Youtube fitness people and gear

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking the other day... Lots of fitness youtuber's look like they are on cycle year round. Jujimufu, Calum, Bradley Martin, Kali, Jeff Cavalier, and all other fu*k boyz that shoot videos on a daily...

What do you guys think? Just very high trt or basically on cycle most of the time...? I think I would cycle between aas and peptides if I was on display all the time like that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously they’ve all cycled but it probably varies from some being genetically gifted and just running some standard cycles to some blasting and cruising on high trt.

With or without steroids some guys are just able to maintain high muscle mass and lower bf levels.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously they’ve all cycled but it probably varies from some being genetically gifted and just running some standard cycles to some blasting and cruising on high trt.

With or without steroids some guys are just able to maintain high muscle mass and lower bf levels.....
Nah I don't buy into the genetics part... Veins poping all the time, muscle striations and at the same time fullness...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah I don't buy into the genetics part... Veins poping all the time, muscle striations and at the same time fullness...
Sorry, what I meant is that yes they are cycling but that for many of us even running the same cycles we wouldn’t look that good

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, what I meant is that yes they are cycling but that for many of us even running the same cycles we wouldn’t look that good
No no, I understood you perfectly mate :) Nobody is doubting if they cycle or not, I'm just saying they look like they are on cycle year round... and I don't believe they look like on cycle even when they are off cycle bc of genetics :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No no, I understood you perfectly mate :) Nobody is doubting if they cycle or not, I'm just saying they look like they are on cycle year round... and I don't believe they look like on cycle even when they are off cycle bc of genetics :)
Fair enough, I do reckon some guys are that lucky though (they’d still be absolutely nailing nutrition and diet though)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sometimes Genetics can be a Huge factor when it comes to Athletes,and bodybuilders. I believe one can look ripped with popping veins and without using gear year round.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of your favorite YouTube fitness stars are on steroids from David Laid to Scott Herman. Every. Single. One

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sometimes Genetics can be a Huge factor when it comes to Athletes,and bodybuilders. I believe one can look ripped with popping veins and without using gear year round.
Yeah, I know several people who can cycle on and off and still look amazing while off.

All those guys are obviously using steroids and most of them probably cruise on high test and GH as well.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
All of your favorite YouTube fitness stars are on steroids from David Laid to Scott Herman. Every. Single. One
It's obvious regardless what they and their fans say. David Laid isn't going to look like that naturally at the age of 20

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are all on something whether they will admit it or not. Jeff's buddy that he is training in those videos has improved over time. But still dont look like him. Lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao Scott Herman and Jeff Cav are not that big, they have been lifting for 20+ years combined. They appear natural which I believe they are. If you guys think you can’t obtain that naturally you either eat like **** or train like **** or both.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All those guys are obviously using steroids and most of them probably cruise on high test and GH as well.
That's what Im thinking yeah. High trt plus gh/peptides in the off cycle...

Jeff is to full at such a low bf imo. Sure he is always pumped when filming but still... probably high trt at 250ish...

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude jeff cav could totally be natural. Hes not big and he gets paid to workout and eat right. Its what he does for a living. Ive been his size and about the same bf all natural and if it was my job to do so i could do it no problem. Of course now im bigger and not natural anymore though lol. David laid on the other hand no way hes natural. This picture says 6 year natural transformation. No way you go from that skinny and scrawny to that big without gear. Ectomorphs just cant do that unless youre shoveling in 10,000+ cal a day. Besides that dudes just got that roid look

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude jeff cav could totally be natural. Hes not big and he gets paid to workout and eat right. Its what he does for a living. Ive been his size and about the same bf all natural and if it was my job to do so i could do it no problem. Of course now im bigger and not natural anymore though lol. David laid on the other hand no way hes natural. This picture says 6 year natural transformation. No way you go from that skinny and scrawny to that big without gear. Ectomorphs just cant do that unless youre shoveling in 10,000+ cal a day. Besides that dudes just got that roid look
Screenshot_2018-09-03-04-08-58.jpeg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genetics is a huge factor, bodyfat to start with etc.. A prided look is often confused by being ripped.. Nobody accuse the bloated guy at the gym that takes dbol without an ai for being on steroids, they accuse the guy who has no fat and visible muscles.

Gear or not, they are all extremely narcissistic to make a channel showing their body off for money while pretending to stay humble. Be sure they post a video in the highest resolution or take pictures with filters and they pump up before shooting. I personally find it quite disturbing that so many needs confirmation that they're better or look better than other people. I think Bradley Martin seems like a really down to earth guy but don't fool yourself thinking this guy isn't just showing off to get compliments and money.

That guy is in my eyes still levels above that dude that takes his shirt off all the time for girls in public, He can't keep his arms still without flexing.

Also ill say that I do like some videos even if I know the content, it's just embarrassing to watch some of the videos that's all.

If I'm being judgemental fine, I could be wrong thinking everyone is the same but most people actually look average on Snapchat, Instagram etc.. They just have more money, more makeup and more filter.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Genetics is a huge factor, bodyfat to start with etc.. A prided look is often confused by being ripped.. Nobody accuse the bloated guy at the gym that takes dbol without an ai for being on steroids, they accuse the guy who has no fat and visible muscles.

Gear or not, they are all extremely narcissistic to make a channel showing their body off for money while pretending to stay humble. Be sure they post a video in the highest resolution or take pictures with filters and they pump up before shooting. I personally find it quite disturbing that so many needs confirmation that they're better or look better than other people. I think Bradley Martin seems like a really down to earth guy but don't fool yourself thinking this guy isn't just showing off to get compliments and money.

That guy is in my eyes still levels above that dude that takes his shirt off all the time for girls in public, He can't keep his arms still without flexing.

Also ill say that I do like some videos even if I know the content, it's just embarrassing to watch some of the videos that's all.

If I'm being judgemental fine, I could be wrong thinking everyone is the same but most people actually look average on Snapchat, Instagram etc.. They just have more money, more makeup and more filter.
True Dat!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get asked all the time about what gear I’am taking. The true is I’m only taking Radiate,but I have taken PHs in the past,and it’s been 18 months since my last PH cycle run.

My Body type,Genetics,Discipline and Dedication has gotten Me to this level of Fitness,and Good Health. That’s why I believe Guys and Women can look Fit and veins popping year round without using gear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get asked all the time about what gear I’am taking. The true is I’m only taking Radiate,but I have taken PHs in the past,and it’s been 18 months since my last PH cycle run.

My Body type,Genetics,Discipline and Dedication has gotten Me to this level of Fitness,and Good Health. That’s why I believe Guys and Women can look Fit and veins popping year round without using gear.
Yup.. Veins are very gentical though which is something a lot of people strive for. Some people have veins even if they don't have low bodyfat. I guess this never be happy with yourself is good in terms of working harder but it really messes one up mentally. I'm one of those that even if complimented all the time wouldn't be as happy about myself as I'd like to. I haven't figured out why cause I've never felt ugly unattractive. Maybe it's this new world internet social media thing where everything is about looks and you try to keep up.

Not saying that cause I'm miserable or not confident cause I am. It's just some sort of addiction this gym thing. Sad but true

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup.. Veins are very gentical though which is something a lot of people strive for. Some people have veins even if they don't have low bodyfat. I guess this never be happy with yourself is good in terms of working harder but it really messes one up mentally. I'm one of those that even if complimented all the time wouldn't be as happy about myself as I'd like to. I haven't figured out why cause I've never felt ugly unattractive. Maybe it's this new world internet social media thing where everything is about looks and you try to keep up.

Not saying that cause I'm miserable or not confident cause I am. It's just some sort of addiction this gym thing. Sad but true
Yes,I totally agree! Social Media has put pressure on people how they should look,and how they shouldn’t look.

Growing up I felt unattractive and People would bully Me. Exercising was My way of improving My Health,and Overall Look,but still maintaining a open mind and Great Personality.

Some People get lost in the Trenches,and become something or someone that they are not.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes,I totally agree! Social Media has put pressure on people how they should look,and how they shouldn’t look.

Growing up I felt unattractive and People would bully Me. Exercising was My way of improving My Health,and Overall Look,but still maintaining a open mind and Great Personality.

Some People get lost in the Trenches,and become something or someone that they are not.
I can definitely see from a bullying stand point you'd have the urge to improve. I never had that problem really so I consider myself a bit ridiculous. You look great though on your profile picture.. Must feel awesome having achieved that now. That's really the best way to get over anyone dissing you, whether it's your girlfriend or some bullies you improved yourself while they probably stayed the same.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work with a guy like that. He doesn’t use gear and he doesn’t workout but he’s always cut, full muscles, and crazy vascular. He did some lifting about 5 years ago but hasn’t touched weights since. I thought he was on winstrol or something but it’s just genetics. Btw, our job is manual labor so he does get a good workout in on the job. But he doesn’t look good enough to be a YouTube fitness guy. Those guys use gear.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask yourself this. If you get paid to make YouTube videos and the only qualification you need to keep your job and earn more money is to look good, then why wouldn’t you use steroids? Especially considering the other youtubers that your competing against for views are on juice, why wouldn’t you use juice? It could make your job easier and help you build your brand. YouTube isn’t drug testing their fitness gurus lol. So, yes, they use gear, just like your average gym rat uses gear now days.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Veins are one thing but the fullness you get from most aas is a very specific look that I don't know if it can be achieved naturally. Thin skin, full muscle bellies, sub 10% bf, and not looking like you came from a concentration camp is aas. You guys know what I mean right?

I'm veiny all the time. Cycle or no cycle. Sure some extra veins pop out when on cycle but mostly they were all there before. So veins is imo not the best indication of on cycle but rather the aas look I was describing above.

The public has a totally skewed male body image. It's crazy, ridiculous what people think is natty and or achievable withouth devoting your life 100% to this and having those 1% genetics. For me aas are a lot of fun, do I need them? No not really. I was 90% happy before. My profile pic is from when I was still natty... Do I feel better now, yeah I do haha :)

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think Jeff Cavalier is natural. He does this for a living, and only has one cheat meal a year. He looks great but if that guy used gear, he'd be INSANE

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ask yourself this. If you get paid to make YouTube videos and the only qualification you need to keep your job and earn more money is to look good, then why wouldn’t you use steroids? Especially considering the other youtubers that your competing against for views are on juice, why wouldn’t you use juice? It could make your job easier and help you build your brand. YouTube isn’t drug testing their fitness gurus lol. So, yes, they use gear, just like your average gym rat uses gear now days.
Most people this applies to. Why not use gear to make it easier. But some people appreciate a challenge and feel good about know they worked hard for what they got and didnt take any shortcuts. Not saying that because you use gear you dont have to work hard because obviously you do. But some guys just dont use gear. Whether its because its against their morals or they dont want to compromise their health. Or they just dont use it just because they havent and are happy with where they're at without them. Jeff cav strikes me as one if those guys. Especially considering i know for a fact you dont need anything to have his build. If you dont think you can achieve that look without gear you need to work on your diet and training

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think Jeff Cavalier is natural. He does this for a living, and only has one cheat meal a year. He looks great but if that guy used gear, he'd be INSANE
That's what they all say.. I don't know this guy but you saying he only cheats ones a year is like me saying I'm natural.. Nobody really knows but they do stop to ask me have you taken anything.. I just say no... It's an easy way of saying I'm doing this for a living and I'm good at it, listen to me and you'll achieve this naturally.. I wonder how many people actually falls for the scam by trying their meals, their workout etc Just to find out it's impossible without gear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just find it to be a scam and it's sad to see people pretty much lying to all of us to try their diet.. Like for more videos, yeah so you can get more money and us to waste money. Just admit you're juicing then tell us your diet

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just find it to be a scam and it's sad to see people pretty much lying to all of us to try their diet.. Like for more videos, yeah so you can get more money and us to waste money. Just admit you're juicing then tell us your diet
That’s the way it is.. Everyone trying to make a dollar.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeff Cavalier? Really? Say it ain't so! In fact wash your mouth out...

... With test cyp, possibly with a dbol kickstarter.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
That's what they all say.. I don't know this guy but you saying he only cheats ones a year is like me saying I'm natural.. Nobody really knows but they do stop to ask me have you taken anything.. I just say no... It's an easy way of saying I'm doing this for a living and I'm good at it, listen to me and you'll achieve this naturally.. I wonder how many people actually falls for the scam by trying their meals, their workout etc Just to find out it's impossible without gear.
Exactly, you don't know this guy. Clearly. He's not some instagram celebrity. He's a sports specific trainer, who trains pro athletes for a living. He's 40, he's not doing this for attention. He's not huge. And he's the one guy I actually believe only has one cheat meal per year on his birthday. He's a total health nut.
I don't trust any of the others.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, you don't know this guy. Clearly. He's not some instagram celebrity. He's a sports specific trainer, who trains pro athletes for a living. He's 40, he's not doing this for attention. He's not huge. And he's the one guy I actually believe only has one cheat meal per year on his birthday. He's a total health nut.
Well I don't know the guy.. I recognize the name so I've provably seen him. Im just saying that I haven't heard many of these youtubers, actually none admit gearuse. Like that prank guy Vitaly, 60 days transformation then he released some package to buy to look like him.

Not only do I know he took something I can also say what he took.. At least one thing I'm pretty damn sure of

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally love some of his recommendations, and have learned a good bit from his video's. And, I'm not saying you can't get and sustain his physical nature without any type of gear. I just find it hard to believe that everything he says is 100% truthful and he isn't just trying to sell some of his programs. Hell, I know if it was me, and I was training stars, and pro athletes, and had youtube videos, and was selling workout programs. I might take something low dose not to necessarily get bigger, but just to keep myself in the best shape and appearance that I could be in.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jeff looks like my elementary school gym teacher. Oatmeal, eggs and protein shake for breakfast after running ten miles daily, never eats added salt, never eats sugar, doesn't eat baked goods, doesn't use artificial sweetener, lifts high intensity for an hour daily, and been doing it for many many many years... A guy will look like that, natty. Dude only weighs 170lbs.

I will also add that he does have some great educational content on his YouTube channel. He is not just a personal trainer but also a physical therapist, and a lot of time spent on his videos deal with avoiding bad form and injuries.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL at this thread becoming a Jeff Cavalier natty discussion.

Oh well, I'll join in...
U call this natty?? :

Jeff-Cavaliere-04 (1).jpg

This is high dose trt. Off course he is on trt, who isn't?? His whole career depends on him looking like that, so he is probably on more then just trt...

Juts look at how he continued to get bigger as the athleanx channel grew.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Jeff looks like my elementary school gym teacher. Oatmeal, eggs and protein shake for breakfast after running ten miles daily, never eats added salt, never eats sugar, doesn't eat baked goods, doesn't use artificial sweetener, lifts high intensity for an hour daily, and been doing it for many many many years... A guy will look like that, natty. Dude only weighs 170lbs.

I will also add that he does have some great educational content on his YouTube channel. He is not just a personal trainer but also a physical therapist, and a lot of time spent on his videos deal with avoiding bad form and injuries.
Thats what im sayin

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL at this thread becoming a Jeff Cavalier natty discussion.

Oh well, I'll join in...
U call this natty?? :

View attachment 170655

This is high dose trt. Off course he is on trt, who isn't?? His whole career depends on him looking like that, so he is probably on more then just trt...

Juts look at how he continued to get bigger as the athleanx channel grew.
I reckon he just eats a lot of beef hey AlexPowell

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I reckon he just eats a lot of beef hey AlexPowell
Why is it so hard to believe thats natty? I looked similar for a while when i weighed 180 before i even thought about touching steroids

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I did crossfit 5-6 days a week and trained jiujitsu, muay thai, and mma specific sparring 6 days a week and ate alot of chicken. Seriously looking like that all natural isnt outside of the realm of possibility

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why is it so hard to believe thats natty? I looked similar for a while when i weighed 180 before i even thought about touching steroids
I’m not especially saying he isn’t bro - I’m just highlighting alex’s Unshakeable believe that beef can achieve anything lol.

Honestly I do think as a default position that most people at the peak of any fitness or athletic field probably are on something as history tells us eventually so many get caught or admit to it. As I said early on though, if you have great genetics you can look damn good as a natty if you nail training and diet. Definitely not possible for all but for some yeah sure. I like Jeff, he focuses on the technical aspects a lot more than some others and he seems like a stand up guy. Doesn’t personally make any odds to me if he juices or not........

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it doesnt to me either i just really cant understand why its so hard to believe that that could be done naturally. Im going to disagree with you though and say that i believe anyone can look damn good natty if they nail training and diet. I just literally cant make myself believe that its just impossible for some peopme to get in shape. Given the determination and knowledge and diet and training i think anyone can do it. Most people are just lacking in one of those areas or just dont have a reason to try it. I see that one alot too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it doesnt to me either i just really cant understand why its so hard to believe that that could be done naturally. Im going to disagree with you though and say that i believe anyone can look damn good natty if they nail training and diet. I just literally cant make myself believe that its just impossible for some peopme to get in shape. Given the determination and knowledge and diet and training i think anyone can do it. Most people are just lacking in one of those areas or just dont have a reason to try it. I see that one alot too.
Nah he's on juice

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’d have to define ‘damn good’ - anyone can look way better than average. Not many could get anywhere near Jeff natty......

What about those with below average test etc. ......

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s not be naive. Jeff Cavalier was the strength and conditioning coach for the New York Mets during the steroid era. The guy knows his way around a needle. Yes, he’s only 170, but his mission statement is “train like an athlete”. He wants to look athletic, not like a juice freak.

He also tries to tell his viewers that this guy Jinder Mahal is natty.
E5936FD0-6706-4EBD-A930-C84F6DC3B2F0.jpeg

He’s caught up in the juice game like the rest of the fitness and sports world. And we all know you can use steroids to achieve the physique you want and you can’t just say something like “but Jeff isn’t even that big!” Well look at the quality of the muscle and consider he’s in his mid-40s and he has connections to steroid using athletes but pretends they don’t juice either. It’s all marketing bull shyt and admitting you juice hurts your brand. Rich Piana was one of the few honest ones out there.

Reactions: Nac
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s not be naive. Jeff Cavalier was the strength and conditioning coach for the New York Mets during the steroid era. The guy knows his way around a needle. Yes, he’s only 170, but his mission statement is “train like an athlete”. He wants to look athletic, not like a juice freak.

He also tries to tell his viewers that this guy Jinder Mahal is natty.
View attachment 170656

He’s caught up in the juice game like the rest of the fitness and sports world. And we all know you can use steroids to achieve the physique you want and you can’t just say something like “but Jeff isn’t even that big!” Well look at the quality of the muscle and consider he’s in his mid-40s and he has connections to steroid using athletes but pretends they don’t juice either. It’s all marketing bull shyt and admitting you juice hurts your brand. Rich Piana was one of the few honest ones out there.
Finally somebody sane :)

Btw I don't believe he is only 170 or is he that short? Bc in this pictures he looks to be at arround 24 - 25 FFMI...

Ps. damn the guy in the above pic has some gyno lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But why does taking gear have to mean INSANE? Cant a guy take low doses of stuff to make keeping his "exceptional natty look" year round a little bit easier?

Not everyone who takes gear has "BIG AS POSSIBLE" as their goal.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jeff's Stats and diet

Diet Plan

Breakfast – 8:30am*

Pumpkin oatmeal

Scrambled eggs & salsa

Skimmed Milk

Kiwi slices

Snack – 11:00am

Protein shake with a banana and strawberries

Lunch – 1:45pm*

Cajun grilled chicken wrap with grilled vegetables, sun dried tomatoes and hot sauce

Greek yoghurt

Sparkling water

Snack – 4:00pm*

Black bean, vegetables and onion soup

Sparking water

Dinner – 7:00pm*

Sesami tuna steak

Grilled cajun asparagus

Sweet potato mash

Sparkling water

Post Workout Snack – 10:00pm*

Protein shake
Screenshot_20180903-183121_Chrome.jpeg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But why does taking gear have to mean INSANE? Cant a guy take low doses of stuff to make keeping his "exceptional natty look" year round a little bit easier?

Not everyone who takes gear has "BIG AS POSSIBLE" as their goal.
It's not even possible to get huge without food.. You can do twenty cycles and stay at 190. And yeah I agree, if I wanted to get bigger I would