What to avoid or take care after pct?

Jumpi

Awards
Hey i thought about my 2nd cycle soon and everyting is planned by i asked me a question and cant give myself an answer.

In the pct the serm let the body think there is no estrogen and my body starts to produce testoseron again by itself, but what happens after the 4-6 week pct when i stop taking sarms , is the body still producing the same amount of testosterone as when natty ?

Im just curios

Thx

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey i thought about my 2nd cycle soon and everyting is planned by i asked me a question and cant give myself an answer.

In the pct the serm let the body think there is no estrogen and my body starts to produce testoseron again by itself, but what happens after the 4-6 week pct when i stop taking sarms , is the body still producing the same amount of testosterone as when natty ?

Im just curios

Thx
Slightly confusing question bro.....

Don’t take sarms in pct.

Do take a serm, a serm is there to kickstart your hpta (which will have been surpressed on cycle) which basically gets your own test production going again.

There’s no guarantees it will be at the same level it was when you were natty but you’ve already run one cycle so that ship has sailed in some regards. Aim really is just to get it back up to a ‘good’ level - remember that natural test production changes regardless of cycling (I.e age, diet, training, sleep, stress etc etc can all affect test anyway).