Lgd 4033

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ive been reading up on this compound and thought id throw it in with my current cycle just to see what all the talk is about. Currently on test and oral tren. Anybody have any experience with this one. Im just curious...and its pretty cheap.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got nothing out of it for almost the whole cycle. Right towards the end I started getting slightly better pumps. This was at 20mg for about 8 weeks. I threw trest in at the halfway point and that saved the cycle. I much preferred Rad-140. Have you used any other sarms?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the oral tren will overpower it.

J

JohnJJ

Awards
So ive been reading up on this compound and thought id throw it in with my current cycle just to see what all the talk is about. Currently on test and oral tren. Anybody have any experience with this one. Im just curious...and its pretty cheap.
you can look at my sig. much more helpful that you have a test base but i'm not overly impressed with lgd, like above i feel like rad 140 is better (im at 30mg right now) - but it's hard to say because i'm taking them both at the same time.

but, can't go wrong adding one or both to a cycle

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got nothing out of it for almost the whole cycle. Right towards the end I started getting slightly better pumps. This was at 20mg for about 8 weeks. I threw trest in at the halfway point and that saved the cycle. I much preferred Rad-140. Have you used any other sarms?
Nope...thinking of throwing one in with this cycle...just for sh1ts and giggles

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd ain’t gonna do sh1t if your on tren. It’s like throwing a sausage up an alley. Save it for another run dude

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd ain’t gonna do sh1t if your on tren. It’s like throwing a sausage up an alley. Save it for another run dude
Yeah seems to be that consensus...just got back from walmart where i picked up some insulin. They gave me novalin n instead of r...i dont think it will make much of a difference. My last run was r and i packed it on pretty quick. However, n seems to last a little longer...just have to eat more often.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, I agree with Witcho and Snakey, leave it for when youre not running other oral AAS/non-cruise doses of test. Which if youre anything like me will be never.

I almost fell for the hype too and bought some. But end of day, any AAS you have/could run will out-gainz it. LGD will still tend to tank your lipids like most orals. Id prefer to run low dose var, or any oral AAS, than LGD. Its no "better", in any significant way.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, I agree with Witcho and Snakey, leave it for when youre not running other oral AAS/non-cruise doses of test. Which if youre anything like me will be never.

I almost fell for the hype too and bought some. But end of day, any AAS you have/could run will out-gainz it. LGD will still tend to tank your lipids like most orals. Id prefer to run low dose var, or any oral AAS, than LGD. Its no "better", in any significant way.
Kinda what i was thinking...and yeah..i never come off. What about tossing in one of those HGH peptides or whatever they are...I know nothing about any sarm, peptide, or PH...i run straight old school gear...but curiosity button has been itching.
Just wanted to try some of the new stuff the kiddos are playing with

T

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked it, but before LGD I only tried 1/4 andro and ostarine. I'm sure if you've done test/tren/other stuff it won't be that impressive like everyone else said.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran 22mg for about 12 weeks and it didn’t do shyt. Yk11 was thrown in the mix half way and I only used 6mg of that. The yk over powered the lgd. Lgd is a hype job in my opinion.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kinda what i was thinking...and yeah..i never come off. What about tossing in one of those HGH peptides or whatever they are...I know nothing about any sarm, peptide, or PH...i run straight old school gear...but curiosity button has been itching.
Just wanted to try some of the new stuff the kiddos are playing with
Dude... IGF-1 LR3, and follistatin. A big guy like you with a ton of experience could probably reap benefits others could not.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't throw it in real oral tren is so strong by itself save the lg for another cycle. What does of tren are you running

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Just add the lgd after dropping the oral tren. That stuff is so toxic. I wouldn’t personally want to run it more than 3-4 weeks and that’s with 1g of tudca a day.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude... IGF-1 LR3, and follistatin. A big guy like you with a ton of experience could probably reap benefits others could not.
No idea what that stuff is brother...not hip to it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No idea what that stuff is brother...not hip to it
Follistatin is the ultimate myostatin inhibitor, as it's the actual hormone the body uses to signal growth. If you're at your limit, like your real total limit, no steroids in any amount can make you grow very much anymore, blasting and cruising for years... Follistatin is definitely for you. It can make your cycles work again like they haven't in years.

IGF1-LR3 is one of the end results of a Growth Hormone pulse. It seeks out damaged tissue to repair. It can cause rapid hyperplasia and hypertrophy simultaneously. Think of it like a long acting GH and basal insulin mixed together.

If those interest you, do some more research about using them. I don't want to mix up my opinion with what the facts might make your opinion into.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follistatin is the ultimate myostatin inhibitor, as it's the actual hormone the body uses to signal growth. If you're at your limit, like your real total limit, no steroids in any amount can make you grow very much anymore, blasting and cruising for years... Follistatin is definitely for you. It can make your cycles work again like they haven't in years.

IGF1-LR3 is one of the end results of a Growth Hormone pulse. It seeks out damaged tissue to repair. It can cause rapid hyperplasia and hypertrophy simultaneously. Think of it like a long acting GH and basal insulin mixed together.

If those interest you, do some more research about using them. I don't want to mix up my opinion with what the facts might make your opinion into.
Hmmm? Google here i come

F

Fml

Awards
Would IGF-1 LR3 and follistatin be a good addition to an lgd and mk677 cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would IGF-1 LR3 and follistatin be a good addition to an lgd and mk677 cycle?
If you’re so beyond your genetics that myostatin is what’s inhibiting your gains, maybe. Or maybe if you work a really hard job.

IGF1-LR3 is always a good addition IMO.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't waste your money IMO. Rather see you throw in YK11. Or tbol