Clomid ran along with 1-Andro & 4-Andro

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Hi Everyone,

There are a lot of threads discussing the use of Clomid on cycle, but I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are running Clomid with an 8 week PH cycle.

I previously ran a 1-andro cycle at 130mg a day and (although under dosed) I noticed some suppression at week 3 of the 4 week cycle. I did however not run a test base alongside it.

I plan on starting a new cycle of 1-andro at 330mg/day along with 4-andro at 330mg/day for 8 weeks starting on November 1st. I just received my Clomid and I have enough for PCT and to run along with the 8 week cycle.

I was planning on running Clomid every other day while on cycle at 25mg. Then on PCT bump it to 50mg everyday for a week followed by 25mg for the final 3 weeks of the PCT.

If it is recommended to run Clomid on cycle at what dose and how frequent do you recommend (e.g, everyday or once I notice suppression)?

I also plan on running laxogenin @175mg/day, arimistane @250mg/day, and epiandostenolone 100mg/day with my PCT.

I already have all the items, I just want to plan this out best I can before I start.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know there are people on here who think otherwise but I'm not a believer in clomid on cycle. The role of clomid is to get your natural test levels firing on all cylinders and bring back homeostasis.

If your giving your body artificial forms of test then that is why your natural test shuts down because it thinks it doesn't need it. Adding in clomid will just confuse the body further. It will think you have enough test yet your sending signals to boost natural test and I think this will be more likely to result in conversion of test to estrogen etc. as your body tries to make sense of the mixed signals.

Remember a true test base is still artificial, and will continue to shut down natural test. Even test will shut down test. The idea is to reduce the side effects of low natural test because a lot of hormones will act like test in the body but will kill libido, energy levels etc. So the test base should help combat these but will not prevent the need to pct after cycle.

If you've ran clomid during your cycle where do you go for pct? Are you gonna just stop the andros and hope your body uses the clomid to return to normal levels or try switching to nolva, possibly whilst continuing the clomid? Either way I think your just over complicating things.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem is when you get shut down there is permanent damage being done to your HTPA. The longer the cycle the worse the damage. SO HCG or a SERM on cycle should be a no-brainer IMO.

Your dosing protocol sounds good. Just make sure you dose from day 1.

N

nasrenegade

Awards
Why couldn't he just continue clomid, or as you said switch to maybe Nolva or Torem?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why couldn't he just continue clomid, or as you said switch to maybe Nolva or Torem?
He could just fine. He could also go with Torem on cycle and switch to Clomid for PCT. Nolva is toxic enough that I wouldn’t recommend it for all that time, but a 4wk PCT is fine for it.

This isn’t bulletproof but it will likely slow and limit suppression to some degree while being simple, cost effective, & without marked risk. This is the perfect cycle to try this on.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
So I think I am going to stick with my 25mg every other day while on cycle and then on PCT bump it to 50mg everyday for a week followed by 25mg for the final 3 weeks of the PCT. It seems that the majority of everyone recommends running a SERM on cycle (at least at a low dose) to prevent/minimize suppression. It seems the argument against it is the worry of estrogen conversion. Should I consider an aromatase inhibitor as well, or is this becoming overkill for an 8 week cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You absolutely want some AI on hand for any cycle. I like exemestane because it’s suicidal and is also useful in very low doses in PCT for some.

A

Antlion

Awards
Recently ran a dmz/ 4andro cycle with Clomid ED at 30mg. Then upped it to 60mgs for PCT tapering it down. I noticed some suppression but not a complete shutdown. Afterwards the 60mgs had me back on track in 2-3 days.