Veterinary/fish antibiotics for stabbing cycle?

Slapoyjoe

I’m in pct right now after a successful 5-week Epistane run. I ran it 5 weeks only since I now have exactly enough Epistane in reserve for 2 additional 5-week cycles.

The point is that I’m going to do a proper testosterone E cycle once I’ve recovered from my current run. I’ve got all the essentials: Test E, clomid, armidex, and letro for emergencies. I’ve also acquired stabbing equipment (thanks Whiskey for the term: it fits!). I’m not asking for advice on the testosterone protocol, since I’ve done a lot of research and have got it down.

But I do want to be totally ready, so I wanted to ask you guys about antibiotics. I know I probably won’t need them, but I want to be ready just in case.

I’ve heard some guys order veterinary antibiotics or even fish antibiotics, and I wonder what you guys think about this. I want to be ready for all scenarios.

Do you guys keep a stash of antibiotics, just in case, and are veterinary/fish antibiotics a legitimate option?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in pct right now after a successful 5-week Epistane run. I ran it 5 weeks only since I now have exactly enough Epistane in reserve for 2 additional 5-week cycles.

The point is that I’m going to do a proper testosterone E cycle once I’ve recovered from my current run. I’ve got all the essentials: Test E, clomid, armidex, and letro for emergencies. I’ve also acquired stabbing equipment (thanks Whiskey for the term: it fits!). I’m not asking for advice on the testosterone protocol, since I’ve done a lot of research and have got it down.

But I do want to be totally ready, so I wanted to ask you guys about antibiotics. I know I probably won’t need them, but I want to be ready just in case.

I’ve heard some guys order veterinary antibiotics or even fish antibiotics, and I wonder what you guys think about this. I want to be ready for all scenarios.

Do you guys keep a stash of antibiotics, just in case, and are veterinary/fish antibiotics a legitimate option?
Dude, couple things here. First off...yes, those fish antibiotics are good as gold if needed. If your a crazy person like me, you keep a good stash of them because your waiting for this country to crumble into a thousand pieces. In a scenario where you dont forsee getting real medical help immediately they will do the job. However, dont keep them on hand to cure an infection from a bad stick. If you think you've got the signs of an infection get your a$$ to a hospital. Not only can they be sure to get you the CORRECT antibiotic, but it may need drained. There is no reason not to seek medical help in that scenario....your not going to get in trouble. As long as your practicing sterile procedures at poke time you'll take the chances of that happening down next to zero anyway....concentrate on that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
Post Cycle Therapy 23