Geozine

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Do I need to run anything with Geozine besides support?

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
I ran it solo, and I know many others have as well. Take cycle support seriously though, it feels pretty harsh. Tudca, NAC, and watch your blood pressure, mine took a rough hit.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Thanks! What type of results did you see? And retain? I’ll be taking clomid for pct.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
I should have been more clear. I ran it solo, and am still running it. I have about a week left. So, Im also interested in how well my PCT will go.

That said its been a positive experience. Im up about 13lbs with some time left. I dont feel particularly "on" and my energy has been pretty low, definately some lethargy. I started at 30mgs for week one, didnt notice too much except some extra strength in the gym and minor fullness increase. Once I bumped it to 45mgs in week 2 the change was drastic. Weight started stacking on and my walking around everyday physique is noticebly different. Pumps in the gym are ridiculous, stupid big.

Id really just say take cycle support seriously, but you might handle it better than me. Unfortunately my job has required me to inspect a huge construction site covering a tract of mountain wilderness. Its not every day, but that calf pump and heart-attack feeling I get hiking up mountain slopes is pretty ****.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
That’s rad, dude. But, I’m sorry about you’re lethargy. I ran Super dmz 2.0 about three years ago and didn’t feel tired. So, I’m hoping it won’t happen this time around. I have 180 capsules so I think I’ll start at 30 for the first week, then run 45 after that. Plus, I’m on my last ten days of dark carnival!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a solid cycle support and good pct, which you have since you already mentioned having clomid. Test bases are optional, but not a necessity.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
I have TUDCA for support. Is there anything else I need or will that do it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have TUDCA for support. Is there anything else I need or will that do it?
I would grab some cel cycle assist and run it with the tudca. Tudca is solely for the liver. Cel cycle assist will help cover all other aspects as well, and it’s relatively affordable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Besides support the only thing I'd say to take with it would be Dark Carnival. Epiandro isn't very anabolic but it is very psychological. So when you would have possibly felt ****ty, you won't.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Besides support the only thing I'd say to take with it would be Dark Carnival. Epiandro isn't very anabolic but it is very psychological. So when you would have possibly felt ****ty, you won't.
Thank you. I know Geozine could potentially make me lethargic. I got one thing today that is a precursor for 1 Test. I’m hoping that will be a good base for it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I know Geozine could potentially make me lethargic. I got one thing today that is a precursor for 1 Test. I’m hoping that will be a good base for it.
1-Test can also make you lethargic. You want test or DHT for that, generally. Androsterone or Epiandrosteone can usually perform this function.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can confirm. I'm taking Pyrosten with Dark Carnival and would recommend 10/10.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
I started the first day of Geozine, 1 Andro and Dark carnival today. I want to log it every so often and may post a photo or two. I’m pumped to see what kind of gains I get and gains I keep!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let dem gains begin. Eat big. Lift heavy. Rest. Repeat. Let's get huuuuuge.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See how you feel at 4 weeks and then decide if you wanna run for 6 or not. I came off about a month ago and I was so ready to be off. The lethargy was a real killer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% get some CEL Cycle Assist and TUDCA (especially if you're stacking)... supports are not to be taken lightly as by the time you "feel" bad, your insides are a mess

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Thanks booneman. I’ve got everything I need to do it right! This is my 4th pro cycle and my 2nd time running DMZ. I’m very excited to see what I get to retain from this stack! I’ll keep you guys posted with stats here and there.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
Good luck with your cycle! Ive got less than a week left on my solo DMZ run. Im glad I know how DMZ affects me solo, but wish I would have run something like epiandro along with it. Lethargy is rough, BP isnt great, but all things considered I really blew up.

Started the DMZ shortly after cutting down to 210. Currently weighing in at around 228 with a handful of days left. Im curious to see how things shake out during PCT. Im hoping I lose some bloat, but hold onto a lot of size.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Here’s a couple pics from day 1 for comparison later. I’ll also be doing body composition scale for stats every two weeks.
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Oh yeah, I’ll really be hammering my legs during this cycle. It’s always been a difficult time growing them...??*♂

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
IMG_1070.JPG

Not the best picture. This is the middle of my second week and I’ve put on almost 8 lbs. according to my scale at home. I’m still feeling great with no lethargy. Pumps are incredible and my appetite is a force to be reckoned with! I will be posting body composition scan results in three days! So far, I’m very satisfied with it. It hasn’t really had adequate time to start shining! Will log more in a few days!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like you got a little wider~ keep up the hard work!

note: Falliday sale and geozine is getting real low.. you can stack the sale price with my code RIPP10

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards

note: Falliday sale and geozine is getting real low.. you can stack the sale price with my code RIPP10
Thanks, bro!!

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm 5 weeks into pyrosten/dark carnival now and really impressed. Just ordered 2x more each of pyrosten, geozine, and dark carnival because im scared its going to run out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 5 weeks into pyrosten/dark carnival now and really impressed. Just ordered 2x more each of pyrosten, geozine, and dark carnival because im scared its going to run out.
How are the results? Weight gained? Lbs added to lifts? Etc

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Vl officially outta Geozine??*♂
Good thing I have another bottle

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are the results? Weight gained? Lbs added to lifts? Etc
I've gained about 8 pounds (went from 160-168ish). All my clothes are getting extremely tight (in a good way). Every week I'm easily adding 10-20 pounds to compound barbell lifts, 5-10 pounds for dumbbells, and adding more reps. Before, I could get the 100 pound dumbbells for 3-4 reps on DB bench. I can do the 95s for 6-8 reps for multiple sets now, and am going for 100x10 next week, the last week of my cycle. I'm just worried the gains will go away after I stop!

A lot of people say they started feeling like **** on cycle around now, but I actually feel fine. Have been taking clomid 25mg and epiandro 900mg everyday since the start (I added epiandro at week 3). Hopefully I can make it through the last week with no problems. Upping the dose to 30mg for the last 6 days to finish off the bottle.

Vl officially outta Geozine����*♂
Good thing I have another bottle
lol I wonder if I ordered the last one.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What is geozine. Where do they sell it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean 1 - Andro ??? Lol. You mention it like it's some secret new thing...........either that or you don't even know the name of what you will taking.
If only it were actually relevant now months later...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah ONE month and many months are now the same thing . Lol
Who said many months? Learn how to read. We’re into the second month here. That’s more than a single month. Months.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SwoleMax something tells me you’re fresh out of high school and in reality shouldn’t be using these drugs or even posting in the Anabolic forum.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You couldn't be more wrong . Lol . So only little kids like to have fun and joke ? Life must really suck for people that are dead serious and boring all the time .November to December is ONE month . Lol .WOW

IDK , maybe it's already January for some very weird old people . Lol
November 2 to December 29 is a few days under TWO months. That’s well into the second month as I said. LMFAO. You hate being wrong I can tell.

Now quit being a dingus and let’s all get swole.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You clearly hate being wrong too . I mean , THAT's why you gave me crap for restarting this thread , because you were very angry at me and had nothing better to battle me with other than that ridiculously stupid and petty thing. Lol . I happen to be 40 years old . And at least I don't tell people certain places are currently selling things that they haven't sold for 6 months up to 2 years ago .
Except they had, and if you had read that thread again someone else attested to that fact, having bought that product from that site within my stated time frame. Now, again, you were wrong. Quit being wrong and start being right.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WoW , now you're just making stuff up because you so badly hate being wrong . Lol . Classic .Also , you've stated stuff about things being sold on more than one occasion , I think it's 3 or 4 times , I just didn't want to bother with mentioning it in those threads . Lol . THAT's why I FINALLY mentioned it .Those times STILL count even though I didn't call you out on them .
Ok, now I know you’re delusional. Because I don’t state what isn’t fact, when it comes to sources and what they offer. Ask anyone here.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PM me if you can’t find something I say is out there. I got you covered man,

Miketee

Awards
I dont usually get involved with anything but it seems swolemax you are just looking to have an argument. Maybe your pct isnt going too well, I don't know. But I dont think anything was said to cause grievance to you bro. Just taken the wrong way.
Its nearly new year, I mean no offense either and hope you can see that. Let's all be glad for what we have.

Miketee

Awards
View attachment 174313
Not the best picture. This is the middle of my second week and I’ve put on almost 8 lbs. according to my scale at home. I’m still feeling great with no lethargy. Pumps are incredible and my appetite is a force to be reckoned with! I will be posting body composition scan results in three days! So far, I’m very satisfied with it. It hasn’t really had adequate time to start shining! Will log more in a few days!
Nice bro well done!