Is NPP really safe? 11x more damaging to blood vessels than test

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

Supposedly NPP is one the safer AAS in terms of side effects, but the above makes it sound not.

Is it something to be worried about? Is NPP really safe?
Good find. So in the same way we should limit 17-a methyl oral for cumulative liver stress... Perhaps limit nandrolone compounds and don't mix cocaine, etc to save ones blood vessels and heart.

I mean we want steroids to make us stronger, more fit, not prone to fail critically.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Define healthy.. Is beer healthy? No. Of course it's not healthy but an healthy body is not gonna die from a cycle.. By no means I'm telling you to take steroids at all,. all I'm saying is that steroids are quite safe compared to other drugs.

When you abuse something you can cause permanent damage, it goes with anything

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Define healthy.. Is beer healthy? No. Of course it's not healthy but an healthy body is not gonna die from a cycle.. By no means I'm telling you to take steroids at all,. all I'm saying is that steroids are quite safe compared to other drugs.

When you abuse something you can cause permanent damage, it goes with anything
I wonder how much damage getting drunk every weekend for like 6 months does. What cycle would be comparable to it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder how much damage getting drunk every weekend for like 6 months does. What cycle would be comparable to it.
I've read somewhere that oral steroid is like having a few beers every day which we know is healthier than having 10 beers one day so in terms of the liver I'd say steroids are healthier than getting drunk. Now if one would take steroids at high dosage for years maybe it would be a bigger strain on the liver than drinking but most people only do 6 weeks of 30mg or so dbol and then I'd say drinking heavily every weekend would be more damaging. A ton of medicines we use can literally kill us if we take too much, that's quite hard with steroids.

Take dbol which is recommended between 30-40mg for most people.. They could easily take 200mg and not die. Now take a pill for headache and you up the dosage that much your liver will shut down.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well sh!t

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP question was more specific... The reference cited in the link, was about risk to blood vessel and cardiac tissue specific to nandrolone compounds. He was not saying all steroids are bad...

I didn't get to read with contacts out last night, but the jist was more that testosterone based steroids exhibits less damage to blood vessel walls...

We know on the drug harm scale, most steroids are low on that chart.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Anabolics 17