What kind of suppression from LGD?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was gonna run my LGD 4033 while on Androgel but my doctor is taking forever with getting my insurance to authorize it so I’m thinking about just running the LGD solo at 5.5mg ed then 11mg after a week or two. What kind of suppression can I expect at a 5mg dose and an 11mg dose?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I was going to take my LGD at night before bed. Should I do that or take it in the AM?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long will you be running it? LGD can suppress you pretty good. Skip the 5.5 and go straight to 11mg. Doesn't matter what time of day you take it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long will you be running it? LGD can suppress you pretty good. Skip the 5.5 and go straight to 11mg. Doesn't matter what time of day you take it.
50 to 60 days

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was gonna run my LGD 4033 while on Androgel but my doctor is taking forever with getting my insurance to authorize it so I’m thinking about just running the LGD solo at 5.5mg ed then 11mg after a week or two. What kind of suppression can I expect at a 5mg dose and an 11mg dose?
If you are just about to start trt then I recommend holding off running any anabolics until your doctor has your test dosage dialed in.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t do anything that could jeopardize your relationship with your doctor and his ability to write an accurate prescription. That being said, start off with lgd at a minimum of 15mg ed. The stuff is weak. If it shuts you down, you’ll bounce right back after pct anyway. Even at 30mg ed you can’t expect too much in the way of strength boost or mass gained.

I just took 22mg for 12 weeks and tried to recomp. I also did 6mg of yk11 for 6 weeks. The results were decent but definitely not noteworthy. The changes that I can feel within my own body and the changes I see when looking at my own reflection are much greater than any change an outsider could perceive when looking at me. I made awesome tendon and joint strength gains, which helps my muscles lift heavier shyt. I looked pumped all the time and felt good. I was also on dermacrine. Yk makes you moody as f*ck at times.

I’m one week into pct and my suppression sides are subsiding already. If your getting on trt then it doesn’t matter much anyway.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assume the worse, its the only reasonable thing to do in this situation. If you get legit LGD, it will suppress (how much? "Significantly")...if you get some other compound passed off as LGD, who knows. Could be a PH.

Assume your bloods will read atypically low. So Id save the LGD til you have a test base, anyway. I felt crappy on LGD without a base.