Why are progestins so popular?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 19-nor steroid. Seems like they are more popular than they ought to be. Guys thinking tren is going to make their first cycle perfect and ending up with a limp wang and tits.

So what gives? They're all very powerful. That's true. They also have the most side effects and hurdles to overcome. Surely it should be the case that equally powerful yet much less harsh drugs would be as popular. But they arent. DHB is making its biggest comeback ever, but deca and tren are still the king of the hill.

But... Why?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess people tend to go with the logic like 'the higher the risk, the bigger the prize'. They realy are powerfull drugs, they can transform you, aid in building desirable physique, but everything has its price.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of dhb, I need to try it lol. I think a lot of the people that use tren are just impatient tbh.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the price of dhb far is by and away more favorable than the price of tren.

And I would be not the first to go on record as saying they're easily equally as powerful. Only one of them has real sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the price of dhb far is by and away more favorable than the price of tren.

And I would be not the first to go on record as saying they're easily equally as powerful. Only one of them has real sides.
Yea my source carries DP 1-test cyp 200mg/ml but the concentration of it seems a bit suspicious to me

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea my source carries DP 1-test cyp 200mg/ml but the concentration of it seems a bit suspicious to me
Well it's Dragon so depending on the day it could be 200 or it could be 100...

If it's 200 it will come crashed, and hurt like crazy to pin. That's for sure. You can make pip free dhb at 100mg using miglyol and less benzo BUT if you look on the DP ingredients label its got very little oil and a whole ****load of benzoA/B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people using things like tren for a first cycle or just as an average gym rat are using these strong compounds as a crutch while diet and training are severely lacking. I would much rather have a militant diet of perfect measurement of food perfect and training like an animal 6-7 days a week even overtraining and get much more out of day test and primobolan because all those other things are lined up.. let’s face it.. tren will burn fat on its own to a degree bottmoline.. but anything powerful enough to Do that will have repercussions.. I have seen guys compete on stage never touch tren who look incredible and then I see gym rats using it and look like ****t.. can’t stand that

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know how this all rolls, bro.

What gets the most hype and feedback?

What would most UGLs consider their bread and butter products? What are their basic go-to's?

What is easiest to brew, or, at least has the most easily found recipes?

...and these all feed on each other. Of the dozen UGLs Id trust with my $$, one, one, offers DHB. Its a catch-22: they are reluctant to offer something relatively obscure, but clients cant try it and demand it if its not readily available.

Blame the Chinese. But they will only tend to offer...whats a guaranteed sell. So its difficult for "new" compounds to get in circulation.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We need to fuel the dhb revolution. I'm going to use some soon, and demonstrate how to avoid pip even with known bad brew. Then we spread the fire and more ugl will have to carry it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We need to fuel the dhb revolution. I'm going to use some soon, and demonstrate how to avoid pip even with known bad brew. Then we spread the fire and more ugl will have to carry it.
Right on. Best platform would be reddit. I think its been about a year since DHB was a featured compound at the steron subby there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a note more to the tone of the topic, I'm surprised I haven't seen any yk11/tren/trest logs. Maybe people know what's for their own good after all.

I've seen so many 19nor-heavy stacks on Facebook now it's ridiculous. Deca tren, npp, EQ, anadrol and cheque drops preworkout. Apparently his test base was anadrol and eq? I mean if it works... Right? But wouldn't a guy get pretty much the same results with some good ol test p, 1T c, EQ and anavar in relatively high doses? I mean, nobody is gaining more than 50lbs in 20weeks... Are they?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
advanced guys be happy to gain 5 real pounds in 20 weeks.
I cant add more than 5 lbs in a cycle ... of real weight.
Im getting too old to be able to push it like i did when i was in my 20s.
gains come way slower.

19 nors make you feel strong and your joints feel good too. all things being equal, 19 nors seem to be so anabolic that training is more comfortable and there is hardly if ever and DOMs.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 19-nor steroid. Seems like they are more popular than they ought to be. Guys thinking tren is going to make their first cycle perfect and ending up with a limp wang and tits.

So what gives? They're all very powerful. That's true. They also have the most side effects and hurdles to overcome. Surely it should be the case that equally powerful yet much less harsh drugs would be as popular. But they arent. DHB is making its biggest comeback ever, but deca and tren are still the king of the hill.

But... Why?
They are the bees knees. Some of us really don't get bad sides from 19nors. Tren keeps me dry and horny, I get stronger and stronger.
Deca I've mostly replaced with EQ, but ill still use NPP in the future, for moving heavy weight nothing helps the joints like npp.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh just saw the first cycle part.
I'm not down with Tren for a first cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you're at the point where stacking different esters of nandrolone is the best way to gain 5lbs then you really ought to try dhb, or try it again. Probably a high dose 400mg a week on top of whatever else you would prefer. For joints to be honest in the past I didn't notice much difference between deca and just not running an ai with my test.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren doesnt give you a limp Wang and tits... Its dry and makes you horny af

Oh and you can't talk about 19nors without including trest :) these guys are powerful potent steroids... Thats why theyre so popular.
They are potent and very powerful, but so are things like 1T, m1T, Stenbolone, methylstenbolone... Superdrol....

A person could easily make a stack of a few test esters, 1T, stenbolone, and start it with m1t and finish with Msten and/or superdrol injectable. It won't **** up your heart and brain as badly as tren and deca, that's for sure. Lipids are likely going to tank just the same.

And also, while you might not have terrible sides from tren, others do. Definitely.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to brew unpainful 1-T at 100mg/ml I thing ba b qaa 3% and 15% with grapeseed oil

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eq=equipoise/boldenone undecylenate

Npp=nandrolone phenylpropianate (basically faster acting deca durabolin)
Yeah, NPP is basically durabolin without the Deca (long decanoate ester)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So why are you a fan of EQ and NPP/Duranbolin, for example? What do they offer to you that a 19 nor does not? I appreciate the post and the perspective, but I am not knowlegable enough to recognzie from a name or acrynm what one compound can do (stacked or solo) that another cannot - and the sides associated. I have only tried one PH and it was a low dose 19 nor and if there are better options I am all for it ... thx OW
Npp is a 19 nor eq is a test derivative. They both have there place. Eq takes much longer to kick in npp is faster but needs more frequent injections

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var and masteron/proviron can cause a lot of hair shedding. Especially masteron. I loose hair on them and am not prone to MBP at all! So I wont use them again. Also I get really bad acne on var. My shoulders get totally out of whack.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow - great info

thanks for sending that over. i am intrigued by anavar. i see more and more people say i should look into it but i am confused - i have read its a DHT derived steroid and could cause sides like hairloss ...but i also see many posters say it pretty much side free
Any DHT may cause shedding, but might not. Certain DHT compounds are more attracted to hair follicles than others. Anavar is minimal vs epistane, masteron, Winstrol, dmz, Superdrol.

Also, if anavar makes you shed, use rogaine. That's what it's for. And it works if that's (DHT) what causing your shedding.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah i am surpised to read than real anavar is a DHT derivative seeing that most guys say it virtually side free ... seems counterintuitive
It's okay to try to understand the chemical nature of a compound, and what it's derived from... But you have to understand each individual compound's own individual nature. Each compound is different. I've said it before (and I'll probably say it again), sometimes we make things harder to understand by dividing them up into different groups, instead of easier.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i am surpised to read than real anavar is a DHT derivative seeing that most guys say it virtually side free ... seems counterintuitive
Well... it's not side free. For some it might almkst be, but it's not. It also depends on the dosing. Till around 50mg it should be more or less side free unless you are predisposed to something. Like I am to acne for instance. One thing I think everybody should notice is the increase in body temp/sweating.

It's when you go above 50mg that you notice shin pumps, cramps and stuff like that.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var and masteron/proviron can cause a lot of hair shedding. Especially masteron. I loose hair on them and am not prone to MBP at all! So I wont use them again. Also I get really bad acne on var. My shoulders get totally out of whack.
Almost sounds like your var is actually winny. Acne? Hair loss? Shoulder pain? Hmmmmm

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var is a DHT DERIVATIVE, but is has been structurally altered to have a very low androgenic rating. DHT on the other han has a high androgenic rating which is what causes hair losss.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost sounds like your var is actually winny. Acne? Hair loss? Shoulder pain? Hmmmmm
A bit more hair loss on var. A bit. Proviron is a lot worse. I also got acne from 1ad and ostarine. Also a dht. I am very acne prone, I have acne as is, withouth aas. Didn't mention any joint problems though

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A bit more hair loss on var. A bit. Proviron is a lot worse. I also got acne from 1ad and ostarine. Also a dht. I am very acne prone, I have acne as is, withouth aas. Didn't mention any joint problems though
When you said your shoulders get out of wack I thought joint problems. My bad

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Progesterone is the hormone that tells the woman's body to prep and build out the Uterus for pregnancy, and to continue dedicating resources to building out during pregnancy. It makes sense that variations of progesterone would be most effective at promoting and sustaining growth in the human body.

Have DHB brewed at 200 overdosed 10%. Guy used something like 2.5mls G per gram and the rest EO. BA1%/BB20%. Still there is some bite but if I am using enough other stuff with it, then it gets diluted real well and doesn't hurt at all. Too bad DHB is a bitch to pin with NPP. I need to try Trest, those low doses sound very comfortable to administer. I would rather use 19-nors at moderate doses than consistently use oral cycles.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anavar and ostarine are both extremely low on the androgenic scale compared to test (or anything) and should not be misconstrued as remotely similar to DHT from a practical perspective.

If they were remotely androgenic as DHT, Women’s Bikini would be a circus sideshow of bearded women.

Also, I’ve got a new trick that’s working incredibly for acne on cycle; my gf and I both feel my shoulders are decidedly better than when I was off-cycle! PM incoming.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar and ostarine are both extremely low on the androgenic scale compared to test (or anything) and should not be misconstrued as remotely similar to DHT from a practical perspective.

If they were remotely androgenic as DHT, Women’s Bikini would be a circus sideshow of bearded women.

Also, I’ve got a new trick that’s working incredibly for acne on cycle; my gf and I both feel my shoulders are decidedly better than when I was off-cycle! PM incoming.
Well var is a DHT but Ostarine obviously isn't, it's a sarm :) I got acne from a test booster (alphamax xt). So I am very acne prone...

I have zero problems with acne on 500mg test. Also no problems with dbol for instance.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I used to brew up 1-T cyp and Fina. Imo they are quite alike. I do give a slight edge to tren In strength gains and less pip

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how does tren affect the heart specifically?
Well it’s got high affinity for the ARs in the heart and lungs, it can make your heart beat harder, faster, reduce stamina, raise blood pressure, plus the trensomnia is no good for your heart either. Lack of sleep is no good for the heart.

Trendione is not nearly as harsh as injectable trenbolone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My view is that sides are often quite individual bro, certain compounds are more likely to cause certain sides but whilst I have lots more to learn, one thing I have seen consistently is that we all respond differently.

Some people are just generally more side tolerant as well (this is actually a negative imo, means you don’t react as much when something is having a negative impact on your body).

My view, you do your research, you choose compounds you think will work for your goals but then it’s trial and error, learning as you go......

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What AAS or PH promote a Progesterone spike?
Well... progesterone itself. And then progestins function as progesterone. 19-Nor, any and all of them.

Supposedly DHTs raise progesterone and lower downstream estrogen mediation of its associated receptors.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So are you saying Progesterone is in many PH?
It is sold... and it’s in a bunch of stacks out there. Progesterone and 6 keto progesterone.

But mainly I was saying that 19 Nors, progestins as it were, function as progesterone in the body.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tren and nandrolone act like progesterone...Wikipedia quote-> “nandrolone is also a potent progestogen.[20] It binds to the progesterone receptor with approximately 22% of the affinity of progesterone.”

If it is a pro hormone to a 19nor then it will act to a degree like progesterone just like tren and nand. The molecule progesterone itself will not be in any ph s or nandrolone bottles.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im Going to have to give DHB a go soon. Low test, high dhb I think.