Epiandro Feedback Request

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just asking for some feedback/opinions on what you consider is currently the best Epiandro product on the market.

I’ve got tried two with different results.

Thanks.

HA12D

Awards
I would recommend Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements or Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus Labs.

I've been using Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements for a while now. It's $59.95 per bottle; each bottle contains 180 tablets at 100mg each. So 18,000mg per bottle. Most recently I used it back in February for 12 weeks with Brawn Nutrition Epistane and saw really great results - cycle was geared towards recomping. Weight went up by 8-10lbs and I also lost a significant amount of body fat. By the end of the cycle I was 226lbs lean. Dosages a day were 1000mg epiandro and 60mg epistane.

Although I saw great results with Androvar I won't be using it again as I have found out they took away the Liposomal Delivery System which gave it much better bio-availability once ingested. I'll be using Olympus Labs Sup3r Epi Elite now as they still have that delivery system in their product.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark Carnival by Vicious Labs. 90 tabs 300mg each. Also around $50.

mohit

Awards
Just asking for some feedback/opinions on what you consider is currently the best Epiandro product on the market.

I’ve got tried two with different results.

Thanks.
Could you please explain the 2 Epi Andro products you used which gave you different results

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tried SuperEpi elite by OL UK and androvar. Preferred superEpi, but haven't found it online really. About to try Dark Carnival by vicious labs in next cycle.

IMO the best one is the one you can run at 750mg+ for the cheapest (assuming they are legit)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you please explain the 2 Epi Andro products you used which gave you different results
Androhard by muscle gelz and epilean shred

I noticed more results - slight gains in lean mass and vascularity on the Androhard.

Little to nothing in the epilean shred.

Same dosages.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed adding Hard Rock Androvar to my last cycle this past summer. I only used 4 (sometimes 5) capsules a day, but I also used it with Nutraceutical Innovations Androsterone capsules at about 3 capsules a day. Between the two isomers, that was definitely enough for me. Also, I found the combo to be quite complimentary. It wasn’t so great when I would try just using one or the other.

Nutraceutical Innovations still utilizes TetraSorb delivery, so that was a bonus in my book. It was actually more potent than a competing product that contained twice the amount of Androsterone, but offered no delivery enhancement. I have always been curious to try AndroHard, but I like saving my skin for Dermacrine during prohormone cycles.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed adding Hard Rock Androvar to my last cycle this past summer. I only used 4 (sometimes 5) capsules a day, but I also used it with Nutraceutical Innovations Androsterone capsules at about 3 capsules a day. Between the two isomers, that was definitely enough for me. Also, I found the combo to be quite complimentary. It wasn’t so great when I would try just using one or the other.

Nutraceutical Innovations still utilizes TetraSorb delivery, so that was a bonus in my book. It was actually more potent than a competing product that contained twice the amount of Androsterone, but offered no delivery enhancement. I have always been curious to try AndroHard, but I like saving my skin for Dermacrine during prohormone cycles.
What do you like about dermacrine?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you like about dermacrine?
I use it for a test base on cycle, but I also use it quite a bit off cycle too..

Just a bit more energy, vascularity, muscle fullness, and libido