bpc 157 does it really work ? honest review on it and opinions ?

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yes looking for infor on bpc 157 does it really work ? and does it have to be injected to site of the pain or injury or does it work orally ? ive had tendonitis in the elbow off and on in left elbow i tried lots supplements and pescience genoflex has been the best ive taking far as helping it im running that and sns joint support xt together just started taking sns joint support but im looking more for something thats going to completely heal it and ive heard great things about bpc 157 peptide

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the reports

Anecdotally, another board I'm on this came up and I was surprised how many people had tried it for injuries including tendinitis. Again I was amazed that I dont remember reading a bad experience. A lot of the guys had virtually cured their problem nearly 100% with it too. A lot of people combine it with TB500.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Never ran that but tb500 was a game changer for me. My joints and ligaments never felt better and I swear I started growing hair on my head.(I’ve been very thin since 18)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes looking for infor on bpc 157 does it really work ? and does it have to be injected to site of the pain or injury or does it work orally ? ive had tendonitis in the elbow off and on in left elbow i tried lots supplements and pescience genoflex has been the best ive taking far as helping it im running that and sns joint support xt together just started taking sns joint support but im looking more for something thats going to completely heal it and ive heard great things about bpc 157 peptide
I used the patch and I believe it helped me.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used bpc157 with tb500 to recover from shoulder surgery. I used for 2 1/2 months straight of both. It was an injury from baseball. I ended up lifting about 6/7 weeks earlier than I was supposed to be pain free. I also had some nagging injuries (tendonitis in my ankle, strained oblique) that disappeared during this time. Would highly recommend for injury recovery. Idk how it compares to GH. I plan to try BPC 157 with TB 500 and cjc DAC during season to see how it helps with injury prevention as well.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
If it’s real BPC-157 it’s a great healer. Used it a bunch of times. Must be locally injected.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
best place to buy from ? and it does have to be injected ? i read he can work orally even with injuries

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
best place to buy from ? and it does have to be injected ? i read he can work orally even with injuries
Oral with the same dose? I've always seen guys injecting at the problem area. Maybe I misunderstood. As soon as I have some extra kids I'm definitely giving this a try. Maybe even open up a clinic at my gym for all the tennis elbows!

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive read it can be taken orally and it works the same cause its gastric peptide it worked with rats orally i know people inject it im not sure of the dose tho but i know i read what dose and couple of guys told me that they took orally and it did wonders for there tennis elbow and shoulders

CJNator

Awards
I absolutely love it, I have inflammatory bowel syndrome and it’s helps me greatly. I’m off all my medicine and it’s been helping me through it all. I’ll be on my old medicine soon but I’ll be staying on BPC. I do not measure the dose, I just try to keep it consistent.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
did u notice any joint improvements with it ?

CJNator

Awards
did u notice any joint improvements with it ?
My joints are about the same, but I’ll say that my rotator cuff feels better. I’m constantly on my feet at work so I can’t really tell if it does help but I’m sure it does.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
cool and u take it orally ? how do u take it ? ive read so many different thing whats best to mix it with if u take orally ? and wheres a good place to purchase ? thanks

CJNator

Awards
cool and u take it orally ? how do u take it ? ive read so many different thing whats best to mix it with if u take orally ? and wheres a good place to purchase ? thanks
Yea I take it orally and I’ll send you some links.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took bpc-157 2x a day for about 2 months with no relief for my rotator cuff surgery. I overlapped that with the TB 500 and still had no shoulder relief.. My knee (torn meniscus and acl), however did start feeling better.
I went to my shoulder surgeon last week and he was very nervous when he saw my lack of movement on my arm.. MRI coming up. His PA thinks it's torn again. F me...

CJNator

Awards
I took bpc-157 2x a day for about 2 months with no relief for my rotator cuff surgery. I overlapped that with the TB 500 and still had no shoulder relief.. My knee (torn meniscus and acl), however did start feeling better.
I went to my shoulder surgeon last week and he was very nervous when he saw my lack of movement on my arm.. MRI coming up. His PA thinks it's torn again. F me...
Were you using your shoulder at the time?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear...that's sucks a fat balls****.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I believe so, but you have to buy a few bottles. Supposedly it’s best when you do a loading phase first which calls for quite a few bottles to be used. I tried a bottle, didn’t notice anything, but was very inconsistent with it. Two weeks off the gym my elbow pain and shoulder issues were gone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I injected BPC-157 sub-q for two months straight, once per day at standard dosage (forget what that was) for golfers elbow.

At first, I thought it was helping with inflammation as I thought I felt less pain. I think it may have been somewhat of a placebo affect though. Looking back after the 2 months, I really don’t think it accelerated the healing process.

Seems as though other people have had more favorable experiences than myself though..

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
sorry to hear about your shoulder yea my left elbow has giving hell off and on for 2 years so thats why i was thinking about bpc 157 since i tried everything else