gonna try epistane...again

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do you guys that have had successful epistane runs run it with? As posted before it kicked my as" last time...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do you guys that have had successful epistane runs run it with? As posted before it kicked my as" last time...
Have you ever used Trest?
It kicked me pretty hard too. But im jealous of the guys that can use it.
If I try it again, it'll probably be with Trest.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be jealous of me. Used to run it at 60/day back in 2010 and felt great. SD I feel like death at 10.

Anyways, in your other thread Johnny, we talked about Stanodrol and I posted a link for you as well. That would help, Trest in any form would help, and of course testosterone would be the best but don’t know where you are in your aas progression for that. Maybe that’s the nest step?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Be jealous of me. Used to run it at 60/day back in 2010 and felt great. SD I feel like death at 10.

Anyways, in your other thread Johnny, we talked about Stanodrol and I posted a link for you as well. That would help, Trest in any form would help, and of course testosterone would be the best but don’t know where you are in your aas progression for that. Maybe that’s the nest step?
I am jealous (seriously). Lol.

But, at least I can run SD a lttle higher.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epi and td trest was a great combo, felt amazing on cycle but for me the recovery from it took way longer (used nolva in pct but went from pct to a aggressive cut with only a week or so inbetween - really fcuked me by the end of the cut and my t was down from mid range to way below low)....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi and td trest was a great combo, felt amazing on cycle but for me the recovery from it took way longer (used nolva in pct but went from pct to a aggressive cut with only a week or so inbetween - really fcuked me by the end of the cut and my t was down from mid range to way below low)....
Apparently it crushes your hpta. 6-8 weeks MAX. I bought a half dozen 20ml vials and put in a gym bag to forget about until I got on TRT. The temptation was definitely there for a while.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

yeah i thought i might be double posting about the stanadrol lol oops

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy sucks man. Gotta get something that’ll help. But anyone of those three would do nicely.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey i was reading about some people get bile duct blockage and it causes the same symptoms i got with epistane. i did NOT run any liver support with it maybe thats the key???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey i was reading about some people get bile duct blockage and it causes the same symptoms i got with epistane. i did NOT run any liver support with it maybe thats the key???
TUDCA Specifically helps with the blockage.
....but I believe there are other factors.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is probably not more harmful to the liver then having 2 beers a day which isn't nearly as harmful as having 10 during one day and people do that a lot. If you dose epistane at a (normal dose) it shouldn't be bad at all..

Theres no such thing as bad responders, there's just too high bodyfat to notice a difference and considering epistane is more of a cutter or recomp it's gonna be hard to see much for some people while taking a bulker like dbol would be even worse probably. Diet is obviously key too.. I don't think one could expect that much mirror difference on epistane without having a 4 pack at least to begin with.

If youre not satisfied it's either one of these things or you're too muscular and used a steroid previously. The actual steroid affects us all the same way, granted some are just more genetically gifted and will notice more naturally and more with he steroid than others.

I think test alone would make a huge difference with epistane

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is probably not more harmful to the liver then having 2 beers a day which isn't nearly as harmful as having 10 during one day and people do that a lot. If you dose epistane at a (normal dose) it shouldn't be bad at all..

Theres no such thing as bad responders, there's just too high bodyfat to notice a difference and considering epistane is more of a cutter or recomp it's gonna be hard to see much for some people while taking a bulker like dbol would be even worse probably. Diet is obviously key too.. I don't think one could expect that much mirror difference on epistane without having a 4 pack at least to begin with.

If youre not satisfied it's either one of these things or you're too muscular and used a steroid previously. The actual steroid affects us all the same way, granted some are just more genetically gifted and will notice more naturally and more with he steroid than others.

chados the epistane made me sick af but it also put changes on my body that ive never seen before. i tried to run it again last month at 20mg per day and at 2.5 weeks i got sick af again so idk maybe there adding something else to this gp epistane idk

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chados the epistane made me sick af but it also put changes on my body that ive never seen before. i tried to run it again last month at 20mg per day and at 2.5 weeks i got sick af again so idk maybe there adding something else to this gp epistane idk
Well that could be you being sensitive.. Some people can't take anything, some barely get sides on whatever they take and some can handle some compounds and some they feel sick on.. You're not the first feeling bad on epi that's for sure.. I don't feel any different from being natural on epistane, only thing I've ever had sides with was tren when I dosed it too high one time.

Many people have to use test with orals as an example and maybe that's where the problem was for you..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try a different oral. If you are “sick af” on 20 of Epi, don’t consider it again. Get some DMZ or Msten. Or BOTH - Muuuuhaaahaaahaa!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could snort 80mg of epistane in one sitting and go to work a 12 hour day after running a marathon. Stuff does nothing to me other than make me strong and lean as Winstrol does, almost.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
im gonna try it one more time with a test base and liver support and ill report back...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could snort 80mg of epistane in one sitting and go to work a 12 hour day after running a marathon. Stuff does nothing to me other than make me strong and lean as Winstrol does, almost.
Ah*le. Lol.
Jk. Brother. (Jealous)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im gonna try it one more time with a test base and liver support and ill report back...
Let us know brotha. I think it’ll be a little better. There’s a few orals I’ve used more than once but there are better orals out there than Epi. Msten is one you’d really like too. Better strength the Epi too.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Do you have studies on "two beers." I agree it is on the milder side, but don't care for false info.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have studies on "two beers." I agree it is on the milder side, but don't care for false info.
I think the sentence explains my thought on it quite clearly and that I didn't state facts however ive read that aas is comparable to small amounts of alcohol a day. Epistane is not dangerous to the liver. It's not more dangerous than medicin we take every day. The reason they say 4 or 6 weeks is for us not to sue them if anything does happen. There are people getting aas prescribed at much higher doses. It's an myth caused by prohormones coming in to the market, aas has never been made to be used for 4 weeks only.

The times when steroids get dangerous more quickly is with alcohol or other substances just like any other medicin they would never release something that could potentially kill you after 4 weeks. Of course the other problem is taking too much of a substance but with aas it's quite hard to overdose short term even if it's not recommendable trying to do so.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try a different oral. If you are “sick af” on 20 of Epi, don’t consider it again. Get some DMZ or Msten. Or BOTH - Muuuuhaaahaaahaa!
Yeah I had BP headaches from Epi steel crushers, agree with Mathersby if you are going to use methylated Pro-hormones... Instead of non-methylated injectable aas, might as well get some more bang for your liver stress dollar and use DMZ, M-Sten, S-Drol.

I've ran mostly oral Pro-hormones for the past few years logging on here, now switched to IM aas to reduce liver stress, and while Epistane is 'milder' compared to say M1T or Halodrol on liver enzymes values... It by no means is easy on it. Just like the other methyl PH it still raised my values even with TUDCA and NAC to help.

I'm not going to post my personal health records, but I was doing pretty rigourous bloodwork during all that too.

That said I did try it later with better cycle support and no BP headaches, but also used German Pharma Epi 20... Likely higher quality.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What brand Epi are you running? I was going to get some Body Conscious Epi, but they don't have it on their site anymore. Unreal.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had BP headaches from Epi steel crushers, agree with Mathersby if you are going to use methylated Pro-hormones... Instead of non-methylated injectable aas, might as well get some more bang for your liver stress dollar and use DMZ, M-Sten, S-Drol.

I've ran mostly oral Pro-hormones for the past few years logging on here, now switched to IM aas to reduce liver stress, and while Epistane is 'milder' compared to say M1T or Halodrol on liver enzymes values... It by no means is easy on it. Just like the other methyl PH it still raised my values even with TUDCA and NAC to help.

I'm not going to post my personal health records, but I was doing pretty rigourous bloodwork during all that too.

That said I did try it later with better cycle support and no BP headaches, but also used German Pharma Epi 20... Likely higher quality.
German Pharm is good to go? Their bottles reminded me of some type of bunk product, which is why I didn't. Stupid reason prob.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
German Pharm is good to go? Their bottles reminded me of some type of bunk product, which is why I didn't. Stupid reason prob.
Yeah German Pharma is pretty consistently good and I like the simple clean label. No flashy gimmicks just the needed compounds.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
best quality ive ever seen. ive taken alot of stuff from big brand companies and literally didnt feel anything! gp is awesome. Im on my 3rd week 40 mg a day and this time i added stanodrol, cell cycle assist, and cell tudca ,and potassium pills and so far NO sides like before knock on wood! :)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
best quality ive ever seen. ive taken alot of stuff from big brand companies and literally didnt feel anything! gp is awesome. Im on my 3rd week 40 mg a day and this time i added stanodrol, cell cycle assist, and cell tudca ,and potassium pills and so far NO sides like before knock on wood! :)
Wow, no ****. Compared to havoc or LGI/ Body Conscious..etc? Did you order straight from UK?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah German Pharma is pretty consistently good and I like the simple clean label. No flashy gimmicks just the needed compounds.
I'm going to order, are you in the States? Any issues from UK? Cheers

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes usa lol no problems at all shipped from uk to usa in 5 days...most amazing results you could even imagine but that first time...the SIDES were insane omg!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I want some but I’m too much of a puss ball to order it lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want some but I’m too much of a puss ball to order it lol
If you're worried about the legality of it....dont be. Nobody is going to mess with you for ordering it.

In theory, they could confiscate it at customs, but they won't. Read all of the testimonies.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
yes usa lol no problems at all shipped from uk to usa in 5 days...most amazing results you could even imagine but that first time...the SIDES were insane omg!
Sides with Epi and Tren combined? I was going to order this combo-- what sides are we talking?

slibbey

Awards
Just noticed GP changed their products. Some of them are not what they were before! “Epistan” is no longer Epistane.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just noticed GP changed their products. Some of them are not what they were before! “Epistan” is no longer Epistane.
Just curious...what is it now?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
The reformulations look sh1t :/
So they dont have true Epi anymore? Jeesum if you want to run Epi there is nothing else besides Havoc from what I see.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
legarthy and nausious to the point of not being able to function.
**** bro, that doesn't sound like epi or PH Tren. Did you see gains, or do you think it could have been something else?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reformulations look sh1t :/
Yeah I just saw this, thanks for heads up.

Epistan = Hexadrone (which I like). Actually Blackstone Labs EpI product used to combine with Hexadrone. This product was formerly 20mg Epistane

M-drol = Max LMG now. It used to be 10mg DMZ caps.

Perhaps let's see if German Pharma wants to elaborate why they got rid of the 17-a methyl PHs in favor of Hexadrone and Max LMG.

I haven't checked the rest of the PH or SARM line up yet. Wonder what spurred the sudden switch?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone vouch for PH Formulations Epi? Seems to be the only real Epi besides Havoc. Havoc is a rip right now for two bottles...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** bro, that doesn't sound like epi or PH Tren. Did you see gains, or do you think it could have been something else?
Its definately legit something lol i had poppin muscles i mean boulders all over my body i had never looked like that before i was amazed. Im runnin again now with proper cycle support plus stanodrol and no sides at all. Strength was insane last time too i was getting 3 sets of 185 for 12 reps ive never been really strong so im sure thats light weight to most of you but im 51 and i could only get about 6 reps of 185 in my 20s!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s always brawn epi. There gtg

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Its definately legit something lol i had poppin muscles i mean boulders all over my body i had never looked like that before i was amazed. Im runnin again now with proper cycle support plus stanodrol and no sides at all. Strength was insane last time too i was getting 3 sets of 185 for 12 reps ive never been really strong so im sure thats light weight to most of you but im 51 and i could only get about 6 reps of 185 in my 20s!
That's awesome man- you just sold me with that response. So you fought thru the lethargy and horrible sides?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So its weird, I just checked their site - they have no Tren and Epi!! WTF, this time last week they had it, now 7 days later, no go! Ugh. I wanted to try this combo based on your results. Fawk.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_6085.JPG

Epi is there bro maybe try using a vpn
Sometimes they geo block

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It's back in stock!! Ordering tonight, thx Snake. Might pick up some 6-bromo too, been 10 years since I ran that stuff.