look better each week. Winny made me way stronger though. But s4 does have strength gains
So they have the same effects, s4 is just way less harsh on they body. So why even consider winstrol?