My Purerawz and PredatorPharm experience

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Hello! So first off I bought LGD-4033 from both purerawz and predatorpharm.

Purerawz... I live in Europe so I thought purerawz would be a g2g sarms provider. Well that’s not the case. Their LGD stock in Europe was empty so it got shipped from the US without any warning or any thing to letting me know this. I bought priority shipping for 17 usd!! The delivery time will now take about 3-6 weeks because of that they sent it from the US. Not only that, it won’t go through customs. It will get stopped and so I’ve lost about 70 USD...
Their support is slow, they get angry very easy. I won’t get a refund or anything.
Warning do you live in Europe? Then never ever buy from purerawz.

Well I got so mad that this happend to I kept searching for a source, I did now find a company called PredatorPharm, it didn’t seem legit at all but I asked for test results and got it, and I saw that their lab report was from a lab in my country so I thought why not call them and see?
So I did and they answered and everything was right and legit so I ordered.
I ordered 1 bottle which is enough for a 8 week cycle.
Got it in 2 days.
I’ve now taking it for about a week and I get a good feeling from it and the taste is just like it should be.
I’ve tried Lgd from irc.bio before and the taste is the same pretty much.
These guys ship from within Europe btw so no customs.

I received the bottle without label and I asked them why, and they said it was for security reasons in case customs would look at it.

So I will say PredatorPharm is g2g and legit.

I will keep you updated with results.

Their adress is predatorpharm.ml

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I see they only sell lgd, is that correct?

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Saw now that they have a deal now where you buy one get one, since their site was updated or something

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish you and your site all the best bro

Richyp1980

Awards
It’s a pretty poor advertising stunt, better off posting on Facebook lol

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
It’s a pretty poor advertising stunt, better off posting on Facebook lol
Do you think this is an ad? Haha do your research. I asked for a reliable sarms source for just some days ago, you can just go and read that thread right now, I’ve also asked multiple companies on this where this ship from,
Here is also a picture from my purerawz purchase
IMG_0932.JPG

Richyp1980

Awards
Do you think this is an ad? Haha do your research. I asked for a reliable sarms source for just some days ago, you can just go and read that thread right now, I’ve also asked multiple companies on this where this ship from,
Here is also a picture from my purerawz purchase
View attachment 171609
I’d be questioning that postage cost if it’s shipped from within your country. Seems a bit excessive

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
I’d be questioning that postage cost if it’s shipped from within your country. Seems a bit excessive
What? Purerawz ain’t from my country, this receipt is from purerawz which was supposed to sent from a European country but they sent it from US

Richyp1980

Awards
What? Purerawz ain’t from my country, this receipt is from purerawz which was supposed to sent from a European country but they sent it from US
Oh yeah, sorry bro, I read wrong. Happy days. Keep us upto date with your progress :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'll chime in here. OP messaged me a few days back... He seemed very concerned about getting an EU based supplement co.

Purerawz was a US based SARMs co., also did ancillaries, Pro-hormones, RCs... They were once OK, circa 2016.

Since pending SARM ban, they supposedly moved to EU. Anyway I have not tracked their biz in awhile, but sorry to hear they are shipping to you from US.

Are you 100% sure EU customs will snag it from US? Hopefully you get your product. Sorry to hear they are angry, they we're not like that before.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Yeah, I'll chime in here. OP messaged me a few days back... He seemed very concerned about getting an EU based supplement co.

Purerawz was a US based SARMs co., also did ancillaries, Pro-hormones, RCs... They were once OK, circa 2016.

Since pending SARM ban, they supposedly moved to EU. Anyway I have not tracked their biz in awhile, but sorry to hear they are shipping to you from US.

Are you 100% sure EU customs will snag it from US? Hopefully you get your product. Sorry to hear they are angry, they we're not like that before.
Hello! Yeah thanks, I pretty sure, irc.bio stopped shipping to Sweden because customs declined/took all orders, so I’m pretty sure but not 100%.
But yeah let’s just hope

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn't Sweden the place where the police ask gyms to test their members for gear? They'll even see some dude with big traps at a bar and require a test from him just to catch the mean and dangerous steroid users?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In Denmark they go around the gyms testing people, if you test positive your ****3d

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In Denmark they go around the gyms testing people, if you test positive your ****3d
Thanks for the correction...I thought maybe that's why he had such a problem with outside shipping. Saw a documentary that covered that....insane

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Thanks for the correction...I thought maybe that's why he had such a problem with outside shipping. Saw a documentary that covered that....insane
Yeah that’s true almost all gyms have pee tests from time to time on “bigger” members

JohnJJ

Awards
wow that's insane

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if your gonna juice best be cutting over there?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you mean all gyms in general or just the one specifically noted in your post?
It's literally almost all gyms! Very few that dont participate in the program....heard stories from bb'ers getting stopped in the street and tested bc of their size. Lot of trouble when they test positive for anabolics.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmmmm,interesting i wasn't even aware of that,nor heard of anything like that where I am at.I think I seen something of this nature on yt in a certain country(really can't recall where thoe)

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s true almost all gyms have pee tests from time to time on “bigger” members
WHAT!?!?!?!? This can’t be real. Even George Orwell couldn’t have dreamt up such a dystopian nightmare! It’s illegal to be muscular?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WHAT!?!?!?!? This can’t be real. Even George Orwell couldn’t have dreamt up such a dystopian nightmare! It’s illegal to be muscular?
You got it. If you have a minute check out Dave Crossland's documentary, under construction 2. He actually visits and speaks with bb'ers and gym owners etc. Pretty nuts...and your right, most of the western world is tilting to some kind of Orwellian dystopia. Scary sh!t, fo real.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't you reject taking the test. Is it in some stupid contract they make you sign as a member. I can't see myself complying with this. Big middle finger and a royal fight to ensue if someone even dreamed of invading privacy of me at a gym... Lol, fortunately I do not look like a meathead being tall'ish.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy to hear. Sounds like if you're big, you'd almost have to have a home gym and live in hiding just to exist.

Djnickuk

Awards
Erm...

Most odd. Purerawz ship to me in uk from the states in under 5 days.. never had a single order seized. But then I only order powders which have no dosing instructions and are thus not at all implied for human consumption and are thus completely legal in the uk.

And a little easy research will find you plenty of other really good europeon vendors / uk ones if you really are concerned about customs.

But seeing as customs uk recently stopped an order of over 40g of lgd from China.. they tested it. And then cleared it.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Erm...

Most odd. Purerawz ship to me in uk from the states in under 5 days.. never had a single order seized. But then I only order powders which have no dosing instructions and are thus not at all implied for human consumption and are thus completely legal in the uk.

And a little easy research will find you plenty of other really good europeon vendors / uk ones if you really are concerned about customs.

But seeing as customs uk recently stopped an order of over 40g of lgd from China.. they tested it. And then cleared it.
Yeah but that’s the thing it ain’t legal here, but what eu sources do you know?

Djnickuk

Awards
So long as it’s not for human consumption and labelled as such, it’s legal. Completely. Hence why I had 40g seized and then returned on signing a declaration form that they were not for human consumption.

Eu sources. Are we allowed to share sources openly on this forum. Didn’t think we were?

Djnickuk

Awards
Even this times article states they are legal for even resale in uk...

Edit I can’t paste links.

Google’s sarms uk the times

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
So long as it’s not for human consumption and labelled as such, it’s legal. Completely. Hence why I had 40g seized and then returned on signing a declaration form that they were not for human consumption.

Eu sources. Are we allowed to share sources openly on this forum. Didn’t think we were?
You could pm me

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Hello! Just a fast update, it has gone 3 more days in my Lgd4033 cycle from PredatorPharm. My starting weight was 69-70kg.
My current weight is also 70kg. But I have gotten leaner, little more vascular. But I’ve also gotten some muscle growth changes.

I’m gonna finish this 8 week cycle. Then wait a few weeks then give their new product a try, which is a prohormone and sarm blend.
I have already preordered it

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
I also just got a refund from purerawz so that was great!

Contrary

Awards
Pretty reassuring you got that refund bro, speaking as someone who just placed with an order with them haha.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
You got it. If you have a minute check out Dave Crossland's documentary, under construction 2. He actually visits and speaks with bb'ers and gym owners etc. Pretty nuts...and your right, most of the western world is tilting to some kind of Orwellian dystopia. Scary sh!t, fo real.
Any links for the documentary???? Can’t seem to find it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess i wont be going there...ever. I could see me getting popped on vacation or some bs like that. Cant hide 6'6 320

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess i wont be going there...ever. I could see me getting popped on vacation or some bs like that. Cant hide 6'6 320
Just find some spanx big guy

Contrary

Awards
My order from Purerawz arrived. Figured I'd update here for future guys on the fence.

It arrived in a small discrete envelope, with a solid layer of bubble wrap inside. I saw a post here somewhere recently where their package arrived and a bottle was broken due to no bubble wrap so I guess they updated their shipping. I'm pretty pleased it arrived so quick too! When I actually run my cycle (probably be a few weeks yet) I'll update by the end here with results.