Busted by trt doc

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had been off of my test cyp cycle for 7 weeks when I had my 6month bloods done last Friday. Went to doc today to get results and he says, "I hate to ask but what else are you taking"
Well crap. I told him I took extra test for 10 weeks but thought it would have been cleared out by now. I was over 1000ng/dl 8 days after my last shot. (I Waites an extra day just in case) anyway the doc was cool about it, he did have to show he lowered my test since where I live the health board actually monitors trt clinics labs. So he dropped me from 150 mg to 130 mg and told me to make sure I was clean in 6 months for my next bloods.

So I appreciated that, lesson learned though test cyp apparently stays in my system longer than I thought.
In any case I already started my next cycle and I will update my log in the morning on my other post. Just wanted to share the story

Ps all my bloods were good.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You could have just told him you forgot that you had already injected and did an extra one later the same day or the next day, and you remembered after. You could even have said you did your inject, forgot you did it, and then remembered when you were half way through the second inject later in the evening, so you only did half. That might be a better match to the Test levels you referenced. I guess it's not always easy to think about these things on the spot... That hindsight really is 20/20.

Good thing the Doc was cool about it, though.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had been off of my test cyp cycle for 7 weeks when I had my 6month bloods done last Friday. Went to doc today to get results and he says, "I hate to ask but what else are you taking"
Well crap. I told him I took extra test for 10 weeks but thought it would have been cleared out by now. I was over 1000ng/dl 8 days after my last shot. (I Waites an extra day just in case) anyway the doc was cool about it, he did have to show he lowered my test since where I live the health board actually monitors trt clinics labs. So he dropped me from 150 mg to 130 mg and told me to make sure I was clean in 6 months for my next bloods.

So I appreciated that, lesson learned though test cyp apparently stays in my system longer than I thought.
In any case I already started my next cycle and I will update my log in the morning on my other post. Just wanted to share the story

At least the doctor was cool about it. He could have excused you from the practice. I am going to be running a sarms/prohormone cycle soon and will be stopping it 4 weeks before scheduled bloods. It won’t raise testosterone so figure don’t have much to worry about if I stop 4 weeks ahead of time.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could have just told him you forgot that you had already injected and did an extra one later the same day or the next day, and you remembered after. You could even have said you did your inject, forgot you did it, and then remembered when you were half way through the second inject later in the evening, so you only did half. That might be a better match to the Test levels you referenced. I guess it's not always easy to think about these things on the spot... That hindsight really is 20/20.

Good thing the Doc was cool about it, though.
Actually the clinic is not far from my place of employment. So I actually run to the clinic once a week to get my shot. Takes 5 minutes. I will switch to the at home eventually just never have because you have to purchase several months in advance and it is convenient and easy just to run in get the shot and grab lunch.

Also I'm not condemning anyone for not telling the truth, but I don't lie. I'm not perfect but I always promote honesty. I have nothing to hide from anybody.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Run for office dude. We need people like you in DC.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. No you don't. I'm not perfect by far, I I just don't lie
Nobody is perfect, and those that look perfect ( in character ) are liars or have people lying about / for them.
I'd take honest. We don't have that.

Reactions: Nac
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha. No you don't. I'm not perfect by far, I I just don't lie
Codybenz for Govenor of Michigan. Free TRT for all Men could be your campaign slogan. Lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Codybenz for Govenor of Michigan. Free TRT for all Men could be your campaign slogan. Lol
Problem is there would be a giant scandal
When they found out I talked to demented cowboy on a steroids forum��

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Problem is there would be a giant scandal
When they found out I talked to demented cowboy on a steroids forum��
Not if you made me asst. Govenor....Look at Schneider and Schutte. Or however you spell those crooks names. Lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't even know who they are. The governor of my state looks like bobby bouche's daddy from the water boy. Just type in John bell Edwards waterboy into to google search if you want a good laugh

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't even know who they are. The governor of my state looks like bobby bouche's daddy from the water boy. Just type in John bell Edwards waterboy into to google search if you want a good laugh
Oh I know who John Bell Edwards is....He was part of Crooked @$$ Edwin Edwards administration. Lol(No relation by the way)

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established

Why dont u just run shorter esther added to ur trt dose of cypionate so u can runn iy closer to ur bloods

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
What part of the swamp are you from? Those are my old stomping grounds.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's good advise. In the future if a cycle is going to run close to bloods I will
Run a short Esther. This cycle won't be a problem will be done my January next bloods aren't until march. They are every 6 months so should be able to avoid.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's good advise. In the future if a cycle is going to run close to bloods I will
Run a short Esther. This cycle won't be a problem will be done my January next bloods aren't until march. They are every 6 months so should be able to avoid.
Dude you seriously have the coolest TRT doc out there. It’s almost like he is cool with blasting and accommodates it with infrequent labs, and less comprehensive testing.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First year I had labs every 3 months. Now every 6 months. It's a pay for TRT, so they don't really want to lose patients, they all about money. As long as I don't come back with some crazy numbers I think I'm safe.

But yeah he was cool about it.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First year I had labs every 3 months. Now every 6 months. It's a pay for TRT, so they don't really want to lose patients, they all about money. As long as I don't come back with some crazy numbers I think I'm safe.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Did you check out my dinner in my log. I think you will like it. My wife is learning to cook Cajun. It only took her 8 yrs of marriage. Lol

Whiteboyblue

Awards

T cyp. peaks in your blood about a week after bad choice honest Abe lol.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually most studies show total serum levels peaks between days 2-5 after injection. There are a lot of conflicting studies though.

I asked the question because I'm not sure why he said it. I waited 7 weeks after my last cycle injection. So not sure why it peaking 7 days has anything to do with it.