Switching from Sust250 to Test C

Bfun85

Awards
Hey All! I am curious about switching from sust250 500mg/week to Test C 500mg/week. My main question is will my levels drop or will they stay the same since my body already has built up levels. I see people saying to take the first pin of Cyp on the same day you take the last pin of Sust (or whatever other ester) but I’m concerned that will raise my levels higher and I don’t want to go through the ups and downs. Any advice will be appreciated.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finish the Sustanon and start the Cyp on the same schedule. This is Enanthate but Cypionate has a nearly identical release pattern. It spikes pretty high the first few days.

Attachments

Bfun85

Awards
So no need to pin the cyp on the last day I pin the sust due to similar ester chains?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
corect the sustonon will stay in your blood stream for a very long time.. due to the different esters. i agree.. shoot your last sust shot then proceed to take the test c in about 4 days from that. you will have an over lap of the longer esters but that about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So no need to pin the cyp on the last day I pin the sust due to similar ester chains?
No, stick to your normal pinning routine. if you pin every 3 days then start 3 days after sust

Bfun85

Awards
Thanks everyone! That’s what I figured but wanted to be sure!