Cramping on orals

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here who experiences muscle cramping "back/shin pumps" on orals such as Halo, Tbol, Dbol ever able to run any oral compounds without this side? I never experienced this in my 20's now in my late 30's it's become an issue. None of the traditional remedies have any effect on me. I have not run any injectable gear since my early 20's. Would running Test with these orals reduce these sides? That seems to go against logic.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I experience the same. I’m baffled as to why this happens

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine, Androsterone, Trenavar, LMG all are cramp free for me. Everything else takes some experimentation with electrolyte supplementation.

Taurine is what everyone will tell you, but play with your sodium, potassium, calcium & magnesium. You will definitely need more than usual because it’s not going to the right places on most orals.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experience the same. I’m baffled as to why this happens
I think it's mostly with steroids that cause sub q water like anadrol anavar superdrol, ive never gotten cramps on winstrol that push water out, instead you get stiff joints

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Oh god yes i would get crazy cramps on tbol/ var

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've personally gotten jaw pain when using certain products, Never in the back.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I think it's mostly with steroids that cause sub q water like anadrol anavar superdrol, ive never gotten cramps on winstrol that push water out, instead you get stiff joints
Thanks for the response. Have you ever experienced them when you run Test? It's been awhile but I don't remember getting cramps from my Test only runs which definitely caused me to hold water.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. Have you ever experienced them when you run Test? It's been awhile but I don't remember getting cramps from my Test only runs which definitely caused me to hold water.
No I haven't. Test bloats you everywhere, anadrol as an example pumps your muscle with water and these steroids that give that extra pump often give cramps. Test definitely can give pump but not at the same level as many orals. To me anadrol has been the worst and that was at a high dose

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
MSten made my legs cramp up pretty bad. DMZ made my whole body seize in different muscles, random times of day!! It was awful but that stuff really worked. In comparison Winny gave some mild leg cramps and lower back pumps after about 4 weeks, but not nearly on the level as the above mentioned

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything like this from MK-677 extended use?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone here who experiences muscle cramping "back/shin pumps" on orals such as Halo, Tbol, Dbol ever able to run any oral compounds without this side? I never experienced this in my 20's now in my late 30's it's become an issue. None of the traditional remedies have any effect on me. I have not run any injectable gear since my early 20's. Would running Test with these orals reduce these sides? That seems to go against logic.
Clen and igf1 made me afraid to flex for 3 months. Nothing ever helps with that combo at all. Ever. Don't do it unless you want to be afraid of contracting any muscle, haha.

Hdrol was pretty bad on "back pumps " but so was dmz. The old super dmz2.0 from ironmag labs( old school phs were awesome). Man seems like a lifetime ago.

May be bro science but I swear bulk taurine and the old ai sports cycle support seemed to help. It's been a long time since then however.

Along with pounding potassium rich foods and a high sodium diet.

Potatos and soy sauce seems like a small price to pay for relief.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The first time I ran epistane I got awful back pumps. The second time I ran it I didn’t. Msten gave me awful shin pumps. I don’t think specific compounds are necessarily the cause of it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first time I ran epistane I got awful back pumps. The second time I ran it I didn’t. Msten gave me awful shin pumps. I don’t think specific compounds are necessarily the cause of it.
Well more or less. It's not a certain you'll get it and I think it's possible with any steroid but some are just more famous for it. Anavar definitely cramps more than winstrol, anadrol more than dbol etc

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Anything like this from MK-677 extended use?
I've been running MK for 6 months @ 25mg and never experienced any cramping. Even though my muscles are clearly fuller on it. If anything it's added to muscle endurance.

Stldave

Stldave

Awards
Back and forearm pumps on h-drol....taurine and more water cleared it right up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Codybenz Anabolics 38
B Supplements 5
C Anabolics 11