Trestolone, MENT, Any info out there on it?

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone knew anything to read up about this compound.
7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol

All I could ever find was a Big Cat article profiling it which I read, and like one thread on another discussion board with a past of Big Cat's write up lol. I was searching for more discussion of the compound, or anyone's experiences with it.

Someone was saying it is way more androgenic then Tren, more anabolic then Test. Also is supposed to shut you down very hard. Also says that it has a 7-alpha-methyl attachment so its not 5-alpha reduced, heavily aromatizes.

Is this a new unexplored chem, I searched and came up pretty much with nothing. If you guys got anything, please post up so I can sit down and do some good reading! :cheers:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
its used as male contraception method in the published studies. i dont know if its good idea to use it if your in a relation or you want to have some children. however this product is not produced yet.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Well its ALMOST not availible One place that is reputable has it actually now, which is what stirred my interest in what it actually was.
Looks like something I wouldn't really ever want to mess with, but it seems that everyone is raving about it all 'in theory' of course lol. I was told to check for a thread on Avants board, which I'm trying to find at the moment.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
If you find that thread please post it.

I asked a week or two ago about it on another thread but it seems no one has any real world experience with it and it's all theory and research papers.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
speaking about new stuff

some places started producing Metribolone (methyl-Trenbolone), the most anabolic steroid, and most dangerous at same time.

also Methandriol Dipropionate, which is a cross between Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i believe md has been around for awhile...and actually all it is, is methyl-5ad.....so it will definately increase test levels, but also convert heavily into estradiol.........its not a favorab le steroid

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
There is a place selling it, and there are a lot of speculative threads popping up. I guess we won't know for sure until people actually start taking it.

/karp

sergeant

Awards
I have been wondering about it too. Would it be an oral or injectable? I could not get the Avant labs thread to open.

size

Awards
  • Established
Ment should be used as an injectable. The Avant thread has a mistake in it though. HPTA suppression is not an "on/off" switch, there are varying degrees. Ment will be on the far end of the spectrum when it comes to "shut down" or probably better put, turned off.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there's and old thread by brock strassr on MENT in t-mag of all places. nice info there.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I thought ment had an acetate ester attached, no?

bigman420

Awards
speaking about new stuff

some places started producing Metribolone (methyl-Trenbolone), the most anabolic steroid, and most dangerous at same time.
it's super supressive so the only way i would ever use it would be for the first half of my cycle,along with test, and then drop the metribolone and swap it with superdrol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
speaking about new stuff

also Methandriol Dipropionate, which is a cross between Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate
Actually that would be mibolerone as the strongest anabolic commercial roid. Methyltrenbolone is up there too, but less anabolic and even more andogenic and toxic. Even in low doses, it is totally detestable. Never use it, period. MENT is just 17-demethylated mibolerone. Very strong, with a relatively long half life. It would have high oral activity based n the 17b-OH protection afforded by the 7a-Me group. It may be best used trans though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I thought that MENT was 7-alpha-alkyalted? This would be best put in a dermal...

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this is just plain old andriol....a lymphatic testosterone...I could be wrong though??

ALso, If you use methyl tren, make sure you're on a donor list for a liver transplant..lmao...

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Actually that would be mibolerone as the strongest anabolic commercial roid. Methyltrenbolone is up there too, but less anabolic and even more andogenic and toxic. Even in low doses, it is totally detestable. Never use it, period. MENT is just 17-demethylated mibolerone. Very strong, with a relatively long half life. It would have high oral activity based n the 17b-OH protection afforded by the 7a-Me group. It may be best used trans though.
PA said methyle tren is most anabolic steroid avilable:

These compounds serve no practical purpose other than to strike fear into your liver.

This compound actually was sold as a drug at one time and is still used as a standard in in-vitro assays of androgens. It is an oral form of trenbolone basically and it was removed from the market because it had an unacceptable risk of hepatotoxicity. It is extremely anabolic – 120 to 300 times as anabolic compared to MT. It is also very androgenic – around 75 times that of MT. This is obviously not something that you should take without knowing what you are doing. On second thought, this is probably something you should not take at all.

Some sick scientist from Ciba thought that the preceding compound was not strong enough so he slapped a 7alpha-methyl group on it and came up with this monstrosity. Depending on the source it is either 100 times as anabolic as MT or – according to Ciba - 1000 times as anabolic as methandrostenolone (Dianabol). You have to laugh I guess.

Also from Ciba comes this mega-monster steroid. The only data I have on it is that it is 1000 times as potent as MT. I don’t know why Ciba thought it necessary to synthesize things like this because they obviously have no market potential. Just looking at the structure makes my liver ache.

http://www.mesorx.com/articles/arnold/steroid-development.htm

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
oral absorption would be similar to tren acetate, and primo? since all of them are attached to acetate with 20% oral bioavilability.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
oral absorption would be similar to tren acetate, and primo? since all of them are attached to acetate with 20% oral bioavilability.
The acetate doesn't do much to slow down 17-OH metabolism by the oral administration. 7-Methly subs are orally more bioavailable due to the protection of this 17-OH. Primo is orally more available not because of the acetate on the 17, but because the 1-Methyl causes slower deactivation of the 17-OH too like the 7-Methyl. And with all respect to PA, Mibolerone is more anabolic than Methyltrenbolone(MT). MT is however, the most androgenic of the two.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, I lied to you guys :D

I just looked it up and methyltrenbolone is the stronger of the two. It has a ratio (androgenic/anabolic) based on comparison to methyltest of 75:120, while mibolerone is only 18:41. I've used mib and I liked it. Enzymes hit the 80's at 0.5mg/d after 1 month (which ain't too bad). But even I wouldn't try methyltrenbolone. It causes sever hepatic dysfunction even an super small doses.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

I just looked it up and methyltrenbolone is the stronger of the two. It has a ratio (androgenic/anabolic) based on comparison to methyltest of 75:120, while mibolerone is only 18:41. I've used mib and I liked it. Enzymes hit the 80's at 0.5mg/d after 1 month (which ain't too bad). But even I wouldn't try methyltrenbolone. It causes sever hepatic dysfunction even an super small doses.
So if one were to make an oral solution...with PG for instance...do you agree that 20-40mg would be an effective oral dose? I'm referring to the MENT by the way.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

I've seen it (methyltren) available in a few places as powder, but I wouldn't try it either. I'd rather not need a liver transplant and have to be on immunosuppressants for the rest of my life.

Besides, I take Zoloft so my liver values are already elevated to begin with.

I've always wanted to try the mibolerone though.

/karp

bigman420

Awards
75:120 is the same as 5:8, so 18:41 is much stronger in the anabolic:androgenic ratio

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
im not gonna use it either after 2 M1T cycles im staying low on orals

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Use the division tool on you calculator :D

75:120 > 18:41 (ana:andr)
I think he means just the ratios. MT is 1.6 and Mib is 2.3, so even though Mib has lower potentcy, it's lower androgenicity, relative to it's anabolic strength, makes it look better suited as a anabolic than MT.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So if one were to make an oral solution...with PG for instance...do you agree that 20-40mg would be an effective oral dose? I'm referring to the MENT by the way.
It should be about 2.5x as androgenic and 5.9x as anabolic as methyltestosterone by oral delivery. 15-20mg would be a good starting dose. Androgenic sides may be the limiting factor on how much you can use. That's just going by the books, in 'real life' something closer to 40mg may be required.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
you mean Polyethylene Glycol? Common to use to mix up solutions.
thnx knew it stood for something like that by reading that post, just wanted that actual name of it for reference, thnx

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
i yhought that ment was supposed to be an injectable
I've read that it should also have pretty good oral availability as well. A transdermal would seem to work well also. Obviously, injectable would be the preferred choice though.

I'm more curious if anyone is or plans on running MENT in the near future.

Brennon

Awards
I would as long as the hepatoxicity is acceptable. I don't have to worry about suppression...already on HRT. ;)

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinkin about trying it but i'm concerned about 7-methyl-estradiol that it converts into. i wonder if letrozole will take care of this problem.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
$50 per gram is the only price I've seen
Ouch! That is a bit pricey. What would you do with the free alcohol anyway, make the most expensive trans know to man! May as well score some Mib. and do sub mg doses.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
You're joking?
No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.
I've actually read that this compound would still be effective at doses 20-40mg/day orally. I've even read that this compound may be more suited to oral use than transdermal. If this is the case, your $50 gram would yield 25 days @ 40mg/day orally. Most would probably find it wise to start their first week somewhere in the 20-30mg range before ramping up. Seeing as most would probably want to go no more than 4-6 weeks with this compound (at least not at first) that's not too bad IMO. It's on par with many of the other "legal" alternatives out there.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who's gonna try it orally? I would but I'm 1 week into a 6 week ergomax cycle.