FORMADROL in my PCT

rdj6107

Awards
i am working on my PCT for an upcoming SD cycle.

i understand nolva is the way to go but i have 2 bottles of FORMADROL in my cabinet and wanted to use it.
the bottle says 1 capsule will provide the following:

3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-01 -- 30mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-diene -- 25mg
Diadzein -- 20mg

this is the 4 week cycle of SD i was plan doing
week 1: 10mg
week 2: 20mg
week 3-4: 30mg

daily dosage of pro liver, taurine, multivitamin, red yeast rice, flax, & whey

afterwhich i was gonna followup with the following sups for my 1 month PCT.
Formadrol, Tribulus, ZMA, Mulitvitamin, Celery Seed Extract, Pro Liver, & Fenugreek

33 yrs old
247 lbs
20% bf

GOAL
10-12% bf

thanks for the input

rdj6107

Awards
thanks for the input i was beginning to think i would not get any help and i thought that was 1 of the reasons for this site.

i was plan on keeping my protein at about 300 grams while keeping my carbs between 275 - 400.

so in keeping my SD at 10mg for a month, what kind of PCT should i look into, i already have all the supplements listed above.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formadrol is good stuff. i have discoursed several times about the suppressiveness of it, and i SERIOUSLY doubt it will suppress a person during PCT. neverthless i used it in conjunction with nolva and clomid and came back lightning-quick (never use an AI solo for PCT). i've also used formadrol solo not post-cycle and it produces a noticeable test effect.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
"I don't mind, since you don't seem to have PM's. I might actually change the Nolva to 40,20,20,10. Unless your cycle really suppressed you visibly (not the best indicator) but your cycle looks very mild. I've not used RXT for PCT but most everyone says it's good stuff with fast action. So it's up to you, but the LX sure wouln't hurt if you have some and the Fenugreek is a must no matter what you choose. I really doubt you need Nolva and RXT from this cycle though. After an SD 4 weeker I did, all I used for PCT was Fen/DHEA for a 4 week PCT...

3,4,5,6 pills on the fen (which is as long as it works, 4 wks max) and 100mg morning + 100mg more at noon DHEA. Works great for low suppression 4 wk or less cycles. So basically, Nolva or RXT would probably work comparably well."
-Dr. D

This is what Dr.D posted for a similar cycle, and this guy knows his sh#t

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always recommend nolva to follow any SD cycle, for the lipid-promoting effect....and DHEA is **** for me - just gives me a smooth look at anything over 100mg/d