Rad/yk log

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Here we go boys!

I just got my rad and YK11 in the mail and took my first doses today at about 3pm. I’m gonna dose rad at 20mg/day and yk at 10mg/day. Rad will be split into two doses. I may go higher on the dosages if it’s reccomended by you all. It will be a 12 week cycle, with nolva and clomid for pct, along with some liver support pills and plenty of water. I’m In college, so my workout schedule is upper, lower, upper, lower. I’m 6’3 250lbs and about 12% body fat. I’m hoping to get to 265 and stay at the same body fat. I’ll be eating around 4500-4800 cals per day, depending on the lifts I’m doing. Macros will be 450c, 395p, 125f. That about covers everything so if you have any other questions I’ll answer them (most likely) and I’ll be posting every day for the first week and then twice a week every week after that.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow. There's no need to split the dosing of Rad. If anything you would want to split YK as it has a much shorter half life. I think you're going to love the Rad, it's my favorite sarm and 20mg is a good dosing imo.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow. There's no need to split the dosing of Rad. If anything you would want to split YK as it has a much shorter half life. I think you're going to love the Rad, it's my favorite sarm and 20mg is a good dosing imo.
Yeah brother I meant that I’d split the yk not the rad. And I’ve heard that a lot of people love I and go as high as 30mg??

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Alright dudes update 1:

So I took my first dose of yk 5mg and rad 20 mg at 4:30 am today and the second dose of yk at about 6 pm. I felt normal for the most part today besides almost snapping on a chick in one of my classes so that’s cool lol. I hit legs today too and I didn’t feel any stronger, just more aggressive and felt like “attacking” the weights more than normal. But other than that it was just a normal day so I’m excited to see what the following days bring!

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should purchase yourself a test base to fight off fatigue. If you can’t get actual test, you could use Dermacrine or Epi Andro. Rad is known to cause serious fatigue after about the 4 week mark even in users with a test base. Rad and YK will shut you down so get yourself a test base.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah brother I meant that I’d split the yk not the rad. And I’ve heard that a lot of people love I and go as high as 30mg??
There is a difference between 30mg and 20mg, but from a cost basis if I run it again I'd stick with just 20mg. Unless you can buy a 12 pack of bottles because one bottle will last you only 10 days at 30mg.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
You should purchase yourself a test base to fight off fatigue. If you can’t get actual test, you could use Dermacrine or Epi Andro. Rad is known to cause serious fatigue after about the 4 week mark even in users with a test base. Rad and YK will shut you down so get yourself a test base.
I’m trying to keep this cycle as anti e and more dry gains as possible so probably Epi right? I’ve ran sarms before and never had an issue with fatigue or anything but I’ll gwt some Epi just in case brother thank you

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
There is a difference between 30mg and 20mg, but from a cost basis if I run it again I'd stick with just 20mg. Unless you can buy a 12 pack of bottles because one bottle will last you only 10 days at 30mg.
My bottles are 20mg/ml but yeah I’ll stick with just 20mg a day for now.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m trying to keep this cycle as anti e and more dry gains as possible so probably Epi right? I’ve ran sarms before and never had an issue with fatigue or anything but I’ll gwt some Epi just in case brother thank you
No problem. Yes, Epi doesn’t aromatize. You will need to run it high like 750 mg a day.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
in for the gainz, starter pics?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you really think yk11 works ?? Iv heard mixed results . I’m subbing .

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Do you really think yk11 works ?? Iv heard mixed results . I’m subbing .
Some say it’s killer if it’s real but many sources fake it. I believe that my source is legit though. I’ve also heard that it’s onlt a partial AR agonist so not stacking it with something like rad will basically make it do nothing, if it doesn’t make your progress go backwards

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Will post tomorrow morn...ate a 2.5 pound burrito this evening so I’m a little on the bloated side lmao
Turns out that I can’t post the pics because the files are too big. Can anyone help me out with that?

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some say it’s killer if it’s real but many sources fake it. I believe that my source is legit though. I’ve also heard that it’s onlt a partial AR agonist so not stacking it with something like rad will basically make it do nothing, if it doesn’t make your progress go backwards
Where did you hear YK is a partial agonist? That doesn’t seem likely, otherwise it would decrease the effectiveness of other compounds as well. Not to mention, the one study I know of that was done on it, the effects were knocked out by blocking the AR.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where did you hear YK is a partial agonist? That doesn’t seem likely, otherwise it would decrease the effectiveness of other compounds as well. Not to mention, the one study I know of that was done on it, the effects were knocked out by blocking the AR.
It is supposed to be a myoststin inhibitor.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with the yk. My blood pressure kept rising on that stuff and my resting heart rate was 77 on the last day of my cycle. That’s high for me. I believe I’m normally in the 50s.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Um, thanks? Not sure if you quoted me on accident, but you didn’t answer my question.
Not sure on the answer man. I believe OP is the one who made the statement. Maybe he will chime in.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hummm if I get more info I may want to stock up . Myo is always a interesting topic

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not a selective myostatin inhibitor. Testosterone and DHT both inhibit myostatin as well. And as I said before, blocking the AR stopped stopped the effects of YK. Not sure why it was said that it’s a partial agonist of the AR.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just started a cycle of this (Rad & YK).
From my research, it should be a fairly feel good combo, some are using the rad as a test base. Only time will tell....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you try it out I wanna know if you think it’s stronger than s4 and rad.
I would love to stack yk11 with mk677 for 3 months/6 months .

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I don’t remember it was online somewhere lol

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Update 2:

Took the doses of everything at the same time. Didn’t lift today but still felt a little more on edge. Not sure if it’s in my head or real, but if it intensifies over time I think it’s real. I feel a bit more full and hard throughout the day though so that’s cool

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve seen it’s a partial agonist too. Don’t over analyze that. I don’t care if it is, it works.
Just hoping to gather more info on the stuff. But as I said, there’s a study showing the effects of YK are knocked out by blocking the AR, so I have to assume it’s a reasonably effective agonist.

N

Newth

Awards
YK is a 19nor, partial AR agonist, unknown PR agonist, Folistatin raising compound.
It works through several mechanisms.

That study blocked both the Androgen and Folistatin pathways individualy with substantially lowered results either way, not total block-outs.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Update 3: first of all, I’d like to say thank you all for chiming in so much! All the discussions just help spread the info even more! But anyways, today at work I just felt like I had a lot better of a mood and more energy than normal and I was wayyy hungrier than normal. Still no workout today, gonna have to wait until Tuesday because I’m just too slammed with homework. But if what I’m feeling so far is from the sarms, I’m digging it!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update 2:

Took the doses of everything at the same time. Didn’t lift today but still felt a little more on edge. Not sure if it’s in my head or real, but if it intensifies over time I think it’s real. I feel a bit more full and hard throughout the day though so that’s cool
Yk makes me edgy. A little anxious even.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YK is a 19nor, partial AR agonist, unknown PR agonist, Folistatin raising compound.
It works through several mechanisms.

That study blocked both the Androgen and Folistatin pathways individualy with substantially lowered results either way, not total block-outs.
Thank you for the input. I double checked, and you are absolutely correct on all points. That said, all androgens (or at least most) will boost follistatin. I’d be interested to see how much of the effect is mediated via the androgen receptor vs. other pathways, and what the other pathways would be. Since there isn’t much actual data on YK itself, I suppose I could try and research follistatin and various causes and mechanisms involved there and see if I come up with anything. Anyway, interesting stuff.

N

Newth

Awards
Thank you for the input. I double checked, and you are absolutely correct on all points. That said, all androgens (or at least most) will boost follistatin. I’d be interested to see how much of the effect is mediated via the androgen receptor vs. other pathways, and what the other pathways would be. Since there isn’t much actual data on YK itself, I suppose I could try and research follistatin and various causes and mechanisms involved there and see if I come up with anything. Anyway, interesting stuff.
It is for sure.
I've read so many things but those plus it doesn't aromatised and has an AI affect(that I didn't notice) are the most common. It made me pretty snappy, more so with dose.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Turns out that I can’t post the pics because the files are too big. Can anyone help me out with that?
It was doing that to me for a while too. Now i can just post straight from gallery instead of having to go through attachments but when i had to do attachments it always said the file was too large. I would take my pics and crop them down a little bit and it would work

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk makes me edgy. A little anxious even.
YK made me edgy and aggressive. I almost got in a couple fights when I was taking that stuff. It made me quick to anger. But there were also times where I felt very upbeat, energized, confident, and happy. It’s an unpredictable drug.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
YK made me edgy and aggressive. I almost got in a couple fights when I was taking that stuff. It made me quick to anger. But there were also times where I felt very upbeat, energized, confident, and happy. It’s an unpredictable drug.
That’s how I’m feeling most of the time too brother. I feel super good but when someone crosses me I get pretty close to losing it.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
It was doing that to me for a while too. Now i can just post straight from gallery instead of having to go through attachments but when i had to do attachments it always said the file was too large. I would take my pics and crop them down a little bit and it would work
I’ll give it a go when I get home tonight

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for you all... if I added the Epi andro like I was recommended to do before, would it produce better gains? Or just make me feel better during the cycle?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for you all... if I added the Epi andro like I was recommended to do before, would it produce better gains? Or just make me feel better during the cycle?
Mostly just make you feel better. It could help lean out a bit too but its not gonna pack on the pounds. Any gains you get from it will be overshadowed by the rad and yk

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Update 4: still no lifting but I’ll workout tomorrow, thurs, fri, sat. College blows lmao but I’m sill feeling the same way so nothing else to report sorry bros

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Update 5(kinda late I’m sorry): I hit upper yesterday and I feel stronger than normal. I got 225 on bench for 15 reps which I had never done before and I just felt like I wasn’t getting as tired throughout the workout. My muscles still are pumped from the workout and the vascularity is starting to come even at a moderately high body fat.

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’m sorry for all the late updates guys I’ve been busy and kinda caught a cold so I’ve been going to sleep at like 8 lol but anyways update 6: my abs are starting to pop a little more despite the insane amounts of calories I’m eating and all my muscles basically always look like I have a decent pump. I know it’s not just in my head anymore but I think it’s the yk because rad doesn’t kick in for like 2 weeks (I think)

N

Newth

Awards
I’m sorry for all the late updates guys I’ve been busy and kinda caught a cold so I’ve been going to sleep at like 8 lol but anyways update 6: my abs are starting to pop a little more despite the insane amounts of calories I’m eating and all my muscles basically always look like I have a decent pump. I know it’s not just in my head anymore but I think it’s the yk because rad doesn’t kick in for like 2 weeks (I think)
YK made me crave carbs and store them IM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jessebr0wn Supplement Logs 36
M Supplement Logs 0
CATdiesel76 Supplement Logs 13
jgntyce MA Labs 10
SkRaw85 Supplement Logs 30