EQ, NPP, Tren E

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Been blasting and cruising 3 years. 5’11” started at 225 now 233 as of week 5. Tren generally makes my weight stay the same. And my physique to change. So for me to have gained 8lbs so far I’m pretty amped.

I’m running a 24wk blast

Trt test 150 every two weeks wks 1-21
Tren e 400mg wks 1-12
EQ 400mg wks 4-24
NPP 300mg wks 4-21
Test c 210mg wks 21-cruise.
Mk 677 starting wk 6 and will be continued 6months.

On week 5 just got everything going. I’m up 8 lbs.

I’m doing a completely dirty bulk drinking approximately a gallon of milk a day. Along with shakes and prepped meals. Protein content is around 400g give or take 50-70grams on any given day. Carb intake is beyond calculation. I’m not worried about looking sloppy. That’s kind of the goal right now. Just adding as much size as possible.

Ancillaries:
Aromasin 12.5mg 1 time a week so far
Prami
Tudca 500mg per day
P5P 50mg per day

Anyone have any suggestions to really help me maximize the synergy of this blast?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been blasting and cruising 3 years. 5’11” started at 225 now 233 as of week 5. Tren generally makes my weight stay the same. And my physique to change. So for me to have gained 8lbs so far I’m pretty amped.

I’m running a 24wk blast

Tren e 400mg wks 1-12
EQ 400mg wks 4-24
NPP 300mg wks 4-21

I’m doing a completely dirty bulk drinking approximately a gallon of milk a day. Along with shakes and prepped meals. Protein content is around 400g give or take 50-70grams on any given day. Carb intake is beyond calculation. I’m not worried about looking sloppy. That’s kind of the goal right now. Just adding as much size as possible.

Ancillaries:
Prami
Tudca 500mg per day
P5P 50mg per day

Anyone have any suggestions to really help me maximize the synergy of this blast?
Looks good to me, no advice, one question short ester Deca (NPP) and long ester Tren E? Why not Tren A with NPP? Just curious...

I was considering a similar blast like this, perhaps less dirty bulk but still surplus cals.

Maybe run TUDCA and NAC witj Tren. I just did a Tren Ace run and noticed it made my pee orange like a 17a alkylated oral would.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me, no advice, one question short ester Deca (NPP) and long ester Tren E? Why not Tren A with NPP? Just curious...

I was considering a similar blast like this, perhaps less dirty bulk but still surplus cals.

Maybe run TUDCA and NAC witj Tren. I just did a Tren Ace run and noticed it made my pee orange like a 17a alkylated oral would.
I love tren e. I actually was debating between deca and npp. I chose npp because I know I’m more likely to have Negative sides from nandrolone than tren. Just from prior experience and npp leaves my system faster than deca would. Another benefit to running the npp is blood levels for tren are peaking now at wk 5. And npp will peak in a week or two. So I’m hoping for a harder hit from the two. But ultimately it’s because of it being able to leave my system faster in the situation where it is giving me problems.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One gallon of milk that must be tough for your stomach haha

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m running a 24wk blast

Tren e 400mg wks 1-12
EQ 400mg wks 4-24
NPP 300mg wks 4-21

Ancillaries:
Prami
Tudca 500mg per day
P5P 50mg per day

If you do your homwork and ask tons of questions....slin

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IGF1-LR3, follistatin, hexarelin (PWO)

Freak gains.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m probably going to add cjc 1295 next week. 5mg a week. Split 2x a week.
Take your time reading up if slin interests you at all. I’ve come to the conclusion using fast acting is great anytime but considerably dangerous and long lasting (Lantus) is good during cruises when you’re struggling to make gains. I gained too fast running it with Dbol and NPP and the weight gained wasn’t ideal.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Take your time reading up if slin interests you at all. I’ve come to the conclusion using fast acting is great anytime but considerably dangerous and long lasting (Lantus) is good during cruises when you’re struggling to make gains. I gained too fast running it with Dbol and NPP and the weight gained wasn’t ideal.
Thanks for chiming in man. I appreciate it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for chiming in man. I appreciate it.
Keep us posted on how this goes.
EQ, Tren and NPP with some CJC, you’re going to look like a different person. You may even drop some % in bf while bulking up really well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't Lantus be ideal to offset the insulin resistance from GH and GHRPs?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure how to source insulin if someone could pm me. I would appreciate it.
Craigslist has loads of folks who will sell theirs. It’s legal to purchase 2 kinds at WalMart and other pharmacies. Read the entire thread: Insulin Q and A. And then read 20 more articles and threads. No matter how prepared I was, I wish I had been 10x that prepared. Just know, it will kill you fast. If you are disciplined and prepared it’s not that unsafe. But you can’t blow off eating or taking precautions whether it’s your first pin or your 100th. It’ll kill you the second you stop respecting it...

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Craigslist has loads of folks who will sell theirs. It’s legal to purchase 2 kinds at WalMart and other pharmacies. Read the entire thread: Insulin Q and A. And then read 20 more articles and threads. No matter how prepared I was, I wish I had been 10x that prepared. Just know, it will kill you fast. If you are disciplined and prepared it’s not that unsafe. But you can’t blow off eating or taking precautions whether it’s your first pin or your 100th. It’ll kill you the second you stop respecting it...
Thank you. I will begin my research. Until then will Berberine suffice to keep insulin sensitivity up or should I find some metformin?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I will begin my research. Until then will Berberine suffice to keep insulin sensitivity up or should I find some metformin?
This is exactly what I was going to suggest. PubMed shows Berberine to be MORE EFFECTIVE than metformin, especially given extended use. Safe to use for as long as you like provided your gut is tolerating it.

I have been on CJC1295 w DAC for like 6-7 weeks I think at 2.5mg shot once every 6 days, not taking any other peds besides Mk677 at 10mg/night, and I don’t think I’ve ever retained muscle between cycles like I have this time. I just look more full and muscular, and strength hasn’t faltered. Recovery definitely stepped up big time when I started that combo compared to just the 10mg MK solo.

I think I’m getting bloodwork this weekend (12 weeks from end of last cycle and bloods) so I will get to compare blood glucose. I have not been taking Berberine but plan to start; I just wanted to see what the CJC would do to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I was going to suggest. PubMed shows Berberine to be MORE EFFECTIVE than metformin, especially given extended use. Safe to use for as long as you like provided your gut is tolerating it.

I have been on CJC1295 w DAC for like 6-7 weeks I think at 2.5mg shot once every 6 days, not taking any other peds besides Mk677 at 10mg/night, and I don’t think I’ve ever retained muscle between cycles like I have this time. I just look more full and muscular, and strength hasn’t faltered. Recovery definitely stepped up big time when I started that combo compared to just the 10mg MK solo.

I think I’m getting bloodwork this weekend (12 weeks from end of last cycle and bloods) so I will get to compare blood glucose. I have not been taking Berberine but plan to start; I just wanted to see what the CJC would do to it.
Add to that they are now making more noise about the fact that Metformin can lead to Dementia... With berberine being so healthy for so many things in the body it is a no brainer to use it over Metformin.

I don't have any goals that real insulin is needed to reach so I haven't messed with it due to the danger level. If I were a competitor, or someone who had a hard time gaining I might look into it but as a natural fatty I don't need more insulin, I need more insulin sensitivity which I have now through my diet. However it is the scariest out of the PEDs that I am aware of.

I bet like 50% of pro bodybuilders are now type 2 diabetics due to constantly pushing the GH and Insulin limits for gains. I know there are a lot of them.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add to that they are now making more noise about the fact that Metformin can lead to Dementia... With berberine being so healthy for so many things in the body it is a no brainer to use it over Metformin.

I don't have any goals that real insulin is needed to reach so I haven't messed with it due to the danger level. If I were a competitor, or someone who had a hard time gaining I might look into it but as a natural fatty I don't need more insulin, I need more insulin sensitivity which I have now through my diet. However it is the scariest out of the PEDs that I am aware of.

I bet like 50% of pro bodybuilders are now type 2 diabetics due to constantly pushing the GH and Insulin limits for gains. I know there are a lot of them.
I’ve wondered this as well. They certainly don’t talk about it publicly. I’m sold on the Berberine though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve wondered this as well. They certainly don’t talk about it publicly. I’m sold on the Berberine though.
Berberine is my favorite GDA personally, just because it's so simple to use and cheap.

I was watching one of those Dave Palumbo videos and apparently, yes. This is true, a lot of unfortunate guys end up with the beetus using GH and/or too much insulin for years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Berberine is my favorite GDA personally, just because it's so simple to use and cheap.

I was watching one of those Dave Palumbo videos and apparently, yes. This is true, a lot of unfortunate guys end up with the beetus using GH and/or too much insulin for years.
I’m sure...
Maybe I’m reckless suggesting it to guys that are interested around here. But I’m certain, a few of us gym rats that have no real aspirations in bodybuilding other than a local Men’s Physique show aren’t going to end up diabetic from a couple pins preworkout of Humalog or a week or two here and there of Lantus on a bulk. I believe that is something nonstop for years and years that needs to be abused to end up dependent. Maybe I’m wrong, but what I do know is, you use short acting, you better be smart with it. The dangers of real hypoglycemia far outweigh any risks of diabetes for a hobby bodybuilder.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well it is definitely a thing, just not sure if it is 50% or not. Could even be much higher.

Yes and John Meadows was talking about knowing for a fact there are TONS of pros who are now diabetic and have to shoot insulin for the rest of their lives.
I’m sure...
Maybe I’m reckless suggesting it to guys that are interested around here. But I’m certain, a few of us gym rats that have no real aspirations in bodybuilding other than a local Men’s Physique show aren’t going to end up diabetic from a couple pins preworkout of Humalog or a week or two here and there of Lantus on a bulk. I believe that is something nonstop for years and years that needs to be abused to end up dependent. Maybe I’m wrong, but what I do know is, you use short acting, you better be smart with it. The dangers of real hypoglycemia far outweigh any risks of diabetes for a hobby bodybuilder.
I think it depends on who is reading what you are suggesting. I might choose to go PM style for some of it or at least the details. That way you can kind of manage the quality of people seeing the information... A beginner seeing someone experienced saying it isn't that bad just do this or that might not take it as seriously as the person you are actually suggesting it to.

You are more than likely correct in the fact that short periods of use are probably not going to cause diabetes, but can easily kill you via lack of blood sugar if not handled responsibly.

According to John Meadows, he thinks that using your full dose of HGH around the workout that you can overcome some of the blood sugar issues HGH can cause since the HGH isn't ever present and the times that you are dosing is around the workout which is when the GLUT4 translocators are already at the cell wall begging for nutrients regardless of insulin levels. So doing that and possibly adding in a short acting dose of insulin is kind of what he was alluding to in his seminar.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well it is definitely a thing, just not sure if it is 50% or not. Could even be much higher.

Yes and John Meadows was talking about knowing for a fact there are TONS of pros who are now diabetic and have to shoot insulin for the rest of their lives.

I think it depends on who is reading what you are suggesting. I might choose to go PM style for some of it or at least the details. That way you can kind of manage the quality of people seeing the information... A beginner seeing someone experienced saying it isn't that bad just do this or that might not take it as seriously as the person you are actually suggesting it to.

You are more than likely correct in the fact that short periods of use are probably not going to cause diabetes, but can easily kill you via lack of blood sugar if not handled responsibly.

According to John Meadows, he thinks that using your full dose of HGH around the workout that you can overcome some of the blood sugar issues HGH can cause since the HGH isn't ever present and the times that you are dosing is around the workout which is when the GLUT4 translocators are already at the cell wall begging for nutrients regardless of insulin levels. So doing that and possibly adding in a short acting dose of insulin is kind of what he was alluding to in his seminar.
Every time JM speaks, I appreciate him more. One of my favorites out there with what he does for the sport.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The insulin protocol i followed for 2.5 months was super easy and i nevet had an issue. Put on about 50 pounds. Honestly, you would have to be pretty stupid to f4ck yourself up...like loading up your gear pin with an ml of slin or something. If any has questions, I can lay out exactly what i did.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
The insulin protocol i followed for 2.5 months was super easy and i nevet had an issue. Put on about 50 pounds. Honestly, you would have to be pretty stupid to f4ck yourself up...like loading up your gear pin with an ml of slin or something. If any has questions, I can lay out exactly what i did.
I would love to hear about your protocol!!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
So update, I’m over half way through week 7 of the tren week 3 of npp and week 4 of Boldenone. Night sweats are ridiculous. I have to pee 2-3 times a night. I wear a shirt to bed. Sleep in a cold ass house with a fan blowing on me and I wake up soaked with a soaked bed.

Strength gains are great. Weight has gone up from the initial 225 to a solid and leaner 240. Feeling great. Almost no negative mental sides. Basically no libido. Haven’t used any ai. Might add aromasin back in to see if estro is the cause of libido drop. Just taking prami for the time being.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So update, I’m over half way through week 7 of the tren week 3 of npp and week 4 of Boldenone. Night sweats are ridiculous. I have to pee 2-3 times a night. I wear a shirt to bed. Sleep in a cold ass house with a fan blowing on me and I wake up soaked with a soaked bed.

Strength gains are great. Weight has gone up from the initial 225 to a solid and leaner 240. Feeling great. Almost no negative mental sides. Basically no libido. Haven’t used any ai. Might add aromasin back in to see if estro is the cause of libido drop. Just taking prami for the time being.
...Up the Tren.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Just checking back in. Up 4 more lbs and maintaining that weight. Didn’t change any of my dosages yet. But considering doing 10mg of dbol a day for the next 6-8 weeks. I respond great to low doses of it. Seeing if I can’t squeeze another 7-10lbs in by the end of jan. Hoping to come off and stay over 235.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
TallyBigDog Anabolics 15
Neo@72211 Cycle Logs 13
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 2
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 20