TEST CYCLE **LETHARGY/LOSING GAINS** ???

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back story, I have done multiple Sarms cycles, have always felt great during cycles with no issues or major sides. I have been working out 8 years and my diet is on point. I have been on TRT (200mg/wk) for 7 months now and have been feeling great.

I recently started a mini blast 400mg/wk and have been feeling extremely tired, lethargic and hardly any motivation to workout. I have been losing weight and gains. I take 1mg/wk of Arimidex and don’t show any physical signs of estrogen increasing, I am prone to gyno and notice when it’s rising.

I am eating in a surplus, I added LGD and Creatine which you would think would add some water weight at the very least but my weight has remained the same??

Anyone with any similar issues??

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I was reading through some of your previous posts and it seems like you have presented similar symptoms in the past. Everyone's body is unique and will respond differently to hormonal imbalances. When I've run Test in the past, there is an equilibrium my body must hit before I "feel" good or "on". More is not always better. Often times I've felt what you've felt and had to either wait for my body to adjust, dial it back or get bloodwork done to help me tweek other things. As knowledgeable as some guys are on here, they are experts of their own body. What they say and do is only an entry point of were our own experimentation begins.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m trying to let my body adjust, it’s been about three weeks now on the blast. I might up the AI to see if it helps at all with the lethargy or changes anything.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased the AI, 1.25mg a week now, .5mg on injection days and an additional .25 two days after my last injection (I inject twice/wk).

Woke up feeling okay, a few hours after I felt tired as hell again, overall well being sucks, I just don’t feel good and my minds constantly racing. So now it three weeks since the beginning and my workouts have been crap, on/off days are everywhere instead of planned like they usually are.

I’ll give my body another week to adjust and if I still feel terrible I’m done with this blast.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Increased the AI, 1.25mg a week now, .5mg on injection days and an additional .25 two days after my last injection (I inject twice/wk).

Woke up feeling okay, a few hours after I felt tired as hell again, overall well being sucks, I just don’t feel good and my minds constantly racing. So now it three weeks since the beginning and my workouts have been crap, on/off days are everywhere instead of planned like they usually are.

I’ll give my body another week to adjust and if I still feel terrible I’m done with this blast.
I've gone through this exact same thing. I haven't run Test or anything IM for 8 years because of it. My last run was Test Cyp. only at 500mg/week. At that point I was going off what guys at the gym told me so my information was limited. These Forums were not know to me either. I got bloods done post and my E was elevated however. I was running an Ai but I can't remember what or at what does. I didn't fully comprehend the importance of it then. Approaching 40 I am considering another run based on years of watching how guys here do things. I would keep Test @ no more than 300mg and add something like Eq or Mast for 12-16 weeks. I can only guess that I would feel better on lowere Test because when I would run Sus. 250 I would feel like superman from 30-50 days then lethargy and anxiety would set it. Again, this could have been from high E. I would get bloods mid way this time and see for shore. Hopefully more knowledgeable guys can help more. I just wanted to share may personal experience.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back story, I have done multiple Sarms cycles, have always felt great during cycles with no issues or major sides. I have been working out 8 years and my diet is on point. I have been on TRT (200mg/wk) for 7 months now and have been feeling great.

I recently started a mini blast 400mg/wk and have been feeling extremely tired, lethargic and hardly any motivation to workout. I have been losing weight and gains. I take 1mg/wk of Arimidex and don’t show any physical signs of estrogen increasing, I am prone to gyno and notice when it’s rising.

I am eating in a surplus, I added LGD and Creatine which you would think would add some water weight at the very least but my weight has remained the same??

I don't bloat easily and creatine doesn't do **** for me nowadays.. Not sure if it's some immunity or because I'm much bigger than when I took my first creatine which probably was like adding a steroid to my body back then.

My only guess is that you're taking too much arimidex. I always went for 0.5 mg a week and that's with more gear than you. I would suggest you to also drink more water spread out during the day. Don't drink too much while eating because it becomes counter productive for your body to transport minerals and things like that. Maybe one big glass every 2 hours or so. Remember that adding more water doesn't mean dehydration will stop after a day.

In America everything is big, they say a gallon (about 4 litres) while in Europe they say 2-3 litres. I say 3-4 is where you wanna be especially when taking creatine

Newth

Awards
I don't bloat easily and creatine doesn't do **** for me nowadays.. Not sure if it's some immunity or because I'm much bigger than when I took my first creatine which probably was like adding a steroid to my body back then.

My only guess is that you're taking too much arimidex. I always went for 0.5 mg a week and that's with more gear than you. I would suggest you to also drink more water spread out during the day. Don't drink too much while eating because it becomes counter productive for your body to transport minerals and things like that. Maybe one big glass every 2 hours or so. Remember that adding more water doesn't mean dehydration will stop after a day.

In America everything is big, they say a gallon (about 4 litres) while in Europe they say 2-3 litres. I say 3-4 is where you wanna be especially when taking creatine
Creatine would have to be tolerance and be size based. E levels are as important as T levels and I will argue the **** out of 1-6lt of roomtemp/chilled/iced/bottled/tap/vit/min/elc of water a day mabey.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine would have to be tolerance and be size based. E levels are as important as T levels and I will argue the **** out of 1-6lt of roomtemp/chilled/iced/bottled/tap/vit/min/elc of water a day mabey.
I haven't used creatine in years but yeah maybe it's size. I remember the awesome feeling of weight being lighter.. Well creatine still do things for the body so it's not pointless.

Newth

Awards
I haven't used creatine in years but yeah maybe it's size. I remember the awesome feeling of weight being lighter.. Well creatine still do things for the body so it's not pointless.
Neither have I but there is so many factors really, it's about testing and working out what works best for you.

Djnickuk

Awards
Rather than pumping extra or less AI what are your bloods saying?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason for bumping up the AI is because I’m introducing 200mg/wk more of Test. Like I said I’m on TRT 200mg/wk already then I added 200mg/wk for this blast. For my normal TRT protocol I use 1mg/wk of Arimidex. I only bumped it up .25mg after three weeks of feeling this way.

I have not got bloods done as of yet, if it continues I will.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The e2 imbalance is the obvious assumption, but Im wondering if it might actually be (crashed) cortisol? Dunno.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, I’d tamper with your arimidex dose to see if it helps at all

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to get a sensitive estrogen test. I was having similar issues and I though I had high E but it came back low. I crashed my estrogen and didn’t even know it!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to get a sensitive estrogen test. I was having similar issues and I though I had high E but it came back low. I crashed my estrogen and didn’t even know it!
Mirroring Chadoa and Express, it sounds like crashed E.
I’m assuming you have pharm grade Dex, some of the dosing protocols out there can go off RC grade AI’s. Only some. When switching to pharm grade Letro, I’ve had to drop my dose to almost 1/5 of what I would normally take. I forget to take it most the time and have no issues with bloat or nipple sensitivity. (The latter really being what I gauge my AI on if I don’t have labs to confirm)

I don’t want to recommend dropping it alltogether, but if you’re not getting gyno, you could... and see where you are in a week or two. Hate to see you waste some good test.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion but if you're free test is low it doesn't matter how much test you have if most of it is bound up. You need to lower shbg possibly. Do you know you're free test numbers?

I wouldnt think 1.25 mg of arimadex/week would crash estro. Not saying it isnt possible.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you tried other AI's, that might help. I have never used Arimidex, but is that a standard dose? it sounds like your estrogen is too low. Yes, you want to control it on cycle, but I was dosing armoasin to high at the start of this current cycle and I felt the same way.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried other AI's, that might help. I have never used Arimidex, but is that a standard dose? it sounds like your estrogen is too low. Yes, you want to control it on cycle, but I was dosing armoasin to high at the start of this current cycle and I felt the same way.
It is very common dosage but I don't need more than 0.25.. Low estro is not a good feeling

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to skip my AI dose today .5mg and see if I start feeling any better, the only reason I don’t believe I crashed it is because Iv been taking 1mg for my standard TRT and had zero issues.

Literally started feeling like this after my first blast injection, that’s before I upped the AI. So a month of feeling like trash, will check back in if anything changes

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still maintain a lot of times its the dose of the androgen that's the root cause.. try splitting your dose into 3 time a week, and if needed lower the weekly load a tad.. your at 500 maybe you will like 400 much better. and maybe you wont feel all run down. food for thought. but ive never gotten lethargic from low E. for me its almost always when I get carried away with dosing or stacking too much gear.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started splitting my dose into three times a week and I cut back on the AI, I have been feeling better the last couple of days.

I expected with the increase of Test to have the “on” cycle feeling but I have not really experienced much, atleast not the feeling how I have felt during my previous sarms cycles.

Current cycle:
Test C - 400mg/wk
LGD - 20mg/ED
MK677 - 12.5mg/ED

Going into week 5