Swim's cut

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I'd start a thread...mostly to keep me focused and on target. So, the cut actually started about 3 weeks ago. Starting weight was 358. My lifts were very strong, but I just got tired of carrying the weight. Oh, I'm 44 6'6 and have 20 years of solid training under my belt and 15 years of gear use. I am always at least on Test. Starting tomorrow it will be test, tren, clen, and T3. I was astonished that the scale said 322 today. I am losing much faster than I anticipated. Not sure how much I want to lose, just wanted to see if I can truly peeled. Diet is the same, just way less carbs. Chicken and half a cup of rice 3 to 4 times a day. Today was back and shoulders, strength is slightly down. I haven't added cardio yet, as the weight is already dropping so fast. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the support. Good bunch of dudes here now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Figured I'd start a thread...mostly to keep me focused and on target. So, the cut actually started about 3 weeks ago. Starting weight was 358. My lifts were very strong, but I just got tired of carrying the weight. Oh, I'm 44 6'6 and have 20 years of solid training under my belt and 15 years of gear use. I am always at least on Test. Starting tomorrow it will be test, tren, clen, and T3. I was astonished that the scale said 322 today. I am losing much faster than I anticipated. Not sure how much I want to lose, just wanted to see if I can truly peeled. Diet is the same, just way less carbs. Chicken and half a cup of rice 3 to 4 times a day. Today was back and shoulders, strength is slightly down. I haven't added cardio yet, as the weight is already dropping so fast. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the support. Good bunch of dudes here now.
I'm in

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets see if I can get a few people in here for you:
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth hairygrandpa SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whiskey Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before pics mandatory to appreciate the changes.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lets see if I can get a few people in here for you:
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 ION]

[USER=220664]DennisTheDane">Tank999[/MENT
ION]

[USER=220664]DennisTheDane
Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth hairygrandpa SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whiskey Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212
Sincerely hurt I wasn’t invited.
(Joke. Just don’t let it happen again.)

Joking. Good luck Swim. Let’s see what 6’6 with a 6 pack looks like. Good luck brotha.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You ever consider DNP? Guys over at PM swear by it. I probably don’t need to tell you that though.

Newth

Awards
You ever consider DNP? Guys over at PM swear by it. I probably don’t need to tell you that though.
Double check but I think that's like source talk around here.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang! Definitely in fir this one. Nice work coming out the gate full speed. ... that much weight in 3 weeks will get everyone excited!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Definitely in fir this one. Nice work coming out the gate full speed. ... that much weight in 3 weeks will get everyone excited!
Trying to go slow to hold onto muscle and strength. Hopefully the tren helps with that. I'm guessing 290ish will be the sweet spot

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sincerely hurt I wasn’t invited.
(Joke. Just don’t let it happen again.)

Joking. Good luck Swim. Let’s see what 6’6 with a 6 pack looks like. Good luck brotha.
Will add you to the list

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trying to go slow to hold onto muscle and strength. Hopefully the tren helps with that. I'm guessing 290ish will be the sweet spot
correct me if I'm wrong here but if you've at least got your trt dose of test and running tren alongside it.... I wouldn't think muscle loss would be an issue at all. In my book that's a wonder drug combination for any cut. Good luck to ya brother!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, nah.... shirt off to keep it real!

Here my before pic from 2014:

nov2014.JPG

Yes, it hurts my eyes too... :) LOL

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct me if I'm wrong here but if you've at least got your trt dose of test and running tren alongside it.... I wouldn't think muscle loss would be an issue at all. In my book that's a wonder drug combination for any cut. Good luck to ya brother!
My thoughts exactly...especially with the T3 which is catabolic.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
change.jpg

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work. My before pics are with 20 years of training...for strongman powerlifting. I'm not out of shape, I'm just tired of carrying 300 plus pounds around. Plus I've haven't been cut up since my early 20s. Truthfully it's going to be hard to let the side and strength go...I know it's a mental thing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see it anyway. I bet the change will be very noticeable. My diet is not as strict as it should be, to get "REALLY" lean. Life is too precious to waste it on strict diets, LOL. If anyone asks me if I'm a bodybuilder, I always say: "Nah, I have no visible abs, I'm a strongman!." ;)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see it anyway. I bet the change will be very noticeable. My diet is not as strict as it should be, to get "REALLY" lean. Life is to precious to waste it on strict diets, LOL. If anyone asks me if I'm a bodybuilder, I always say: "Nah, I have no visible abs, I'm a strongman!." ;)
What are abs? LOL

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see it anyway. I bet the change will be very noticeable. My diet is not as strict as it should be, to get "REALLY" lean. Life is to precious to waste it on strict diets, LOL. If anyone asks me if I'm a bodybuilder, I always say: "Nah, I have no visible abs, I'm a strongman!." ;)
I'll take one at the gym tomorrow...lol..not too pretty

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With that support and sufficient protein I would not worry about muscle loss at all...not even on T3. Keep your training down, calories in a deficit and protein high.

I am in to see something amazing. No pressure.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get it done Swim fan. Your dropping fat fast, with your mass you may be ready for Mr Olympia in 2 weeks

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yay another thread to kill time at work! Haha good luck you big ****er!

Newth

Awards
Yay another thread to kill time at work! Haha good luck you big ****er!
LOL.
At my job that translates into...
Yay another thread to...slow me down to much, get me in trouble for using my phone to much, take my mind off my job making me fuk up to much and earn me an extra 20 to 30$ a day......not so bad really.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WhAt kind of diet you are running pls ?
Low carb, high protein, no sugar, very little fat. Might get more specfic later, but like when a wood carver first starts sculpting, he uses a chainsaw.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Low carb, high protein, no sugar, very little fat. Might get more specfic later, but like when a wood carver first starts sculpting, he uses a chainsaw.
So going off your size, are you down to consuming just 2 cattle per day? :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see one big ripped muther trucker by the of this. Get it smashed bro

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished working out. Definitely running on fumes. Had a protein shake and ground beef in a wheat tortilla so far today. Shaking like a leaf...need some calories. 319 after workout. However, my gym has no air and it's probably 100 in here....so likely lost a lot of water.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey are you dropping Nov-R or Novalog for the cut?