Number of cycles

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I’m 24yrs old and have run a few ph cycles with a nolva PCT and ran one half ass cycle of just test E (still have the gear, arimidex and nolva left over and plan to run those in a future cycle).

My question is assuming I do a proper PCT every time, how many cycles can one run before they are guaranteed to need HRT/TRT later in life?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize this is essentially the same question as if I asked “how many hookers can I **** before I get an std?”

Just wanted a ballpark number.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because you know there’s a ball park number for how many hookers you can sleep with before you get an std?

Bro, no one can give you that number because it’s basically anything from one cycle to near continual cycling for 30 years without ever doing pct.....

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because you know there’s a ball park number for how many hookers you can sleep with before you get an std?

Bro, no one can give you that number because it’s basically anything from one cycle to near continual cycling for 30 years without ever doing pct.....
So the only real way to tell is via blood work?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So the only real way to tell is via blood work?
Well that’ll tell you that you need trt after you get to the point where you need trt......

For most of us you can cycle and recover if you use proper supports, proper pct and take appropriate time off inbetween cycles. There’s loads of stories of guys blasting loads of gear continually for years and managing to get everything working again.

But there’s also a risk that you suppress your hpta once and it never recovers......unlikely but a risk. That risk is there every cycle.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what Whisky said. I’m still new to this scene but I believe time off between cycles is the most important aspect of preserving your hpta and general health. Pct gets you to baseline faster but you want to stay at baseline for a while before you mess with shyt again.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what Whisky said. I’m still new to this scene but I believe time off between cycles is the most important aspect of preserving your hpta and general health. Pct gets you to baseline faster but you want to stay at baseline for a while before you mess with shyt again.
PCT doesn't guarantee you get back to baseline. But it can or close to it. But, yes Whiskey is right

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that makes sense! Would you say HCG helps return your hpta to “normal” faster as well?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question for you guys. I am recovering from a shoulder surgery. Should I try to “re-exhaust” my natural potential before starting another cycle? I am very tempted to cycle to get me back where I used to be but don’t want to re-injure myself.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another question for you guys. I am recovering from a shoulder surgery. Should I try to “re-exhaust” my natural potential before starting another cycle? I am very tempted to cycle to get me back where I used to be but don’t want to re-injure myself.
Personally I wouldn’t waste a cycle to regain previous muscle following an injury as you can do that natty easy enough

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I wouldn’t waste a cycle to regain previous muscle following an injury as you can do that natty easy enough
Yeah it seems like it would be a waste of money, gear and increase my risk of injury.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, if you run through cycle it can’t prevent suppression from occurring
Okay.
Thank-you! I know they are stupid questions but I am just trying to do some research and plan ahead for cycles and the long term.