Anabolic Xtreme - Ergomax LMG?!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anabolic Xtreme - Ergomax LMG?!


    I heard somewhere that Anabolic Xtreme has purchased the rights to Ergomax LMG and will now be producing it after ALRI runs its last batch to sell...

    Is this true?


  2. hopefully I like AX....they're really kickin' ass
    •   
       


  3. As far as I know it is.


  4. **** guys, this is amazingly fantastic news.... RIGHT ON AX!

  5. If this is true, as it does appear to be, then there was no need to stock up on this "final production run."
    •   
       


  6. sources?

    edit: holy carp... nevermind

  7. the AX rep let it out ... but at the end said he wasnt supposed to release the info, tisk tisk.. lol
    Last edited by size; 07-03-2005 at 10:30 PM.

  8. i am guilty of buying 2 bottles of the "last run stuff" but im not even mad bc i'll probably use it up along with the rest of my SD, m1T, 4ad, and 1ad (not all together of course) and then quit pissing around and hit the real deal....so either way im cool.. but it is good to know

    i think im gonna run a cut using Ergomax and trimax with clen/ec... sound like a good cut anyone??

  9. woops. let the cat out of the bag, eh?

  10. i had a feeling when they said "last run buy now" was a sales pitch non the less i'm not in a hurry anymore

  11. Quote Originally Posted by house_7
    i am guilty of buying 2 bottles of the "last run stuff" but im not even mad bc i'll probably use it up along with the rest of my SD, m1T, 4ad, and 1ad (not all together of course) and then quit pissing around and hit the real deal....so either way im cool.. but it is good to know

    i think im gonna run a cut using Ergomax and trimax with clen/ec... sound like a good cut anyone??
    Is Superdrol and Ergomax really considered pissing around?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty

    the AX rep let it out ... but at the end said he wasnt supposed to release the info, tisk tisk.. lol
    Very interesting. This makes complete sense in regards to ALRI market policy.
    They are moving towards non-methylated agents which are completely legal by the current law scrutiny.
    Last edited by size; 07-03-2005 at 10:31 PM.

  13. dude the alri rep got fired...that sucks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    dude the alri rep got fired...that sucks
    Reads like the AX rep got fired.

  15. sucks!

  16. if he wasn't supposed to say anything and he did... ****, that could cost AX the whole deal with ALRI... and AX LOTS of money. i'm sure AX was supposed to keep this quiet to let ALRI get all the last run sales they could, and now with this info out, it could seriously hurt sales. i have no pity for this guy, you gotta shut your mouth with stuff like this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    if he wasn't supposed to say anything and he did... ****, that could cost AX the whole deal with ALRI... and AX LOTS of money. i'm sure AX was supposed to keep this quiet to let ALRI get all the last run sales they could, and now with this info out, it could seriously hurt sales. i have no pity for this guy, you gotta shut your mouth with stuff like this.
    Yup.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    if he wasn't supposed to say anything and he did... ****, that could cost AX the whole deal with ALRI... and AX LOTS of money. i'm sure AX was supposed to keep this quiet to let ALRI get all the last run sales they could, and now with this info out, it could seriously hurt sales. i have no pity for this guy, you gotta shut your mouth with stuff like this.
    That might be true, but it also did appear that he was unaware that it was a "shut your mouth" situation by his posts. With that being said, i no longer feel the need to stock up.

  19. Well it looks like I won't have to take out a loan for some Ergomax LOL.

  20. oh well I like AX. If they got the rights, good for them..... I don't know why they would though, unless they got it on the cheap. They already got Phera-Plex from DS, which isn't that far off Ergomax (SUPPOSEDLY).

  21. I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?

  22. [QUOTE=shootmeagain]No.

    Well, with Trimax, maybe.

    My initial feeling to repond no is based on the fact that Ergomax puts on quality pounds. It is best used when calories are at maint and above IMO and therefore is somewhat lesser suited for a cut.

    Of course, with Trimax, it may be a good way to keep muscle while stripping fat; I'm sure that's your idea.

    Still, I personally would not use Ergomax in a cut.[/QUOTG]

    Why? Any anabolic can be used in a cut. It's your diet and cardio that makes a cut. You could cut on Test, Tren and Abombs if you wanted too. If Ergomax can diminsh the muscle loss while on Trimax then I would use it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?
    Dude this compound is not innovative. Most of these compounds are not innovative. this compound has been around for say ohh 45 years

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?
    haha too much thinking involved!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    I don't mind AX and all, but why can't they be innovative instead of buying other companys supplements?
    True, but if it works it works, ya know? It'd be sad to let this one die, right?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergomax LMG or SD
    By samv12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 03:29 PM
  2. Ergomax LMG?!
    By ChiTown72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 09:36 PM
  3. Ergomax LMG + Methyl-Dien + 4-OH
    By shootmeagain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:17 AM
  4. Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Log in
Log in