Ergomax and drug tests

anty

Awards
I have read through the various threads about Ergomax and drug tests. As far as I can tell there is absolutely nothing to worry about with a standard drug test while cycling Ergomax. I was wondering if anyone has had a standard drug test while on Ergomax and can therefore confirm that it does not show up as anything else. Any other comments would be appreciated in regards to this question. Thanks for the input.

anty

Awards
Could Dr. D post a reply to this question? The test is for a Hospital job. I would like to be absolutely sure that it will not show up or cause a false positive for something else.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I really doubt they'd test for hormonal substances unless they have a real reason to. As long as you're not doing coke or weed you should be okay. I had a similar concern in the past becuase I was on ephedra and I passed.

anty

Awards
This may be obvious but I just want to clarify it for anyone who might be wondering. I had a standard 5 panel drug test during an Ergomax Cycle and nothing showed up. Hope this helps anyone who is wondering.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it wont show up for an employment test. they test for amphetamines, cocaine, THC...