Methyl Tren

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just got a gift from a friend a box of 30 tablets of 2 mg each with methyl tren. I know this stuff is realy toxic and can easely **** you up as physicaly as mentaly, but I also know that a lot of stuff around orals is over exaggerated. Does any of you guys have experience with it, maybe as pre workout or something like that?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So just got a gift from a friend a box of 30 tablets of 2 mg each with methyl tren. I know this stuff is realy toxic and can easely **** you up as physicaly as mentaly, but I also know that a lot of stuff around orals is over exaggerated. Does any of you guys have experience with it, maybe as pre workout or something like that?
You sure you read that right? 2mg each. I have some for my next run in January and they are only 250mcg each.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it is 2 mg each, and it is reputable and quality stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it is 2 mg each, and it is reputable and quality stuff.
In an informal trial, people who were in the 2mg/day range developed highly elevated liver enzymes and Jaundice.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 mg is just absurd. But I think that 500 mcg could be just fine

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 mg is just absurd. But I think that 500 mcg could be just fine
I'm gonna run mine at 250 the first week and then bump it up to 500. They say that 500 should be in the same range as 175-250 tren-a from what I have read
So if that is the case 2mg would put you at/over a gram of tren every pill

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds just fine, are you going to split it or just pre workout?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds just fine, are you going to split it or just pre workout?
First week think I'm gonna take the 250 PWO, and then the following 3 gonna split it 1 around lunchtime, and 1 PWO cause I lift in the evenings

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be careful brother.
Take TUDCA and organ support.
Yes, that is a must with this stuff. But I'm not sure if I'll run it with this cycle, to many orals already in plan. Maybe as kick starter to a cycle after that

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that is a must with this stuff. But I'm not sure if I'll run it with this cycle, to many orals already in plan. Maybe as kick starter to a cycle after that
Yeah definetly run it as a kickstarter, and I wouldnt run other orals with it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man, I'd like to hear some feedback later! Yes, that was my idea too
Yeah if you decide to run it. I'd like to see how you do on it. I will be doing my run in January

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah if you decide to run it. I'd like to see how you do on it. I will be doing my run in January
On September 1. I'll start with some crazy mix of Epistane, DMZ, Msten and MaxLMG, with sustanon and Anavar as finisher... I'll probably save methyl Tren for March. But I'll probably log it anyway

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it says 2mg...they are fake. No lab would make that. I have only seen 250mcg per tablet. Throw it in the bin my friend

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it says 2mg...they are fake. No lab would make that. I have only seen 250mcg per tablet. Throw it in the bin my friend
Gotta be a true statement. That's like finding some ugl test at 1500mg/ml. Wouldn't trust it for a second.

I actually picked up some injectable methyl tren oxime....supposedly slightly less toxic with the oxime group attached. But I cannot wait to give this a shot. Dont you guys think it would be better at the end of the cycle rather than beginning? Kinda clean up all the weight you've put on or would it be just too awesome as a kickstart?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotta be a true statement. That's like finding some ugl test at 1500mg/ml. Wouldn't trust it for a second.

I actually picked up some injectable methyl tren oxime....supposedly slightly less toxic with the oxime group attached. But I cannot wait to give this a shot. Dont you guys think it would be better at the end of the cycle rather than beginning? Kinda clean up all the weight you've put on or would it be just too awesome as a kickstart?
I think as a kickstart it would be a beast. But at the end might work awesome as well.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you are correct in saying a lot of what people say about morals being exaggerated. However, methyl tren and halotestin might be the 2 exceptions to that rule. Dont take this stuff lightly brotha.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I've used their Anadrol and few Injectables such as EQ and Test E, all of that were potent. Maybe it is just underdosed in terms of what it says on label. I'll see what other people from my town think if they used it also

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I've used their Anadrol and few Injectables such as EQ and Test E, all of that were potent. Maybe it is just underdosed in terms of what it says on label. I'll see what other people from my town think if they used it also
Ummm 2mgs would be a huge dose.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a few months I'll start with quarter (supposedly 500 mcg), so we will see

WheyGuzzler

Awards
Printers often mess up the labels!
What if it's supposed to say .2mg
That would be 200mcg
Need to get more information about the UGL and the batch you have.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is Pharm-tec, they have Tren Rapid at 1 mg, and Tren Depot at 2 mg. Supposedly rapid are fast acting orals, and depot are slow releasing forms of drugs

drew60

Awards
I have inj m tren thats dosed at 2 mg and I have seen the inj version made up to 3mg before. I never take 2mg but I wouldnt say a 2mg pill is fake . Usually the pills are made between 250 to 500mcg that way you could just pop the whole pill or take 2. But we are talking ugl so they could dose it whatever they want. Its not like its "pharma mtren" which normally only comes at 500mcg and his is dosed at 2mg. 2 mg isnt so far out of range that I would automatically say its fake. I would just cut the pill up try it a 1mg and see of I could feel it pre workout.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have inj m tren thats dosed at 2 mg and I have seen the inj version made up to 3mg before. I never take 2mg but I wouldnt say a 2mg pill is fake . Usually the pills are made between 250 to 500mcg that way you could just pop the whole pill or take 2. But we are talking ugl so they could dose it whatever they want. Its not like its "pharma mtren" which normally only comes at 500mcg and his is dosed at 2mg. 2 mg isnt so far out of range that I would automatically say its fake. I would just cut the pill up try it a 1mg and see of I could feel it pre workout.
I don't know man. I have only spoken to a couple of guys in the last decade that could handle 1mg / day. Maybe I'm just hanging around the wrong circles but 1mg. pw seems to be twice the dose most big guys want to even mess with.

As far as the injectable being 2 or 3mg per ml....that makes much more sense. If you are sticking yourself pw or even twice a day with this stuff it allows you to use a very small amount. All the mtren like this I BELIEVE is made with all solvent so it is going to give you a good burn going in. Nobody wants to shoot 2 cc's of that crap every day for weeks at a time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyltrienolone was never approved for human use. So (unless I'm mistaken) there would not be pharma Methyltrienolone for sale.

drew60

Awards
Methyltrienolone was never approved for human use. So (unless I'm mistaken) there would not be pharma Methyltrienolone for sale.
That was my point and why I put it in quotations lol. Theres no set dose for it so to have varying doses from ugl would make sense. Im not saying its a good idea for 2mg pills im only saying theres no reason to assume its fake. If it were 150mg pills then I would say it cant be m tren. And a lot of people take 1mg of mtren for pre workout a few days a week. Thats not uncommon. Ive rarely seen someone try to cycle for 3 to 4 weeks straight.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my point and why I put it in quotations lol. Theres no set dose for it so to have varying doses from ugl would make sense. Im not saying its a good idea for 2mg pills im only saying theres no reason to assume its fake. If it were 150mg pills then I would say it cant be m tren. And a lot of people take 1mg of mtren for pre workout a few days a week. Thats not uncommon. Ive rarely seen someone try to cycle for 3 to 4 weeks straight.
I rearead your post. I understand your "pharma" meaning now.

I don't touch Methyltrienolone.
But I dont know a single person that takes 1mg of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mattabolic Anabolics 11
bighulksmash Anabolics 29
chuck box Anabolics 2
Abe Lincoln Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5