Superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutorhelp07

Awards
Hi,

First time using Superdrol. I am taking 30mg/day. Things I have noticed: I am itchy at night - don't know if this is in my head or what, but I swear it is there, whether its from Superdrol I don't know. I have definitely lost my appetite, but not in a naseaus kind of way. It is just that nothing in the fridge looks good to me. Really wierd b/c I will eat when all jacked up on ephedrine or any kind of appetite suppressant - they just don't phase me. But, this Superdrol has definitely done it, which I like b/c I am cutting. I feel phyched to work out and feel stronger already. This could be placebo b/c I am only on day three. When I was playing ball yesterday I definitely had an extra ability to explode to the rim and felt all around stronger and like I had more energy - I could have played all day. Also, I am sleeping like a rock. I slept 10 hours last night and when my wife wanted me to wake up, I couldn't. I felt like I had taken 2 benedryls to sleep last night. I have also very much more aware of my muscles - again could be placebo. If the beginnings of this are an indication of its effectiveness, I can't wait for it to really kick in. My day two of M1T I could tell that I hated it. Headaches and nausea galore. Transdermal 1-Testosterone on the other hand (S1+) I loved. This seems to more like the latter.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Kind of strange. I had slightly different effects but I, too, felt sleepy a lot on it. If it weren't for the caffeine and ALCAR I would be dead. My mood changed once I got to the gym though and it felt like I could go forever. My strength definitely got better as well pretty quickly but that will plateu slightly. 3 days isn't very far into it so give it some time. You will definitely feel better playing basketball because superdrol helps out your cardiovascular system. I definitely noticed it when doing heavy sprints, no cardio stuff could phase me.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
do a quick search because there a ton of logs on here about SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29