Needs Clomid after shut down on Legend (LGD-4033)

Holst.

Awards
Hey guys!

I have just had a Legend (LGD-4033) + ghar1ne cycle for 8 weeks.
To that i thought the super pct would be enough. (It is unfortuantly not at all).

My nipples are hurting as ****, my energy level is low, and my strengt, well, it is very very bad... yeah, this situation is hell. I ended my cycle for 2 weeks ago, and thought things would be better, but it is not.

Can any of you help me with two things??

Will clomid be enough to recover? Based on i maybe first can get clomid in about 2-3 weeks from now, and then it will be over a month ago i ended my cycle.

I am not in my home country, and will first come back in 3 months, so i need to buy it online.
Is there any of you who can help me with what shop to buy from? I dont know, if it is a product that many sells fake???

Thank you thank you!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is ****ed i know....

Any advice?
Sounds like you might need nolva if you jave potential gyno symptoms.

Personally, i like nolva and clomid in pct so i would get on them asap. Dont ever run this stuff without having everything you need on hand.

Slapoyjoe

Good lord. You should have had your clomid ordered months ago.

I’d go to the doctor and explain everything. Hopefully doctor will be willing to prescribe a SERM immediately.

Holst.

Awards
I am in cyprus, but not from cyprus. Do you have any idea how the medical system works here?

Maybe you know some one?

Holst.

Awards
I will wait for an answer, if nothing is possible here, then i most buy it right away from some online shop.
In the mean time, is there anything "natural", i can do to help+ the situation?

Holst.

Awards
Otc?

They had nolva too.
How would you do the full pct?

Slapoyjoe

Over the counter. There are load of good guides to,proper pct. Get that clomid going, brother

jaakonpallo

Awards
Clomid will not help with gyno. Nolva is what you need, or an AI like Letrozole. Best might be Raloxifene but it's not that easy to find. Just don't take Clomid, it's good for fertility but does nothing to lover oestrogen and it's lousy for bringing test levels up and will not shrink or prevent gyno.

Slapoyjoe

You don’t know for sure it’s gyno. I’d be hitting that with nolva first and then letro if necessary. I’d also be tempted to go the the doctor

Holst.

Awards
I started with Clomid, yesterday 50mg.
But i am a little confused if i should add Nolva too?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started with Clomid, yesterday 50mg.
But i am a little confused if i should add Nolva too?
Personally I’d be doing both. Clomid at 50 and nolva at 20 for the next two weeks. Nolva for the gyno sides but clomid to kickstart your own test production and restore hormonal balance. I’d like to have some exem in there myself tbh

Holst.

Awards
Holst what doses were you running those sarms at?
I did from 4 - 12mg of lgd. and 10 - 20mg of Ghar1ne over a period of 8 weeks. I had to stop, because the side effects where killing me, or my test level just started to decrease, dont know.

I can buy nolva tomorrow?
Besides that, you sasy for the next 2 weeks, well you are only talking about the nolva and not the clomid right?