Injection sites and their effects

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
So I’m wondering what would happen if I were to pin my bicep(s) and then immediately work them.

Im sure it would hurt some but I only ask this question because I’ve had an imbalance in the strength of my arms and a slight size difference for a while now (10+yrs). I was in marching band in my HS and college years and the weight of my trumpet strengthened my left arm more due to how the instrument is held. I’ve tried countless times to strengthen my right side by only working that side but it has never caught up.

Also I’m still a newbie at this I just started my first test cycle last week.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think injecting your bicep, as opposed to glute, is going to fix a muscular imbalance in your arm. If it workes like that, bodybuilders would have huge butts like all the instagram girls.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
Haha yea i can understand that but will having the injection site closer to the “problem area” help in any way? I mean it doesn’t have to be the bicep just a muscle that is closer to my right arm than the glutes.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listen, i wont pretend to be an expert on this but i really dont think so.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd get musclecramp possibly nothing else due to liquid inside your muscle. This happens mostly with Virgin muscles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha yea i can understand that but will having the injection site closer to the “problem area” help in any way? I mean it doesn’t have to be the bicep just a muscle that is closer to my right arm than the glutes.
No it won't help. Unless your injecting a **** load of oil. Then it would probably stretch out the area.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was in marching band in my HS and college years and the weight of my trumpet strengthened my left arm more due to how the instrument is held. I’ve tried countless times to strengthen my right side by only working that side but it has never caught up
Same issue with the weight of my trumpet strengthening my right hand more due to frequent use.....wasn’t in a band though

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt it would help; in fact, it might make it worse from the buildup of scar tissue

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember fueledpassion saying himself and datbtrue believed there actually was something to the idea of site injection/localised growth with AAS. However, I think the effects are so minute its probably not going to have the dramatic effect you intend. There are arguably "better" site-specific injectables than AAS (no not the ugly Valentine methods), not that Id recommend them (they do work, at stretching the fascia, but very expensive).

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the only thing that will work Like that op is synthol but I would t go there

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Deltoids are a good inject site, but you’d want to rotate with other sites, like glutes. Pinning the biceps sounds painful.

Brenwad

Awards
You'll get nothing apart from a ****ty workout. Biceps,lats,traps,glutes don't respond to injection site scarring growth like triceps,delta and quads. Bicep shots=insane pain Imo,

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m wondering what would happen if I were to pin my bicep(s) and then immediately work them.

Im sure it would hurt some but I only ask this question because I’ve had an imbalance in the strength of my arms and a slight size difference for a while now (10+yrs). I was in marching band in my HS and college years and the weight of my trumpet strengthened my left arm more due to how the instrument is held. I’ve tried countless times to strengthen my right side by only working that side but it has never caught up.

Also I’m still a newbie at this I just started my first test cycle last week.
I have to actual studies to back this up, just my experience. I pin on Sunday as one of the days I pin. I train shoulders, chest, and triceps. I find then when I pin any of those area that day and then work my muscle, I get less post injection soreness than I would if I did not train that area. Just some food for thought.