Trest cycle

Disturb

Awards
Alright brahs, lookin to cut up for winter as I have some toasty holidays planned. Lookin to cut up a bit and get rock solid. Im fairly thicc for my height so I look decent even at higher body fat %. I wanna add a twist and run a SERM throughout and ideally get bloods monthly. Let me know what yall think. Thanks.

5'10 230Lbs about 17% bf

Looking to run
TD trest 50mg/d wk 1-8
Anavar 50mg/d wk 1-8
Winstrol 50mg/d wk 1-8
Torem 40mg/d wk 1-8
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod week 1-8
Ar1micare week 1-8
Ralox/Caber on hand (gotta do a bit more research on em admittedly, but they're to combat potential trest sides)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Kings Blood
Aromasin as needed

I could change a few things but I gotta look into them, such as running nolva in place of Torem. Any advice is appreciated.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Idk how much running torem on cycle is gonna help with trest but hey you never know til you try. Im in

Disturb

Awards
Idk how much running torem on cycle is gonna help with trest but hey you never know til you try. Im in
One way to find out right? Plus my dose of trest is fairly mild compared to the 100mg+ I see people bragging about so hopefully 50mg is a real sweet spot for me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One way to find out right? Plus my dose of trest is fairly mild compared to the 100mg+ I see people bragging about so hopefully 50mg is a real sweet spot for me.
Nobody brags about running 100mg of trest bro, people just say what works for them. Ideally most of want the benefits at as low a dose as possible (cheaper and less sides) but it’s also pointless running something too low to get what you need from it.

I started td trest at 50ed but increased after 2 weeks as I wasn’t feeling the benefits and doing a half pump on the OL bottle is nearly impossible.

Hopefully 50 is enough for you but if you start feeling like ****e then I assume you’ll bump it up.

Disturb

Awards
Nobody brags about running 100mg of trest bro, people just say what works for them.
Agree to disagree fam.

Ideally most of want the benefits at as low a dose as possible (cheaper and less sides) but it’s also pointless running something too low to get what you need from it.

I started td trest at 50ed but increased after 2 weeks as I wasn’t feeling the benefits and doing a half pump on the OL bottle is nearly impossible.

Hopefully 50 is enough for you but if you start feeling like ****e then I assume you’ll bump it up.
Yea I don't think 50mg will be sufficient either but I'd rather start low and taper up as opposed to starting too high. And yea I was looking at the whole half pump thing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when running TD trest are you suppsed to break up the application a couple times a day? Or apply it PWO? Or is this type of timing not necessary?
1/2 am and 1/2 pm is standard with td trest. Oral is pwo

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I ran TD I did 2x daily, oral (as a base) 3x daily.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I used an oral syringe for TD trest.. and put it on my feet neck and chest .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Lots of big veins on top and prevents someone else from contact it once its dry socks and shoes and no worries about the wife kids dog ext getting it on them

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lots of big veins on top and prevents someone else from contact it once its dry socks and shoes and no worries about the wife kids dog ext getting it on them
Yep.
And no sub Q fat.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ideal td application sites:
upper chest
clavicle
upper back
shoulders
inner bicep
tops of feet
behind the knees
neck

forearms are good, but you really risk transfer

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run some tren?