Bulking cycle

ama

Awards
Goodmorning ?

What do you think about this cycle for bulk ?

Testo en 500 mg / week
Deca 500 mg/week
Equipoise 900 mg/week

1-5 week 60 mg Tbol

5 ui slin pre breakfast, 5ui slin pre shaker post wo

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodmorning ��

Testo en 500 mg / week
Deca 500 mg/week
Equipoise 900 mg/week

1-5 week 60 mg Tbol

Goals, age, stats, previous gear/insulin use. What kind of insulin?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goodmorning

Testo en 500 mg / week
Deca 500 mg/week
Equipoise 900 mg/week

1-5 week 60 mg Tbol

Age, weight, stats, training history. How long you planning on running this?

ama

Awards
Age 27, 70 kg, training since 7 years, 2 on roids

Cycle for 16 weeks, After bridge and cut cylcle ( test, tren, primo for 14 weeks)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cycle for 16 weeks, After bridge and cut cylcle ( test, tren, primo for 14 weeks)
I think it seems like you're overdoing the gear when you don't need it and also that you rely on gear rather than diet and training.. At 70kg you really don't need insulin but whatever floats your boat

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it seems like you're overdoing the gear when you don't need it and also that you rely on gear rather than diet and training.. At 70kg you really don't need insulin but whatever floats your boat
This and if your planning on running EQ, I would run it for 20 weeks rather than 16

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thats like a little over 150 in body weight? Thats way too much gear and insulin.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thats like a little over 150 in body weight? Thats way too much gear and insulin.
Id drop the EQ and slin completely. Run the test and deca for 20 weeks. Youll get the same results and live longer.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

154 lbs op. How tall are you?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Too much gear, agreed. Test deca and tbol should be more than enough to bulk at that weight. Unless blasting and cruising or on trt I would not recommend going more than 12 weeks with a possible frontload to get things going a lil faster.

Torem @30mg a day would not be a bad idea to not only fight gyno but also to attempt to limit HTPA suppression.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too much gear, agreed. Test deca and tbol should be more than enough to bulk at that weight. Unless blasting and cruising or on trt I would not recommend going more than 12 weeks with a possible frontload to get things going a lil faster.

Torem @30mg a day would not be a bad idea to not only fight gyno but also to attempt to limit HTPA suppression.
Here’s what I was looking for. ^
Even at 27, you’re going to have a hell of a time recovering from that long of a Deca run.
Guys younger than you unable to perform in bed for 3-6 months after long Deca runs are threads on here all the time..
Just my personal opinion, but until on TRT, get on one of those great short esters and keep it under 10 weeks..