Country

Awards
I said hell with it one more show im gonna add some size thanks bro

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran tren that high? That's quite a dosage. Besides the damage it does physically it can destroy you mentally so be aware

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Monster- you probably have the genetics to be shredded without gear, if I were to guess.

Country

Awards
Monster- you probably have the genetics to be shredded without gear, if I were to guess.
Ive always been lean yes, yea ive gone that high on tren , maybe its me but id get more sides at 300mgs of tren ace than 800 of tren e dont know why

Country

Awards
This is my last whora one more show so im all in. I am very strict on my food intake but this time im making the top 5 at the Arnold.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my last whora one more show so im all in. I am very strict on my food intake but this time im making the top 5 at the Arnold.
I’ll be following the journey if you keep us updated brother - would love to see you do well. Get it smashed

Country

Awards
Last yr i wasnt ready at all but this time im adding the size and the prep part im great at dialing in but im making top 5 if not 3.

Newth

Awards
I'll follow along if you keep updating.
It might just be different photo and pose angles but from memory your traps are looking a lot fuller. If your doing a last show you may as well make it memorable one.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey let me know whenever your personal life gets in order and you want to complete our trade from like 7 weeks ago. Seems like you have no shortage of gear, so what's the hold up chief?

I was not going to bother over small potatoes, but as you are lighting up the boards and bothering others here i figured I would leave this public service announcement.

Also, not sure what you posted, you still haven't honored a simple trade... So hell no I won't be retracting ****.

Country

Awards
I asked you to pm ur addy and ill get ur bottle out relax

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I asked you to pm ur addy and ill get ur bottle out relax
Sent the addy, again, 7 weeks is a long time and I have like a grand of gear from EU just got... I am more curious to see if you will honor the deal or just keep BS'in.

You seem to have plenty of time to offer others free stuff but can't remember after multiple conversation to ship me a measly vial or two that you owe!?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
:popcorn:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All silent, no tracking number. Promises again, followed by silence.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All silent, no tracking number. Promises again, followed by silence.
I mean I mentioned this in another thread but I cant believe I'm the only one who didn't think this guy was real. You have a Mr Olympia competition and ask questions about gear? Come on.. Sure I can see how there are people with more knowledge than Phil heath has about steroids but why would you go to anabolic minds? They have coaches that does this for a living. It's like having LeBron James asking what shoes to wear on a basketball forum.