3 - 4 week cycle SD or Anadrol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to do a short, not fully suppressive cycle with a serm. Firstly wanted to do SD at 10 - 15mg but now I've seen a study, that had quite favourable results. It was done with andarol - patients were given 100mg's of anadrol (50 twice a day) for 24 weeks. What's surprising is that TT levels dropped app 50% in 24 weeks time. Also enzymes weren't terribly elevated. Here's a link to that study.

So what do you think? SD at 10 - 15 or Anadrol at 50? I still want to avoid 19nor's, never done them before, but if anadrol is so unsuppressive then I just might give it a shot.

I've read some discouraging opinions on anadrol only cycles though, that you loose like 70% of your gains. My point here is to bulk up - and keep - somewhere between 5 - 10 pounds of tissue, so this would kinda defeat the purpose of the cycle if I lost 70% of it...

SD is cheaper though and also don't need caber. But price really isn't an issue, just the prolactin part. Never taken caber either, but I hear you get really horny from it, which is a very welcomed side for me.

Btw, I am 191 at 12&bf now. Still most probably well in my natty limits...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is rare to take any oral for 3-4 weeks and keep most of the lbs gained, especially ones that promote a large amount of water retention.

I just doubled my AI dose in a very short period of time to shed some water on M1T and lost 4lbs in a day. I didn’t lose 4lbs of muscle or fat; estro was too high and I needed to purge some bloat - I feel and look way better than 2 days ago.

What I’m trying to say is don’t get too wrapped up in lbs kept - if you can put on 3-4 lbs of actual lean mass in 4 weeks that gets kept when you come off because you weren’t very suppressed, that is a huge win! The health impacts of 4 wks of 50mg anadrol are so minimal, aside from suppression, which you hope to mitigate.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I wasn't talking about loss of water - that's to be expected. Was talking about loss of actual tissue down the line...

Would you recommend a longer drol cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I wasn't talking about loss of water - that's to be expected. Was talking about loss of actual tissue down the line...

Would you recommend a longer drol cycle?
But 70% loss of gains isn’t referring to muscle - these chuckleheads believe the 15lbs they gained is muscle, but that’s not the case. Most of the weight gain on Anadrol and most orals is intramuscular water retention.

I think you should either use it as part of a full inj cycle like you’ve done before or cut it at 4 weeks with the SERM, solo, like you are considering. Then pull bloods after 4 weeks and see if you “got away with it” or not.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you should either use it as part of a full inj cycle like you’ve done before or cut it at 4 weeks with the SERM, solo, like you are considering. Then pull bloods after 4 weeks and see if you “got away with it” or not.
You know, we've been debating this "serm on cycle" theory now for quite a while and I am keen to give it a try. I think that really short cycles might be the best option when it comes to this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, we've been debating this "serm on cycle" theory now for quite a while and I am keen to give it a try. I think that really short cycles might be the best option when it comes to this.
As long as it’s not suppressive enough to the individual, it will help. Based on my 10wk run it made a difference without a doubt, both in bloods at end of cycle as well as my perceived recovery after. And my current bloods 12 weeks after end of that cycle showed a complete recovery, hormonally as well as lipids.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I was running Anadrol I would take it with HCG at all times with liver support; I would run it for 6 weeks but thats me.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done this before?
nah but thats what I would do; actually when I start my oral cycle thats what I plan on doing just to prevent my testicles from getting atrophy even if its just slight. That study even though it was 40 patients a few did drop out for some reason; but overall I would like to see what your results are.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm... I just don't think you need hcg on a 4 week cycle though...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could only handle 50mgs of Anadrol..100 is a tough customer to take

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to do a short, not fully suppressive cycle with a serm. Firstly wanted to do SD at 10 - 15mg but now I've seen a study, that had quite favourable results. It was done with andarol - patients were given 100mg's of anadrol (50 twice a day) for 24 weeks. What's surprising is that TT levels dropped app 50% in 24 weeks time. Also enzymes weren't terribly elevated. Here's a link to that study.

So what do you think? SD at 10 - 15 or Anadrol at 50? I still want to avoid 19nor's, never done them before, but if anadrol is so unsuppressive then I just might give it a shot.

I've read some discouraging opinions on anadrol only cycles though, that you loose like 70% of your gains. My point here is to bulk up - and keep - somewhere between 5 - 10 pounds of tissue, so this would kinda defeat the purpose of the cycle if I lost 70% of it...

SD is cheaper though and also don't need caber. But price really isn't an issue, just the prolactin part. Never taken caber either, but I hear you get really horny from it, which is a very welcomed side for me.

Btw, I am 191 at 12&bf now. Still most probably well in my natty limits...
The studies with enzymes are almost never bad with aas.. It's just bad on the forums cause people don't take them the right way or because their elevetad for some other reason. That being said it is one of the more toxic steroids I'd say. You're not gonna lose more muscle than any other steroid. What happens is that anadrol can add water at least with high carb intake. The water will go away making the drop in weight higher compared to something like winstrol but then the mass you added will be significantly greater with drol.

Sd builds more muscle and its barely androgenic. 10 vs 50 is probably quite even but anadrol gives me more pump, I'm fuller and I believe it adds the most weight. Superdrol is like anadrol but less wet, it does however add water within the muscles giving that full look.

Hard one but I think anadrol made me feel like a god damn beast.. Could have been mentally

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong stuff. (Both compounds).
I haven't run Anadrol yet, but SD was the strongest single Anabolic I've used to date IMO.

I'll definitely be following, no matter what you decide.
Thanks for the link. It is interesting.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There was a recent article on Elitefts where JP Carrol was talking about how crazy his drug cycles were before he realized he was going to die using the way he was - “up the dose to lift the most”. He said he started with 100mg Anadrol for a week, then 200, 300, 400, even 5-600mg for a week or so, on top of a gram of tren and a couple grams of test/wk.

He said he was on the verge of a heart attack obviously, and would never recommend his craziness, but he wanted to illustrate how extreme some people will let things get as well as how resilient the body can be. He said at the time he missed his daughter’s bday party just to squat at his usual time, if that shows you how far he had taken things.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you will gain more off the Superdrol, but if you're going for 50mg Anadrol you might as we'll use 20mg Superdrol.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hard one but I think anadrol made me feel like a god damn beast.. Could have been mentally
What about sides with andarol, what did you experience? And do you always take a dopa agonist with it?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you will gain more off the Superdrol, but if you're going for 50mg Anadrol you might as we'll use 20mg Superdrol.
Yeah Idk how much is sd suppressive and I don't know if I would be able to tolerate 20... migh go, 10, 15, 20, 20 or something like that with sd... but I'm really impressed with the supression figures from that study!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a recent article on Elitefts where JP Carrol was talking about how crazy his drug cycles were before he realized he was going to die using the way he was - “up the dose to lift the most”. He said he started with 100mg Anadrol for a week, then 200, 300, 400, even 5-600mg for a week or so, on top of a gram of tren and a couple grams of test/wk.

He said he was on the verge of a heart attack obviously, and would never recommend his craziness, but he wanted to illustrate how extreme some people will let things get as well as how resilient the body can be. He said at the time he missed his daughter’s bday party just to squat at his usual time, if that shows you how far he had taken things.
Wtf? That's just crazy! Are there any benefits from such high doses anyway?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wtf? That's just crazy! Are there any benefits from such high doses anyway?
Keeping your bodyweight over 308 into the Super Heavyweight class and squatting 900lbs without a suit lol

But not if you’re dead, which was what he realized eventually. He says he’s since pulled back his use tremendously and still PR’d his total. You can only take more drugs to a point - eventually you will still have to work harder and smarter to progress.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doctor scally made a point about this study though; how its a little flawed. Heres what he said

They do not include the methodology for hormone measurement. I could find no supplement that might have detailed the assays. They are highly suspect. By any standard, the LH values are that for primary hypogonadism. I have listed the reference ranges for LabCorp & Quest. I suspect the T assay was as equally dubious. On the HPTA, the term used should be suppression, which is the expected observation with Anadrol. I would expect recovery with Anadrol to be relatively quick even at 150 MG ED.

Table 5.
Serum luteinizing hormone (mIU/L) Baseline 16.4±11.1

LH

18-59 Years: 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
http://www.questdagnostics.com/testcenter/TestDetail.action?ntc=615

Adult Male (mIU/mL): 1.7−8.6
004283: Luteinizing Hormone (LH) | LabCorp

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
16.4 +- 11.1 lol didn't notice that. That's a range from 5.3 to 27.5. Who the he*l has LH that high. My normal LH is arround 3 - 3.5 with TT in the upper end...

Anyway, I am leaning more to the side of SD anyway as it has more controlable side's imo. Dealing with 19nor's sounds a bit tedious and I'm quite busy atm...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will be a preference thing. I feel better on anadrol but both are strong. Also both are good muscle builders and lol at Losing 70 percent of gains.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about sides with andarol, what did you experience? And do you always take a dopa agonist with it?
Anadrol is most likely less harmful than sdrol. I think anything that can bloat you do have a bit more negative effect on BP from personal experience. Anadrol is arguably a little tougher on the BP but from my understanding not with the rest. Superdrol is really easy to deal with if you dose it low... Thing with superdrol is that it's one of the most potent steroids per mg out there, 10mg is probably like 70mg anavar and it has almost no androgenic sides which is on pair with anavar. It's really a female friendly steroid that's powerful. I'd suggest to do superdrol and take tudca, dose superdrol low and enjoy hopefully side free.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anadrol is most likely less harmful than sdrol. I think anything that can bloat you do have a bit more negative effect on BP from personal experience. Anadrol is arguably a little tougher on the BP but from my understanding not with the rest. Superdrol is really easy to deal with if you dose it low... Thing with superdrol is that it's one of the most potent steroids per mg out there, 10mg is probably like 70mg anavar and it has almost no androgenic sides which is on pair with anavar. It's really a female friendly steroid that's powerful. I'd suggest to do superdrol and take tudca, dose superdrol low and enjoy hopefully side free.
You are very convincing indeed :)

Would you guys take caber with 50mg anadrol? Are there any negative sides to taking it? I was thinking about taking it with anadrol from the start of the cycle as I am battling a little bit of gyno atm...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Would you guys take caber with 50mg anadrol? Are there any negative sides to taking it? I was think about taking with anadrol from the start of the cycle as I am battling a little bit of gyno atm...
I'm not sure cause anadrol nobody knows anything about haha. It has some weird structure compared to the average dht. If you're sensitive you could keep it on hand but personally I don't think i need caber even with nandrolones if kept at a good dosage so I'd prolly save the money myself. Also I'll add that the only two times I've ran anadrol it's been with caber so who the heck knows:)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure cause anadrol nobody knows anything about haha. It has some weird structure compared to the average dht. If you're sensitive you could keep it on hand but personally I don't think i need caber even with nandrolones if kept at a good dosage so I'd prolly save the money myself. Also I'll add that the only two times I've ran anadrol it's been with caber so who the heck knows:)
Haha

Caber is really not expensive, so no problem in having it on hand or taking it as a precaution - which I don't mind, if there aren't any negative sides to speak off?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha

Caber is really not expensive, so no problem in having it on hand or taking it as a precaution - which I don't mind, if there aren't any negative sides to speak off?
Here it's expensive as hell. Caber doesn't normally give sides to people, prami can..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was always under the impression that if you keep e2 in check you shouldn’t get any prolactin sides when running 19nors...hence you wouldn’t need to take prami or caber but do have on hand

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Anadrol...i have ran 50mgs for months side free. 100mgs is too muchfor me...just feel juiced and like im going to pop. SD makes me feel like death

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was always under the impression that if you keep e2 in check you shouldn’t get any prolactin sides when running 19nors...hence you wouldn’t need to take prami or caber but do have on hand
Well that's just it, you really can't control the estrogen activity of 19nor's. They don't convert to estrogen but suposedly act as estrogens by them selfs. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong please.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Would you guys take caber with 50mg anadrol? Are there any negative sides to taking it? I was thinking about taking it with anadrol from the start of the cycle as I am battling a little bit of gyno atm...
I’m sensitive to prog sides and can run anadrol at 100mgs no problem so I highly doubt you will need caned for 50 mgs. Also I recommend 75 mgs of anadrol. Usually comes in 50mg tabs so break one in half. Was the sweet spot and gained way faster then 50. Only side effect was crazy pumps. Lol like walking up a hill my shins and calves would get so pumped it hurt.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also doesn’t hurt to have th caner on hand just in case but I wouldn’t use it unless problems start.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so that sounds like a win win ... why doesnt eveyone take low dose Superdrol?
Because most people will take the effective dosage recommended on the package. When you buy something strong you want the most out of it right? I also believe 99% of the users don't actually know how little androgenic it is, it's on pair with anavar so superdrol could be ran by a woman more safely than almost any other steroid. Its probably around 10 times as myotropic as as something like anavar meaning you can build much more but still have almost non existing androgenic risk. Since we know we won't die by 30mg because people run it all the time it doesn't mean we have to dose it that high.

Many steroids are either almost only anabolic and weak or highly androgenic with little to no myotropic effect so that's where I think superdrol stands out.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because most people will take the effective dosage recommended on the package. When you buy something strong you want the most out of it right? I also believe 99% of the users don't actually know how little androgenic it is, it's on pair with anavar so superdrol could be ran by a woman more safely than almost any other steroid. Its probably around 10 times as myotropic as as something like anavar meaning you can build much more but still have almost non existing androgenic risk. Since we know we won't die by 30mg because people run it all the time it doesn't mean we have to dose it that high.

Many steroids are either almost only anabolic and weak or highly androgenic with little to no myotropic effect so that's where I think superdrol stands out.
Have you done a low dose (5-10mg) cycle of Superdrol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Several companies years ago offered SD in 5mg tabs.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established

Thinking about running test at 300mg week with 10mg a day of SD for 6 weeks.

Well the test would be for 12w, but the sd would be for 6. The reason for the low test dosage is because im prone to MPB. I want to run a low androgenic cycle. Debating on the oral I want to add after SD. Recomp is the goal.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well the test would be for 12w, but the sd would be for 6. The reason for the low test dosage is because im prone to MPB. I want to run a low androgenic cycle. Debating on the oral I want to add after SD. Recomp is the goal.
I’d defo go for var, solidify them sd gains, hold on to them and low sides. That’s actually my next cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you done a low dose (5-10mg) cycle of Superdrol?
I have ran 10 mainly cause I didn't have enough pills. I actually know a girl who ran 5 and up to 10mg. I mean I've seen girls run var and winstrol up to 10 or 20mg but Jesus.

Aas is probably 10 times as strong for a woman and sd is probably 10 times stronger than both these cutters.

But yes 10mg of sd is very potent.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's a smart choice if you want something strong but low androgenic.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ran 10 mainly cause I didn't have enough pills. I actually know a girl who ran 5 and up to 10mg. I mean I've seen girls run var and winstrol up to 10 or 20mg but Jesus.

Aas is probably 10 times as strong for a woman and sd is probably 10 times stronger than both these cutters.

But yes 10mg of sd is very potent.
How was your results and strength on that cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was your results and strength on that cycle?
I hate this question because there are so many things I would need to take in to account. Did I run test? Any other compound? Did I have a good diet? How's my weight/muscle mass and prior experience with aas? I think it's one of those you can gain anything from 10 to 20 lbs pounds on during cycle. It doesn't add water under the skin making you look puffy but it pumps your muscles up. Its one of the drier bulking steroids out there. If I remember correctly I stacked it with test and something else but it really added some size fast.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is really good info. I am no expert by any stretch and I know ill get roasted for saying this - but how the anabolic / androgenic / myotropic ratio varies from compound to compound confuses me. Well it doesnt confuse me - I just dont grasp all the concepcts about how one can be "strong" yet yield little side effcts - like Superdrol for example. I have seen many on here praise how it is one of the strongest compounds made - yet I see in Chados post above that women can run it safely. That to me makes no sense... anyone care to elaborate on how this can be? I dont see how anavar and superdrol could both be Ok for females

Sorry to hijack the thread. Any info on the adrogenic/ anabolic /myotropic thing appreciated.
Well the thing is that androgenic studies with aas has been in the prostate so it doesn't completely show the truth in all Areas but we can kinda safely say what's bad or horrible for women. Any steroid has the potential to give a woman male voice, beard etc.. Male features basically. Superdrol is very little androgenic which means that a woman should pick it before many other steroids to avoid this to happen. With superdrol and anavar chances are very small since they're mostly anabolic. Anavar anabolic ratio is highly misleading but it is indeed anabolic. Superdrol is highly anabolic which means it'll add a lot of muscle but with less to non existent androgenic sides.

Superdrol is still toxic in its own way.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is really good info. I am no expert by any stretch and I know ill get roasted for saying this - but how the anabolic / androgenic / myotropic ratio varies from compound to compound confuses me. Well it doesnt confuse me - I just dont grasp all the concepcts about how one can be "strong" yet yield little side effcts - like Superdrol for example. I have seen many on here praise how it is one of the strongest compounds made - yet I see in Chados post above that women can run it safely. That to me makes no sense... anyone care to elaborate on how this can be? I dont see how anavar and superdrol could both be Ok for females

Sorry to hijack the thread. Any info on the adrogenic/ anabolic /myotropic thing appreciated.
With women we are primarily concerned with how androgenic a compound is - women are extremely sensitive to the androgenic component, and can take on secondary sexual characteristic changes if overexposed. Things like increased body & facial hair growth, deepening of the voice, increased sensitivity in as well as growth of the clitoris, scalp shedding, growth of the jawline. These sides can be both temporary and permanent depending on severity of exposure and reaction.

Anabolism refers to how good a compound is for growing muscle, and has no bearing on sexual characteristics or function. So something like Superdrol that is very anabolic but not very androgenic is a good choice for women, or men looking to avoid male pattern baldness or prostate hypertrophy issues often seen with more androgenic drugs like Winstrol, for example.

A drug’s anabolic and androgenic ratings are in comparison to testosterone as the standard they are measured against.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I must add that not all SD is created equal. Different manufacturers create different quality SD, from what I've seen. Some are awesome, low sides, little to no bloat great results. Others are the opposite. SO if you're going to get some, get it from a reputable source.