pyrosten... bunk?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a week into a pyrosten cycle by vicious labs and i dont notice any changes whatsoever. no pumps, no increased recovery, nothing. Anybody else have the same experience?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a week into a pyrosten cycle by vicious labs and i dont notice any changes whatsoever. no pumps, no increased recovery, nothing. Anybody else have the same experience?
Lol. 1 week is way too soon to judge efficacy of a designer. 2-3 weeks is when things get going good. Some people will claim to notice things in just a few days. That’s sometimes placebo or they are just highly sensitive because muscle growth doesn’t happen in a matter of days. It takes weeks.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
For me M-Sten typically peaks in Week 3 when running it at 30mg/day. What is your dosage?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stick with it and try going up to 30mg but not going to lie I am going into week 3 here and I have taken Msten a couple times. This doesn’t feel like Msten, the Msten I got from VL last year was unreal. I was lookin nasty good, not noticing much thus far. Normally by two weeks I’m up about 10 lbs or so with glycogen retention and my muscles are very full. None of that thus far and strength gains are minimal. Keep me posted on your thoughts.

wrastler163

Awards
yea I've taken a lot of PH's and I don't normally start expecting anything until AFTER week 2. Anything before that is likely placebo, you'll usually notice the biggest effects week 3/4.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t stress and focus on your training eating and sleep - if you don’t notice a single change by day 15, then I might get skeptical.

They’re steroids, not Jack’s Magic Beans! They’re gonna take a minute.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will let you guys know if I notice anything in another week or so but yeah if there’s no noticeable changes at 30mg in 15-20 days that’s an issue

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Stick with it and try going up to 30mg but not going to lie I am going into week 3 here and I have taken Msten a couple times. This doesn’t feel like Msten, the Msten I got from VL last year was unreal. I was lookin nasty good, not noticing much thus far. Normally by two weeks I’m up about 10 lbs or so with glycogen retention and my muscles are very full. None of that thus far and strength gains are minimal. Keep me posted on your thoughts.
How many orals do you run a year bro? You sound like me and do 3 or more, lol.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If M-Sten is anything like DMZ- LGI DMZ used to hit me by day 7 easily. **** was potent. My buddy is running VL's Cadaever Candy and is looking really swole though. 11 lb weight gain, not that it matters, just sayin.

sickomode

Awards
I'm a little over a week in. So far I've been noticing more workout intensity and better pumps, but I'm not sure if this can be attributed to the product yet, or if it's just because I'm going harder in the gym just due to knowing I'm on. Weight is also up around 5lbs, but again, it's probably too early to tell if it's the msten or just due to the fact I significantly increased food intake. I can say that I don't really have the feeling of being "on" like I got from my last cycle (epi).

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little over a week in. So far I've been noticing more workout intensity and better pumps, but I'm not sure if this can be attributed to the product yet, or if it's just because I'm going harder in the gym just due to knowing I'm on. Weight is also up around 5lbs, but again, it's probably too early to tell if it's the msten or just due to the fact I significantly increased food intake. I can say that I don't really have the feeling of being "on" like I got from my last cycle (epi).
I dont think msten gives the "on" feeling a ton. keep us updated here!

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MSTEN was never so good for me, never again and yes 1 week as stated in any other DS thread known to man is waaaay to soon to judge

Antlion

Awards
When I took VL s Cadaver Candy / DMZ at 30mgs. I noticed glycogen storage after 2 days. Muscles were definitely looking more swole. Then by week 2 it was on in full effect. After the cycle i was up 10 lbs and kept maybe 8. Just throwing it out there.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No Msten, which is what I assume pyro-whatever is, won’t do much week 1. What’s your dose?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha honestly not usually. I had never run DMZ before. While taking I wasn’t liking some of the side effects but I started to put on some size and strength was great two weeks in. I stopped and immediately went into the Msten and almost finished. Haven’t noticed anything like in the first two weeks of DMZ. Honestly usually run 2 oral cycles a year though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha honestly not usually. I had never run DMZ before. While taking I wasn’t liking some of the side effects but I started to put on some size and strength was great two weeks in. I stopped and immediately went into the Msten and almost finished. Haven’t noticed anything like in the first two weeks of DMZ. Honestly usually run 2 oral cycles a year though.
Wait...You ran dmz prior to running the msten that you’re on right now? Because if so, that’s more than likely why you’re not noticing much; the dmz already did a lot for you making the effects of msten feel less potent.

Antlion

Awards
Thanks for clarifying this anabolicguru. I've got a few bottles and was like man I hope it's the real deal. What doses do y'all recommend? Or have ran in the past?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We’re figuring this out before the weekend.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait wtf lol. Pyrosten comes in 10mg capsules first of all. Second of all, why would you run such a low dose?
12.5 is more than enough to get gains from Msten, i should not have to take 30mg to get anything. When i ran ultradrol in 2012 i gained 18lbs and i dosed it 8/12/16/24 then 32 for a few days.

the reason im not taking 30mg right off the bat is because i want to reduce any stress on my liver, plus i got good results before running it like this. I plan on bumping up the dose as the weeks go.

yes they are 10mg caps. i take 3/4 of one AM and 3/4 of one PM.

Also im on TRT @ 200mg/week

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
12.5 is more than enough to get gains from Msten, i should not have to take 30mg to get anything. When i ran ultradrol in 2012 i gained 18lbs and i dosed it 8/12/16/24 then 32 for a few days.

the reason im not taking 30mg right off the bat is because i want to reduce any stress on my liver, plus i got good results before running it like this. I plan on bumping up the dose as the weeks go.

How in the hell are you taking 3/4 and 3/4 of a capsule ? Also even with that math you'd be at 15mgs ... (3/4 of 10 is 7.5 ... x2 is 15)

And if you are opening them you do realize you could be taking straight filler

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok vicious Labs is one of the most trusted brands in the community. It blows my mind that there are board members who don’t know the guy who runs that company. He’s done a lot for a lot of different people and works with someone from this board who EVERYBODY respects and that’s Nostrum. So no it’s definitely not bunk. Also wtf are you breaking up a capsule? Stop doing that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten is pretty straight forward. 10mg in the am, 10mg in the afternoon. Let it do its thing.

wrastler163

Awards

Hold on, still have no idea how you are getting 12.5 mgs. 3/4 of a cap 2x/day @10 mgs/cap would give you 15 mgs/day. Which is a decent dose, but I believe most people run M-sten at 20 mgs on average

I think you're too concerned with tapering also. Just take one cap in the am/one in the pm or PWO

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Ok vicious Labs is one of the most trusted brands in the community. It blows my mind that there are board members who don’t know the guy who runs that company. He’s done a lot for a lot of different people and works with someone from this board who EVERYBODY respects and that’s Nostrum. So no it’s definitely not bunk. Also wtf are you breaking up a capsule? Stop doing that
I agree with this. Love VL and NOS products and never had any issues. The NOS labs M-STEN I took was legit for sure. Pretty sure NOS was not involved in this run, but not 100% positive. If bunk, definitely a manufacturing issue without Zoo's knowledge.

wrastler163

Awards
Why is breaking up the caps a big deal?
why do it in the first place it's not necessary. Only bad things can happen if you split the caps open, normally I'd say it isn't a big deal, but since you're not responding you need to eliminate all the possible reasons why. And splitting them for a difference in 5 mgs makes no sense to me. Just take one and one man

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why do it in the first place it's not necessary. Only bad things can happen if you split the caps open, normally I'd say it isn't a big deal, but since you're not responding you need to eliminate all the possible reasons why. And splitting them for a difference in 5 mgs makes no sense to me. Just take one and one man
that makes sense. ill probably just move to one cap am and one pm

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why is breaking up the caps a big deal?
there is no way to ensure the dose you are taking.. the androgen is mixed with fillers and can settle inside the capsule. you could be getting 0 mgs in one side and all of it in another. like people said no need to do that and its really just a crap shoot as to the dose youre getting.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is no way to ensure the dose you are taking.. the androgen is mixed with fillers and can settle inside the capsule. you could be getting 0 mgs in one side and all of it in another. like people said no need to do that and its really just a crap shoot as to the dose youre getting.
Gotcha. ill stop breaking them up.

wrastler163

Awards
that makes sense. ill probably just move to one cap am and one pm
cool let us know how it goes.

Also, I have no idea if this it true maybe someone can shed some more light on this, but when I looked up ultra-drol earlier it seemed like people were taking super low doses compared other M-sten products. I don't even know how the PH laws work so this might sound stupid, but after the bans and the new generational clones come out does the formula or anything have to change? A lot of the ultra-drol/m-sten threads from like 2016 and earlier have people taking super low doses. Most were taking 8 or 12 mgs(just smoked a doobie so memory's not the best rn lol).

Whereas the newer threads the standard is people running 20 mgs w/ a decent bit going 30+, and the people that ran the earlier version can't even fathom that.

If nothing else there's naturally gonna be some variance from brand-brand(Zoo might be the most respected rep I've seen on any of these forums so I wouldn't worry there) and year-year and potentially from "clone-clone". But I'd relax and give it some time at 20 mgs and I think you'll be good

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool let us know how it goes.

Also, I have no idea if this it true maybe someone can shed some more light on this, but when I looked up ultra-drol earlier it seemed like people were taking super low doses compared other M-sten products. I don't even know how the PH laws work so this might sound stupid, but after the bans and the new generational clones come out does the formula or anything have to change? A lot of the ultra-drol/m-sten threads from like 2016 and earlier have people taking super low doses. Most were taking 8 or 12 mgs(just smoked a doobie so memory's not the best rn lol).

Whereas the newer threads the standard is people running 20 mgs w/ a decent bit going 30+, and the people that ran the earlier version can't even fathom that.

If nothing else there's naturally gonna be some variance from brand-brand(Zoo might be the most respected rep I've seen on any of these forums so I wouldn't worry there) and year-year and potentially from "clone-clone". But I'd relax and give it some time at 20 mgs and I think you'll be good
i wonder if the older stuff was of a slightly different nomenclature. maybe the superdrol contamination made it more powerful. maybe people are just pushing bounderies. i dont know but im super curious. Does anybody have any insight here? (like was the older ultradrol more potent? if so why?)

okay, its official. im moving to 20mgs.

wrastler163

Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The half life and buildup of the coin pound over time def matters. While I’m not sure of the actual saturation time having to guess if you’ve taken filler or true active would be maddening and I’m sure that’s what’s been beating you.

1 am and 1 pm should be the best/safest bet to ensure your actually getting your money’s worth.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if the older stuff was of a slightly different nomenclature. maybe the superdrol contamination made it more powerful. maybe people are just pushing bounderies. i dont know but im super curious. Does anybody have any insight here? (like was the older ultradrol more potent? if so why?)

okay, its official. im moving to 20mgs.
There’s a lot of older stuff that was more potent but also more harmful than good. The real question is how many people took the time and money to actually measure the course of the run from start to finish? Not many people look that far but it’s really an experiment on your body...why not! I’m going to to pre bloods, bod pod, and a VO2 test before hand and follow up post with bloods and bod pod to see where and what I’ve kept. I love measurable outcomes but I want others to benefit from it as well.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i bumped the dose up to 20mg, which is what i should have been running in the first place. i havnt noticed anything yet, except possibly a bit more energy and focus. i had a pretty good workout today. no strength gains yet. ill keep you guys updated

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so i bumped the dose up to 20mg, which is what i should have been running in the first place. i havnt noticed anything yet, except possibly a bit more energy and focus. i had a pretty good workout today. no strength gains yet. ill keep you guys updated
Interested to see how it treats you man

sickomode

Awards
Nearing the end of week two. Not feeling any sides, so may bump up to 30 starting Monday. People that I see on a daily basis have commented that I look bigger, but I myself don't see much of a difference except when I have a pump. Strength is ****, but I've also been dealing with a cold all week so I've been very low energy. Hopefully the gains really start coming week 3.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I used Ultradrol the pumps and muscle recovery became incredible. I will caution that 20mg was side free as long as I stayed there but 28-32 brought high bp and lethargy - people forget that going from 20 to 30 is a 50% increase. Of course you won’t know how you feel at 30 without going there, so probably worth spending at least your last week there.

sickomode

Awards
Just weighed myself, and I'm 4-7lbs heavier than I normally am at this point in the day. I also feel like my muscles are fuller. Today is my first push day of week 3 and I've finally got my energy back after being sick basically all of last week so it should be a good indicator of how the msten is working.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weighed myself this morning, half way through week 2 and my weight was 183. so +3 lbs. no strength gains yet, but i feel fuller. nothing else to note yet except i do feel like it may be starting to work.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I weighed myself this morning, half way through week 2 and my weight was 183. so +3 lbs. no strength gains yet, but i feel fuller. nothing else to note yet except i do feel like it may be starting to work.
If your stats are correct and you're really 6'3 183lbs you need to focus on eating everything in sight. Not sure what your diet looks like but I'd be shooting for like 5K calories a day

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your stats are correct and you're really 6'3 183lbs you need to focus on eating everything in sight. Not sure what your diet looks like but I'd be shooting for like 5K calories a day
solid advice!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Anabolics 7
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7