To those have ran Epistane

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curious to hear your experience with epistane, many love it and say it was side free, many say it was the harshest PH they have ever ran. Here’s my experience

Dosage: 30/30/30/30/40/40/40/40
Lbs Gained: 10 with 2% bodyfat drop
Side Effects: lethargy (could of been avoided with a test base)
Anxiety: some reason my anxiety actually went away
Sleep: slept like a baby

Overall I loved epistane. It was a great first cycle and definitely look forward to running it again in the future. I remember being at the gym on my last day on, and my god I was so veiny and so pumped I couldn’t believe that was me in the mirror.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dosage Ran: 50
Weeks ran: 4
Weight Gained: recomp
Side Effects: severe heartburn, insomnia, cramps, shedding, joint pain
Aggression: severe
Anxiety: high
Sleep: terrible
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: No.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dosage Ran: 50
Weeks ran: 4
Weight Gained: recomp
Side Effects: severe heartburn, insomnia, cramps, shedding, joint pain
Aggression: severe
Anxiety: high
Sleep: terrible
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: No.
Dang, was the epistane worse for you than dmz?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it once before and it got me to my leanest point, can't remember the exact details, but lost something like 4% bf and gained a couple of KGs. was 6 weeks at 30mg.

I will use it next cycle for a recomp/cut 30/45/45/45/45/45 with dermacrine as test base, actually want to start it now but i am last week of pct. Will look at doing this Feb or March

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage... 30/30/40/40
Length..... 4 weeks
Weight gain... maybe 5lbs
Sides... Extreme lethargy, cramps (pumps), insomnia, anxiety
Blood pressure was probably elevated a little (don't remember)
Leaned out a little, got a little more vascular.
It was just a difficult cycle for me.

This was the harshest cycle I've ever ran (including SD).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran it twice. First time I ran it 20/30/30/40 and gained 16.5-18.5 pounds, but it was my first cycle and I was smaller. Second time I ran it 30/30/30/30/45/45 and only gained about 3.5lbs, but I leaned out, put 1/2 and inch on my arms and got crazy strong. Side effects on it were bad for me though; gyno, joint pain, cramps, awful lethargy, etc. It’s a great compound, but it gives me too many side effects personally. I’ll just run winstrol if I want similar results in the future lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage: 30/30/30/30, once solo once stacked with oral tren ph
Lbs Gained: 13 both times
Side Effects: bad pumps/cramping both times
Anxiety: not that I recall
Sleep: no issues that I can recall

Ran these 9 or 10 years ago. Remember the cycles well but could have a different experience now. Had a much easier time with DMZ 8 years again vs recently.

Will be running havoc in January, curious to see how it goes.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely. It was pretty rough. I might try it once more just to see if I may tolerate it better a second time around.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve ran it twice. First time I ran it 20/30/30/40 and gained 16.5-18.5 pounds, but it was my first cycle and I was smaller. Second time I ran it 30/30/30/30/45/45 and only gained about 3.5lbs, but I leaned out, put 1/2 and inch on my arms and got crazy strong. Side effects on it were bad for me though; gyno, joint pain, cramps, awful lethargy, etc. It’s a great compound, but it gives me too many side effects personally. I’ll just run winstrol if I want similar results in the future lol.
I tolerate winstrol much better. virtually side free for me. Joint pain, mild muscle twitches, not so much cramps.

The cramps I got on epistane were like the worst Charliehorse knotted up in my legs and ribs. This was like locked up, in pain, the muscles are completely flexed as hard as they can, tears of pure agony stuff.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tolerate winstrol much better. virtually side free for me. Joint pain, mild muscle twitches, not so much cramps.

The cramps I got on epistane were like the worst Charliehorse knotted up in my legs and ribs. This was like locked up, in pain, the muscles are completely flexed as hard as they can, tears of pure agony stuff.
My neck would cramp when I’d turn my head to pick up the tv remote sometimes lmfao

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s honestly crazy how different people react so different to compounds, like I didn’t feel anything on epistane besides lethargy but that was expected with no test base.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i Loved the way epi recomped my body at 45mg a day. At about the 4.5 week mark though I was so lethargic I dropped it down to 3-4 doses a week before workouts and before sex for the added aggression. I’m pretty sure I put some bruises on a skank or two on that shyt ��

Like AG said though, i’ll run winstrol next time, especially since I’ve got enough stashed away to give a blue whale jaundice

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lethargy was something I actually didn't notice with epistane. I had a ton of energy, actually.

But I didn't feel very good, that's for sure.

HA12D

Awards
Dosage Ran: 60mg Epistane, 1000mg Epiandro
Weeks ran: 12
Weight Gained: 10lbs, leaned out significantly (recomp cycle)
Side Effects: Re-flux, joint pain, headaches
Aggression: Easily irritable
Anxiety: Normal
Sleep: Terrible if taken last dosage right before bed

I ran it concurrently with 1000mg epiandro. I ran a Test E and Tbol cycle back in 2014 and the results I saw in this recent epiandro and epistane cycle were just as good as the Test E if not better.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage Ran: 60mg Epistane, 1000mg Epiandro
Weeks ran: 12
Weight Gained: 10lbs, leaned out significantly (recomp cycle)
Side Effects: Re-flux, joint pain, headaches
Aggression: Easily irritable
Anxiety: Normal
Sleep: Terrible if taken last dosage right before bed

I ran it concurrently with 1000mg epiandro. I ran a Test E and Tbol cycle back in 2014 and the results I saw in this recent epiandro and epistane cycle were just as good as the Test E if not better.
You ran 60mg of Epistane for 12 weeks?

HA12D

Awards
Up until week 10, then I dropped it down to 40mg a week for weeks 11 and 12. By weeks 11 and 12 my progressed had plateaued, so I'd recommend going for 10 weeks.

Although if going for 10 weeks I'd up the epiandro to 1250mg a day.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Curious to hear your experience with epistane, many love it and say it was side free, many say it was the harshest PH they have ever ran. Here’s my experience

Dosage: 30/30/30/30/40/40/40/40
Lbs Gained: 10 with 2% bodyfat drop
Side Effects: lethargy (could of been avoided with a test base)
Anxiety: some reason my anxiety actually went away
Sleep: slept like a baby

Overall I loved epistane. It was a great first cycle and definitely look forward to running it again in the future. I remember being at the gym on my last day on, and my god I was so veiny and so pumped I couldn’t believe that was me in the mirror.
I highly enjoyed it. for me it was very mild in terms of sides. I did have some blood pressure spikes (I think the highest my bp levels reached were 149/80). I did have some lethargy. the sleep was great. other than that It was actually a safe compound for the most part. I did a bulk with my cycle and I only gained maybe 5-7lbs in 4 weeks. its great stuff for beginners. but remember everyone's body is different so just because I thought it was mild does not mean someone else thought the same thing.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow 10 weeks of EPI. That's cray

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Up until week 10, then I dropped it down to 40mg a week for weeks 11 and 12. By weeks 11 and 12 my progressed had plateaued, so I'd recommend going for 10 weeks.

Although if going for 10 weeks I'd up the epiandro to 1250mg a day.
Bro how was your blood work after?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id rather spend the extra $$ and run var+winstrol. Ive run oral and TD epi and thought it was weak sauce.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran it once before and it got me to my leanest point, can't remember the exact details, but lost something like 4% bf and gained a couple of KGs. was 6 weeks at 30mg.

I will use it next cycle for a recomp/cut 30/45/45/45/45/45 with dermacrine as test base, actually want to start it now but i am last week of pct. Will look at doing this Feb or March
If you dropped 4% and gained 4-6lbs on a recomp and didn't have sides why on earth do you want to increase the dose? If you were 150lbs at the start and lost 4% that is 6lbs, and add the 4-6lbs scale weight that is like a 10-12lb LBM gain eating recomp, if you were 200 and lost 4% that is 8lbs plus the scale weight is a 12-14lb LBM gain... no reason to increase, just eat more if you want to grow more...

People chasing dose numbers like they chase PR's. Doesn't make sense, use as little as possible to get good results... stay healthy, and increase longevity.

Bro how was your blood work after?
With a 12 week long cycle at that dose, I am willing to bet no blood work was done.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id rather spend the extra $$ and run var+winstrol. Ive run oral and TD epi and thought it was weak sauce.
I would rather spend the extra extra money and just run higher dosed var without the winstrol. I have arthritis and Winny is just plain bad for connective tissue. So not a big fan of using it. I love how it works but for me it is not worth what it does to connective tissue and making it more brittle and easier to tear.

Epistane is one of those drugs that i think has been bastardized to the point that when you buy it you know you are getting a designer steroid but you have no idea which one. I have run 3-4 cycles including epistane and each one was quite different. Quite often things that didn't make sense like getting really angry on it or getting BP spikes like with a high androgen compound. Epistane is almost purely anabolic, those really shouldn't be happening unless there is a different compound in there with it...

I do like it though, I grow well from it but the back and calve pumps can be a major downer.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I would rather spend the extra extra money and just run higher dosed var without the winstrol. I have arthritis and Winny is just plain bad for connective tissue. So not a big fan of using it. I love how it works but for me it is not worth what it does to connective tissue and making it more brittle and easier to tear.

Epistane is one of those drugs that i think has been bastardized to the point that when you buy it you know you are getting a designer steroid but you have no idea which one. I have run 3-4 cycles including epistane and each one was quite different. Quite often things that didn't make sense like getting really angry on it or getting BP spikes like with a high androgen compound. Epistane is almost purely anabolic, those really shouldn't be happening unless there is a different compound in there with it...

I do like it though, I grow well from it but the back and calve pumps can be a major downer.
I have noticed that as well. So much bunk when it comes to companies selling epi.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Epistane is an (predominantly) Androgenic, not Anabolic compound. I don't care what the #s say.

Reactions: Nac
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epistane is an (predominantly) Androgenic, not Anabolic compound. I don't care what the #s say.
Definitely. It's more androgenic than Winstrol IMO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you say this? Just curious what you basing this off of (and what the numbers say)
Well the numbers are 1100/91. Which BASICALLY means that Epistane should be 11 times as Anabolic as it is Androgenic.
However, that is not my (or many others') experience with the compound. It gives some Androgenic sides, tends to lean you out, and is anti-Estrogenic to a degree. Which would point to it being very Androgenic.
And it is not a huge mass gainer for most. Which would tend to show that it isn't very Anabolic in nature.

Slapoyjoe

Given my limited experience with peds, I prefer an S4, Ostarine, GW shred to Epistane. In my case the sarms were more effective, with no back pumps or liver support. Got some good strength gains on Epistane though.

I bounced back from both well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do you say this? Just curious what you basing this off of (and what the numbers say)
Because it's the only thing I ever took that made me shed hair. And I've taken 80mg of Winstrol for weeks. Only 50mg of epistane and I'm lucky any of it grew back.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Given my limited experience with peds, I prefer an S4, Ostarine, GW shred to Epistane. In my case the sarms were more effective, with no back pumps or liver support. Got some good strength gains on Epistane though.

That could not have possibly been epistane. You sure that wasn't epiandro?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Epi is more androgenic than Var?!?! I find that hard to believe. Maybe though. I have a bottle, I'm going to run it here soon...its the only DS I haven't ran besides MSten

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi is more androgenic than Var?!?! I find that hard to believe. Maybe though. I have a bottle, I'm going to run it here soon...its the only DS I haven't ran besides MSten
I agree with them. Epistane has given me more sides than anything else so far.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skittles are more androgenic than anavar.

Seriously the only thing possibly less androgenic than anavar is hexadrone, and nobody can figure out how to make it work.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What do you run your gw at?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little confused why people think of epistane as androgenic cause there's no studies suggesting that. The anabolic/androgenic ratios are misleading but they do tell us quite well how androgenic they would be in terms of hairloss, viralization etc.

wrastler163

Awards
first ph I ever ran, and probably ran 3-4 more cycles with it. Definitely one of my favorites, always noticed little to no sides with great strength gains. Only time I noticed sides is when I stacked it with other compounds, but I would always recommend EPI

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
first ph I ever ran, and probably ran 3-4 more cycles with it. Definitely one of my favorites, always noticed little to no sides with great strength gains. Only time I noticed sides is when I stacked it with other compounds, but I would always recommend EPI
Such a great compound imo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a little confused why people think of epistane as androgenic cause there's no studies suggesting that. The anabolic/androgenic ratios are misleading but they do tell us quite well how androgenic they would be in terms of hairloss, viralization etc.
Chados, look at the comments on sides in this thread alone.

Are you saying that you believe the Androgenic AND Anabolic ratings of compounds to be skewed (in general), or just the Anabolic ratings?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I noticed MASSIVE hair loss after an epistane/ trest cycle. I know trest is quite androgenic, but I didn’t notice the same loss when running trest solo or with Tbol.

I personally feel epistane is very androgenic too. Based on hair loss and gym aggression

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I noticed MASSIVE hair loss after an epistane/ trest cycle. I know trest is quite androgenic, but I didn’t notice the same loss when running trest solo or with Tbol.

I personally feel epistane is very androgenic too. Based on hair loss and gym aggression

just curious did you run an AI with the trest and epistane?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the numbers are 1100/91. Which BASICALLY means that Epistane should be 11 times as Anabolic as it is Androgenic.
However, that is not my (or many others') experience with the compound. It gives some Androgenic sides, tends to lean you out, and is anti-Estrogenic to a degree. Which would point to it being very Androgenic.
And it is not a huge mass gainer for most. Which would tend to show that it isn't very Anabolic in nature.
If I remember correctly, it is a DHT derivative, same as anavar, and winstrol, which is where it gets its Anti-Estrogenic properties, none of those compounds are extremely androgenic in nature. None of them are considered mass monsters either. Remember that changing a compound even slightly can change its behavior completely. Think Eq/Bold and DBol small structural change, huge difference in action... So although DHT is the most androgenic compound, many of it's derivatives are actually only mildly androgenic.

Just because something might be 11 times more anabolic than it is androgenic does not mean that it is a strong anabolic, just that the anabolic properties were 11 times higher ratio to the androgenic properties. However in this case the numbers imply it is a strong anabolic and it has been for everyone I have seen run it. They may not realize it due to skewed expectations but it is obviously far more anabolic mg per mg compared to testosterone!!!!

Also it hasn't really been my experience that Epistane leans people out, it is a dry compound so no wetness associated with it. Other than that it doesn't lean anyone out through any specific trait or property. Similar to Winstrol which people use to lean out but it is not very androgenic either. It has more to do with how people tend to use it because it is a dry compound, and that lends it to cutting. I believe that is part of the impression a lot of the people who say they don't gain well on epistane is that you almost always see it ran specifically for cutting or a recomp. It has been pigeon holed into being a cut / recomp compound but if you eat with intent to gain it tends to shine pretty good without a lot of water to hide the results.

Now alternatively, Tren is highly androgenic, and it is the actual androgenic action on the AR in fat cells that makes it so great for fat burning. That is due to a specific action of the compound. The typical leaning out from epistane use is different in that epistane doesn't really do anything specific to the AR in fat cells. You just tend to use more energy building muscle like on any cycle and that helps with fat loss. Other than that which is true of most steroids the IMPLIED leaning out effect from epistane has more to do with how it is often executed, rather than a property that makes it a more efficient fat loss compound.

I see people gaining a dry 8-12lbs of LBM on epistane cycles all the time while RECOMPING. IE eating at a maintenance level. That is seriously anabolic... I can't remember the last time I saw someone run Epistane as a bulk, eating in a surplus the whole time...

Might be, although that is not saying much at all... not much out there isn't.

Because there are mixed reviews and opinions on the compound. Although I have had very different experiences running epistane, different enough to lead me to the belief that a lot of what is sold as Epistane could be tainted with other DS, be a completely different DS or have some other quality control issue. Lets not pretend the people running Designer Steroid labs are good solid people with lots of integrity or quality control. I know a few people over the last several years that got a Chinese source and started selling designer steroids without doing anything more than having it capped, and slapped into a bottle with a label. A lot of these guys that only make designer steroids are in it for the quick money and get out when the boom is over. Quality not a concern so much as profitability.

That being said, in this instance it is not that epistane does not provide androgenic properties that makes it considered an anabolic rather than androgenic compound. It has plenty androgenic properties, but the anabolic properties far outweigh the androgenic properties. So it is considered an anabolic compound. If the androgenic side were higher it would be considered an androgenic compound, even if the anabolic side was still plenty anabolic.

Trest does not aromatize into DHT so you wouldn't see a lot of hair falling out unless you had another compound that does aromatize into DHT. Epistane is a derivative of DHT that still has a lot of the same structure, so hairloss can definitely happen for those who are highly sensitive to DHT induced hairloss.

In the end though, who really knows? May not be anything dirty, or shady going on with all the different experiences. We are all so different that how sensitive one person is to the androgenic properties of Epistane can be completely different expression than how it expresses itself in someone else. Also there are too many bastardized forms of the anabolic / androgenic ratio to consider... so you have to know which one you are even looking at.

The one that seems pretty standard is that Testosterone is 100:100

If that 1100:91 ratio is listed correctly then it is stating that Epistane is 11 times more anabolic than testosterone, and 91% as androgenic as testosterone on a mg per mg basis... So if running a decent dose of Epistane there is no reason to think there would not be androgenic sides. Once you increase the dose over a certain level the androgenic effects which are the ones that cause the most sides are really going to start popping up more and more.

As far as the anabolic properties, well they are definitely way above testosterone, but you are not going to get 11 times more growth from it. You will get a lot more growth than testosterone will give you mg per mg.

These are some pretty average gains for people eating in a moderate surplus cycling either of these.

Run a 30mg cycle of Epistane for a 6 weeks and gain 8-12lbs lbm at 210mg a week... 1260mg total gear used

Testosterone E or C cycle for 12 weeks @ 600mg a week gain 8-12lbs lbm... 7200mg total gear used

When you look at it mathematically it is quite obviously far more anabolic than testosterone!!!!

However even with how much lower the ratio of androgenic effects is, it is still at 91% of what testosterone is regarding androgenic properties. At 90% as androgenic 420mg Epistane a week, 60mg a day should be as androgenic as 378mg of test a week. That ain't a lot but enough to experience sides for many.