1st Cycle Need Some Knowledge and Advice Please

cs11787

Awards
Hi all. I'm new to all this and need some advice and recommendations. Not new to the diet and exercise game but new to the anabolic game. Looking to get shredded while building a little more lean muscle. Something to get on a few months to help me get to my goal then I can maintain without it. I eat pretty clean and exercise about 4x a week
6'2"
230lbs
12% body fat
I have Test C 250 and Tren really available. I can get Win and HGH but may take a little while like a month. Any suggestions?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Advice don't use tren on first cycle.. You don't even know how you react on test and you go for the one with the most sides. Not to mention a first cycle is almost guaranteed to fail a little with keepable gains

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I start with just the Test c 250?
Yes that would be optimal.. Tren can mess you up extremely mentally and this coming from someone that never experience any bad sides.. If you have a girlfriend you should definitely ease in to things and start with something like test. 250-500mg

cs11787

Awards
Yes that would be optimal.. Tren can mess you up extremely mentally and this coming from someone that never experience any bad sides.. If you have a girlfriend you should definitely ease in to things and start with something like test. 250-500mg
I have a wife and two kids lol. 30 years old. Forgot to put my age

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test alone for first cycle. I would start with 500 a week split dose twice a week for 12-16 weeks. What does your AI, on cycle supports and PCT look like?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Advice don't use tren on first cycle.. You don't even know how you react on test and you go for the one with the most sides. Not to mention a first cycle is almost guaranteed to fail a little with keepable gains
Yeah this ^^^^ bro, I’ve never run tren but seen more than enough from people who have to know it’s not first (or second, or third) cycle stuff lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait........ You're wanting to run something a few months??

Just be cautious on your first cycle.
Well technically, any cycle even test should be run 12-16 weeks. So that would be 3-4 months

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a wife and two kids lol. 30 years old. Forgot to put my age
Yeah don't run it.. It can ruing your trust in your wife, snap at your kids you name it. Some people can't even handle test so at least know your boundaries a bit before nandrolone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a diet question for the most part, not a gear protocol question.

Just make sure you modulate your weight gain with diet and cardio. Do enough cardio to ensure minimal fat gain. The Tren will do the rest.