Very 1st PH Cycle Opinions

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
Hows it going everyone, very 1st time posting and interested in starting my very 1st PH cycle. Ive done a little research and seems like the andros are most popular for 1st time mild cycles. I'm 33, 5'3" Endomorph, 140lbs lifting on and off since highschool. Goal is to bulk to around 10-12 lean mass. I know 1 PH run wont get me there but looking for something to get me on my way for the future. My question to all u guys, what would be the best option? Thoughts, opinions for anyone experienced would be greatly apprciated. Thanks!

1st choice:
Andro the giant (4-Andro/110mg/cap) - 330mg everyday for 4 or 6 weeks?
Super Mandro (1-Andro/110mg/cap) - 330mg everyday for 4 or 6 weeks?
On Cycle Support - Blockade or AR1MACARE PRO
PCT- Either Clomiphene - 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg or Tamoxifen - 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand

2nd Choice:
Spartan Cerberus V2 (Epiandro 110mg, 1-Andro 85mg, 4-Andro 85mg) - Epiandro 330mg, 1/4-Andro 225mg everyday for 4 or 6 weeks?
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I ran Cerberus for my first cycle at 35. I really enjoyed it.

Generally you have most things in place (nice to see someone with proper supports and pct lined up) but imo you’ll definitely want to run 8 weeks. Andros take 4 weeks to get going so stopping at 6 would feel like leaving gains on the table and there’s no benefit in stopping at that point.

Run 330mg of the 1 and 4 as a minimum. Epiandro really needs to be up between 700 & 1,200 a day (take most pre workout). I know it gets expensive but you may as well do it properly.

Either the nolva or clomid at those doses will be great.

Train hard, eat a small surplus and you’ll make good gains bro.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
Appreciate the feedback! Since Cerberus V2 already has the Epiandro in it and at 4 caps/day it would only still be at 440mg. Do u have a recommendation on a separate Epiandro product to take preworkoutthat would bump me to the 700mg mark? Also, i workout really late at night around 1am-230am. Will my sleep be affected? Thanks!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback! Since Cerberus V2 already has the Epiandro in it and at 4 caps/day it would only still be at 440mg. Do u have a recommendation on a separate Epiandro product to take preworkoutthat would bump me to the 700mg mark? Also, i workout really late at night around 1am-230am. Will my sleep be affected? Thanks!
Yeah I used primeval epiandro although from memory the OL epiandro is better value.....as long as it’s a solid brand it’ll be legit.

The sleep thing I can’t answer really, I can drink coffee at night and sleep. I can see how it might make it hard though. Would probably just spread through the day in that scenario

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hows it going everyone, very 1st time posting and interested in starting my very 1st PH cycle. Ive done a little research and seems like the andros are most popular for 1st time mild cycles. I'm 33, 5'3" Endomorph, 140lbs lifting on and off since highschool. Goal is to bulk to around 10-12 lean mass. I know 1 PH run wont get me there but looking for something to get me on my way for the future. My question to all u guys, what would be the best option? Thoughts, opinions for anyone experienced would be greatly apprciated. Thanks!

1st choice:
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand

2nd Choice:
Spartan Cerberus V2 (Epiandro 110mg, 1-Andro 85mg, 4-Andro 85mg) - Epiandro 330mg, 1/4-Andro 225mg everyday for 4 or 6 weeks?
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand
I would say option 1 is the best by far. My personnal preference would be ar1ma and taximo but double that dose.

Do not run 4 weeks. Waste of time. 6 weeks is probably ideal as a first cycle. weeks 7-8 are the toughest if youve trained really hard for the first 6 in my experience. Plan for 8 just in case, but youre buying Hard Rock I guess that the additional bottle will take you to 8 anyway.

I suggest you look into natural anabolics for PCT. I personally use BSL products such as PCTV/RecompRX/Halo.

Further on, If you want to kick it up a notch consider adding something with Androsterone or even Epi to the stack.... Such as Anabolic Trinity from HR.

We have very different body types but I went from 220ibs 6ft 22% bf to 240ibs 20% bodyfat in 8 weeks Went down to 233/235 during PCT. Bodyscans indicated I gained nearly 15ibs of muscle during my first 1/4/19nor andro cycle... All I can say is drink tons of protein or youll end up eating until youre sick of it.

inb4 people tell you to do DMZ/Msten for your first cycle...

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
Haha ok bet, i'll def take that into consideration. Thanks!

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
Any more suggestions? Comments? So regardless on option 1 or 2 i'll be running the andros for minimum at 330mg for 6 weeks... what has everyone experienced with jus running the andros and would adding the Epiandro be a huge benefit? Thanks

T

thePath

Awards
Keep an eye on your blood pressure and have hawthorn berry on hand. .. I am running my first cycle (1 andro + 4 andro) and had to add extra hawthorn berry to keep me around 140/70.
* just something to have in mind

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
Keep an eye on your blood pressure and have hawthorn berry on hand. .. I am running my first cycle (1 andro + 4 andro) and had to add extra hawthorn berry to keep me around 140/70.
* just something to have in mind
Noted* what was your baseline blood pressure before u started? And what week did u notice it rising?

T

thePath

Awards
127/70 , day 14 it was up to 140/80
I have a log "1 andro + 4 andro iml" which goes into further detail.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
For sure, i'll check it out. Hope you're enjoying it! Thanks

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My blood pressure also rises a bit on Andros but nothing noticeable. When I had a mental breakdown and got checked my doc said it was no big deal and chalked it up to stress. Lmao.

You probably should switch to a non stim preworkout. Especially if you get Trinity or Methaquad for the pre-workout boost.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
My blood pressure also rises a bit on Andros but nothing noticeable. When I had a mental breakdown and got checked my doc said it was no big deal and chalked it up to stress. Lmao.

You probably should switch to a non stim preworkout. Especially if you get Trinity or Methaquad for the pre-workout boost.
Makes total sense about the nonstim preworkout... u think the epi would keep me up since I workout late at night?

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have never had any issues. Honestly these arent superman pills. They just make you recover overnight instead of in 2 days (No soreness). You dont actually feel "On" and what you do feel is pretty much placebo. More strenght and endurance and faster gains in the gym but you feel the same outside the gym. I workout right before bed and take stim preworkout. If you ever have issues just take a small dose of melatonin. I use Growth.

Though I am sure you will make great gains as this is your first cycle. Alot of people hate on the Andros but anything will blow you up first cycle IMO.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
I have never had any issues. Honestly these arent superman pills. They just make you recover overnight instead of in 2 days (No soreness). You dont actually feel "On" and what you do feel is pretty much placebo. More strenght and endurance and faster gains in the gym but you feel the same outside the gym. I workout right before bed and take stim preworkout. If you ever have issues just take a small dose of melatonin. I use Growth.

Though I am sure you will make great gains as this is your first cycle. Alot of people hate on the Andros but anything will blow you up first cycle IMO.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
My 2 cents-- There should be a sticky that reads Andros blow for the price you pay. While the compounds serve their purpose (as a very week PH) -- the cost you pay to run the correct dosage is asinine. You would be way better off running Halo or Epi. Take that how you will, but those are also not harsh and will give you much better gains at 1/5th the price. I also highly doubt you will gain anywhere near 10 lbs of real lean mass. More like 3 after PCT is over.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
To quote someone above-- I have had a couple friends run DMZ as their first cycle. Generally, if you run the dosage correctly with support supps, sides are generally over exaggerated.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
My 2 cents-- There should be a sticky that reads Andros blow for the price you pay. While the compounds serve their purpose (as a very week PH) -- the cost you pay to run the correct dosage is asinine. You would be way better off running Halo or Epi. Take that how you will, but those are also not harsh and will give you much better gains at 1/5th the price. I also highly doubt you will gain anywhere near 10 lbs of real lean mass. More like 3 after PCT is over.
Appreciate the feedback

J

JohnJJ

Awards
go get yourself some hdrol and call it a day m8, great first cycle

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
was also looking into that as well but was reading hdrol was recommended as a 2nd cycle... since it my 1st time using PH's I was thinkin of using more milder compounds. What brand(s) are popular for hdrol? thanks

J

JohnJJ

Awards
my first and only 2 cycles were hdrol loved both of them, i don't think youll get much milder and the sides are very limited. personally, i had only a little bit of bacne, as far as brands i'm not sure i'm not up to date but probably look at UK cites or ebay

T

thePath

Awards
Ironmag labs plus series is super under dosed. (Dont make the mistake i did) . .. My last 2 weeks I'm switching to mandro and hitec 1 andro. They are over twice the dose of iml. Which means I super super over spent.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
sounds good man. How many weeks are u running? And any results on that lower dose?

T

thePath

Awards
Had to buy more, it got EXPENSIVE. 8 wks total. Have been running 350 for 21 days. Planning to bump up to 400 for wks 4-6 then back it off to 300 the last 2. Start clomiphene citrate the last wk. Run that 50/50/50/25/25.
-also, if nobody else said it, run cycle support of some kind- milk thistle/ celery seed

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As said earlier, I think one of the best all around compounds out now is DMZ. You could start at a lower dose then ramp up as you assess side effects. Run alongside a SERM like Torem to combat HTPA shutdown and also alongside a support sup like CEL cycle assist. PCT you would just continue the Torem for 4 more weeks. If you are gonna jack around with your HTPA may as well make it count, not waste your first cycle, which is usually your most productive, on such weak compounds.

People recommend test only at 500mg as a first cycle and IMO DMZ should give less sides than test (prostate/ hair loss/ high estrogen.

Basically another vote for DMZ

T

Tiko1991

Awards
Dmz or halo. It’s cash dependent though. If you for what ever reason want to run andros and have the $ to do it right , then more power to you it’s not a bad first cycle at 8 weeks. I personally loved the andros , most people don’t. I only kept about 5 lbs after pct. I wouldn’t run it again because I have experience with other things like msten , dmz etc. and cost to gains to sides ratio ....simple answer for me .

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
appreciate the feedback... this post got me thinking about Halo or DMZ now lol. Gonna do some more research before i decide. I wanna do this right for my 1st time. Is Halo and DMZ still out there from legitamate sources?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the feedback... this post got me thinking about Halo or DMZ now lol. Gonna do some more research before i decide. I wanna do this right for my 1st time. Is Halo and DMZ still out there from legitamate sources?
Yes there are some legit sources. It looks like you might have found one already though (Vicious Labs). I will put in my two cent as well though. I've ran 1 and 4 andro together and I must say I must have been an excellent responder because I put on 15lbs and I was leaner and stronger than before cycle. Now probably 5lbs of that 15 was actually solid mass. You got to take in to account glycogen retention etc etc. I grabbed a bottle of DMZ for whenever I dial my diet in completely because that should be the FIRST thing you get right. And I don't mean "oh I've been dieting for a month or two" you need to get that figured out. Let your body get used to eating set calories day in and day out. Down to specific macros then after that and after having all your cycle support and other supplements ready then start. I promise all of that will make the cycle, so much more worth it! Plus your gains will be that much better and you will know how your body reacts to that exact ph with those set macros/calories.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
I totally agree with you. I actually finished a cut with guidance from a known coach and lost 25lbs. Im very familiar with eating every 2 hours weighing my food and counting macros lol. Right now im at maintenance but would like to grow this season to prepare for another cut probably in feb/march... i appreciate your input and glad you had solid gains from your andro run.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you. I actually finished a cut with guidance from a known coach and lost 25lbs. Im very familiar with eating every 2 hours weighing my food and counting macros lol. Right now im at maintenance but would like to grow this season to prepare for another cut probably in feb/march... i appreciate your input and glad you had solid gains from your andro run.
That's always good to see you have your things in order to do a high quality run. If you do make a run, you should do a log.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards

1st choice:
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand

2nd Choice:
APEX Male
Exemestane on hand
After listening to everyones feedback and reading a little bit more, I decided to run VL's DMZ Geozine for my 1st cycle...

Here's my plan -

Geozine (DMZ 15mg/cap) - 15/15/30/30/45/45 or 15/15/15/30/30/30 All depending on how I feel since I'm one of the smaller guys on here.
MA Research Toremifene (60mg/ml) - 30/30/30/30/30/30
CEL Cycle Assist or Ar1macare Pro

PCT- MA Research Toremifene (60mg/ml) - 30/30/30/30
BSL APEX Male or PCTV
Exemestane on hand

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run spatran Cerberus for 8 week 2 bottles. If you want to blow up quick stack dmz or msten for first 4 weeks as a kicker per say. Where is ceberus still available? Id like to buy 2 bottles and stack with lgd myself.

NattyDreads

NattyDreads

Awards
I think that'd be too much for my 1st run lol. Im in no rush... depending on how this goes, i'll prob try stack compounds on my next go around. But to answer your question, yes Cerberus V2 is available on EU sites...