DHB thought

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I hear the pip from DHB is horrible, how is it sub Q though?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the concentrations I have seen it brewed at I don't think you would be able to go subq and get a decent mg per week.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the concentrations I have seen it brewed at I don't think you would be able to go subq and get a decent mg per week.
Yeah I picked up 3x DHB and 2x Primo to compare sometime in the spring. Both are pricey at ~$60 per 10mL vial. And really need 2x vials per cycle at 400-600mg per week when they are brewed at 100-200mg/mL range. Oh well it will be a fun one time thing until I get a better salary.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would the delivery system (IM vs sub q) change the mg per week?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would the delivery system (IM vs sub q) change the mg per week?
Fact is you just cant push as much oil subq as you can im. So the volume of oil you have to put in your body would be too much to stick to subq everytime. You'd probably need 4-6ml per week and that's a lot subq.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Imagine a big cystic zit that's deep under the skin...

It doesn't hurt as bad, that's true. It still hurts a lot.

Like I have said a few times before the best bet is to mix the WARMED oil with something easy and painless like Test C, and pin a partial dose in multiple areas. Sub q if you want. Can also mix lidocaine or benzocaine with it in a tiny amount. when that wears off the pip will be there and if you get that on a nerve you lose feeling on the whole limb hahahahaha

So you would warm some DHB 100 and test c 125, draw 1ml of test and half a ml of DHB into the same pin, pin half in each glute just under the skin and then repeat. Do that 2x a week and you're set. The low concentration of test used is because you need all the extra oil to help dilute the DHB.

If you try this with test 250 or 500 etc it will not work nearly as well. it will hurt a lot still.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imagine a big cystic zit that's deep under the skin...

It doesn't hurt as bad, that's true. It still hurts a lot.

Like I have said a few times before the best bet is to mix the WARMED oil with something easy and painless like Test C, and pin a partial dose in multiple areas. Sub q if you want. Can also mix lidocaine or benzocaine with it in a tiny amount. when that wears off the pip will be there and if you get that on a nerve you lose feeling on the whole limb hahahahaha

So you would warm some DHB 100 and test c 125, draw 1ml of test and half a ml of DHB into the same pin, pin half in each glute just under the skin and then repeat. Do that 2x a week and you're set. The low concentration of test used is because you need all the extra oil to help dilute the DHB.

If you try this with test 250 or 500 etc it will not work nearly as well. it will hurt a lot still.
Very interesting! I figured maybe multiple sub q sites might be the way to go but you make a lot of sense here. I’m not in the market for DHB but I was very curious about administering doses painlessly. I’m guessing what makes it so painful is probably re-crystallization in the muscle? I thought maybe a different carrier oil would help with pip or a different ba/bb concentration but if it’s the crystals then maybe a different ester would help?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very interesting! I figured maybe multiple sub q sites might be the way to go but you make a lot of sense here. I’m not in the market for DHB but I was very curious about administering doses painlessly. I’m guessing what makes it so painful is probably re-crystallization in the muscle? I thought maybe a different carrier oil would help with pip or a different ba/bb concentration but if it’s the crystals then maybe a different ester would help?
You nailed it. The problem is there just aren't any being made. There's base, and cypionate. That's it. Acetate would be perfect I bet. 1-T has an unusually long half life as a base, so even a short ester will extend it a great deal.

There is an additive or alternative people talk about that will prevent the crystals from forming in the depot. Possibly also using miglyol (propylene glycol esters) as a carrier or as part of the carrier solution.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You nailed it. The problem is there just aren't any being made. There's base, and cypionate. That's it. Acetate would be perfect I bet. 1-T has an unusually long half life as a base, so even a short ester will extend it a great deal.

There is an additive or alternative people talk about that will prevent the crystals from forming in the depot. Possibly also using miglyol (propylene glycol esters) as a carrier or as part of the carrier solution.
Hmmm I wonder what esters like undecanoate would yield?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Can’t you just cut it with sterile grape seed oil and inject IM without pip?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm I wonder what esters like undecanoate would yield?
Probably even harder to dissolve I would think.

In a perfect world I guess it would yield a year long cycle with which you gain a hundred pounds and only pin once a month.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am running DHB W no pip at all
Was your DHB "crashed" into crystals in oil? Coffee plate or hot water bath to redissolve?

I just tried one pin, no major Pip, I used a hot water bath to redissolve DHB crystals, as much as I could.

This was Blue collar Godz brand DHB. Are you using IA Superpharma or other brand?

BAMA76

BAMA76

Awards
Was your DHB "crashed" into crystals in oil? Coffee plate or hot water bath to redissolve?

I just tried one pin, no major Pip, I used a hot water bath to redissolve DHB crystals, as much as I could.

This was Blue collar Godz brand DHB. Are you using IA Superpharma or other brand?
No, not crashed at all, runs smooth as silk through 25G

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

He's claiming miglyol carrier as I surmised.

Anyone who brews and is reading this ought to swap out their grape seed oil for miglyol 810, 812, and 840 mixed 1:1:0.1-3

I figured it out.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's claiming miglyol carrier as I surmised.

Anyone who brews and is reading this ought to swap out their grape seed oil for miglyol 810, 812, and 840 mixed 1:1:0.1-3

I figured it out.
So can I heat these up and get the DHB back to clear or is my DHB basically junk now?

PM me a better UGL please for DHB :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So can I heat these up and get the DHB back to clear or is my DHB basically junk now?

PM me a better UGL please for DHB :)
Oh you can heat those for sure. You can always re dissolve crashed gear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 109