Orals, tbol & dbol....

Geckodude

Awards
Ok so heres the deal...
Im on deployment and got a buddy getting some stuff, dbol and tbol. He's talking about giving me some, so I am trying to research what would be a best way to use it. He's recommending a stack like this

Dbol weeks 1-4 @ 20mg per week
Then tbol weeks 3 - 6 @ 40mg per week

First time he said this I was concerned about liver toxicity, but he explained with such a low dose of each I shouldn't be too worried and I will just have to make sure I have a good liver support.

I know these are orals, and are pretty harsh, and are similar in structure. After research I' m thinkin this might not be the best idea?
I want strength and recovery, if I get size of course I will be happy but its not my main concern rite now. What are your thoughts and ideas?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Fawk the dbol take tbol for 6-8 weeks man. More manageable less suspicious and won’t be a **** Ton if water weight gain.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so heres the deal...
Im on deployment and got a buddy getting some stuff, dbol and tbol. He's talking about giving me some, so I am trying to research what would be a best way to use it. He's recommending a stack like this

Dbol weeks 1-4 @ 20mg per week
Then tbol weeks 3 - 6 @ 40mg per week

First time he said this I was concerned about liver toxicity, but he explained with such a low dose of each I shouldn't be too worried and I will just have to make sure I have a good liver support.

I know these are orals, and are pretty harsh, and are similar in structure. After research I' m thinkin this might not be the best idea?
I want strength and recovery, if I get size of course I will be happy but its not my main concern rite now. What are your thoughts and ideas?
Depending on your job, and where your deployed to currently. I wouldn't take anything. But thats just me. I know on my deployments, and the job I had there would have been no way I could have ran a cycle properly.

Geckodude

Awards
I have the structure and ability to run something. The only issue with being here is I am really not liking the idea of injectables. Too hi visibility and potential to get told to pack up and head to another base. Other than that the abilty to eat good for free and lift all the time has me wanting to hit the gym harder than ever. I hear you though, if I was still 11b there would be no way to run something. What did you do?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have the structure and ability to run something. The only issue with being here is I am really not liking the idea of injectables. Too hi visibility and potential to get told to pack up and head to another base. Other than that the abilty to eat good for free and lift all the time has me wanting to hit the gym harder than ever. I hear you though, if I was still 11b there would be no way to run something. What did you do?
I was a 11B2O thats why I said it. No way to properly eat, or train. Always moving around or on mission

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your liver if healthy will be alright but I don't like the idea of mixing Tbol and dbol.. Dbol builds more muscle, it's more harsh and it tends to bloat you. Mixing them wouldnt be productive I think.. If you build 5lbs of muscle with dbol and 3 lbs with tbol it doesn't equal 8 because you're stacking them. The cycle is still short and you're gonna be shutdown.

Geckodude

Awards
Ok, I was leaning towards the tbol anyways. Thanks for the input guys.

Now to make the best of the tbol run I am thinkin 6 weeks. Since I'm not confident about injectables rite now, would adding in some 4- andro be more benificial or would straight tbol be more advisable? I have ran a 1 and 4 andro cycle before and did like it, (i didnt see huge results but i definately felt good) would there be any better alternatives other than a 4 andro. Or am I just way off with this idea?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definetly run some kinda test base. And like you I would stay away from injectables as well. To hard on deployment

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It couldnt hurt to add in 4 andro really. Its always best to have some sort of test base whether that be 4 andro or epiandro or dermacrine whatever. Some people use low dose trest for that purpose. Personally ive found test works best (obviously) but plenty of others get by with dermacrine.

Geckodude

Awards
Ok so i ran Ar1macare pro with my last 1-4 andro run. With going with the tbol for 6 weeks @ 40mg and 4 andro im thinkin 440mg (2 bottles of andro the giant) would the Ar1macare pro be a good cycle support and otc AI? The tbol doesn't aromatise as I understand it, so I would only be adding this in for the 4 andro and other benifits of the cycle support.

Side note I also run orange triad and oximega (CL fish oil) daily and plan on continuing that indefinately. My joints (particularly my right knee has felt wayyy better due to this)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i ran Ar1macare pro with my last 1-4 andro run. With going with the tbol for 6 weeks @ 40mg and 4 andro im thinkin 440mg (2 bottles of andro the giant) would the Ar1macare pro be a good cycle support and otc AI? The tbol doesn't aromatise as I understand it, so I would only be adding this in for the 4 andro and other benifits of the cycle support.

Side note I also run orange triad and oximega (CL fish oil) daily and plan on continuing that indefinately. My joints (particularly my right knee has felt wayyy better due to this)
That looks good brother

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Andro's are liver toxic
2. Dbol is not THAT liver toxic and neither is tbol
3. Dbol is cheaper, and not as faked as 4ad. Underdosed or faked sarms and andro's are a real problem imo.
4. Dbol is a good DHT, E2 (a "base"), it will make you feel great or good. For me and for most it provides a good sense of well-being. But just to be clear, test is better :)

I presonally would do the cycle your friend recommended. Might prolong it to 6 weeks. Keep e2 under control with a little bit of aromasin and buy some udca/tudca.
Other option is to do dbol and 1ad, but that's PH's again and you again don't know what you're buying...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also some information on oral liver toxicity. I just did 50mg var + 20mg dbol. My AST was 1x above range and AST 1.5x. Var is a little milder than tbol but still, liver toxcicity on oral is imo a bit overblown. Especially on the milder orals not superdrol or m1t for example... but even with superdrol, I mean, you'll be just fine. All of this however excludes abuse of aas.

Geckodude

Awards
Ok but dont you still run into the same problem. The need for a test base with dbol?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Andro's are liver toxic
2. Dbol is not THAT liver toxic and neither is tbol
3. Dbol is cheaper, and not as faked as 4ad. Underdosed or faked sarms and andro's are a real problem imo.
4. Dbol is a good DHT, E2 (a "base"), it will make you feel great or good. For me and for most it provides a good sense of well-being. But just to be clear, test is better :)

I presonally would do the cycle your friend recommended. Might prolong it to 6 weeks. Keep e2 under control with a little bit of aromasin and buy some udca/tudca.
Other option is to do dbol and 1ad, but that's PH's again and you again don't know what you're buying...
Andro the giant that he said he was thinking of running is non-methylated and therefore would have the same liver toxicity as tbol or dbol and would work great as a test base for him.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok but dont you still run into the same problem. The need for a test base with dbol?
Stick to the Tbol and Andro the Giant bro. Thats your best option. Tbol and Dbol together is not.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andro the giant that he said he was thinking of running is non-methylated and therefore would have the same liver toxicity as tbol or dbol and would work great as a test base for him.
Yeah thats just what I meant to say: andros, specifically 1ad and 4ad to a degree are liver toxic.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbol and the money you would have spent on an AI for dbol spend on torem for on cycle so you don’t get shut down.

You’ll keep way more of your gains too

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No need for test base on dbol btw. Dbol is almost like oral testosterone.

But still, Tbol plus torem makes more sense IMO

Geckodude

Awards
So you are reccomending torem as an on cycle support and continue throught to pct? What is the reasoning for this, or am I misunderstanding you?
From what I know torem would be a good pct ran after my cycle, if I am not mistaken. I was thinking clomid but after looking into torem I do like the sounds of it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need for test base on dbol btw. Dbol is almost like oral testosterone.

But still, Tbol plus torem makes more sense IMO
He would get extra gains from the dbol and a better overall sense of wellbeing also aggression. But I also concur that torem plus tbol might be ok. It's just that he is on deployment, what if he shuts down despite the torem? It would suck for him to feel like that when on a mission or something... So maybe he should do torem plus tbol at max 40mg and have dbol or something at hand for use if he gets suppressed...

With all the tests that I have done with serms and aas now, I am not convinced at all that serms + a moderate dose of orals will keep people from getting shuttdown.