LGD Sarms stack lgd 4033, lgd 3303, mk677

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Starting tomorrow I will be stacking LGD 4033 at 5mg twice a day with LGD 3303 three times a day 3mg each. I will also be running 10mg of mk677 before bed. 6 weeks of lgd 3303 and 8 weeks of lgd 4033.

Things to note is I am on TRT so no PCT will be needed. My starting morning weight is 177.

My lifts
Flat bench 225x12 PR. best 1 rep max 265 paused 285 touch and go. Deadlift max is 385 sumo. squat max is 370. My total is a 1025

My goals with this cycle is to increase strength and mass.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you done anything else for a cycle before? And do you have more lgd in case you decide to run longer or increase dosage as you go?

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Yeah I have ran a few different prohormones and low dose deca once.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
But no I'm probably just going to stick with the 8 weeks at most I dont like running any orals very long

Alistair_

Awards
Keep us posted on your progress. I tried 3303 at 15mg a day for 4 weeks. It was okay. Body scans showed I only gained 2 pounds of lean mass but my BF also went down a little.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Will do, I will be updating weekly or if any changes occur earlier. I will also try to reply back to any questions as soon as possible.

Alistair_

Awards
Will do, I will be updating weekly or if any changes occur earlier. I will also try to reply back to any questions as soon as possible.
What are your goals for this cycle? I was eating about 300 calories above maintenance all from clean food and 3303 had a recomp affect on me. I found it to be very dry and my joints didn’t like it too much.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Mainly just to gain strength idk what my calories are cause I dont really track I've always went by feel and the weight on the scale. I would like to gain 10 pounds in 8 weeks though.

Alistair_

Awards
Counting calories can be tough. It’s easier to judge portion sizes and adjust accordingly if you’re not gaining or losing weight

Last edited:

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
That's what's always worked for me. I mean I could be more strict with it and of course probably get better results. But I stick with what works.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Day 1 done
I'm not dead so there is that. And its day one so I know I'm not going to feel anything yet.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Starting tomorrow I will be stacking LGD 4033 at 5mg twice a day with LGD 3303 three times a day 3mg each. I will also be running 10mg of mk677 before bed. 6 weeks of lgd 3303 and 8 weeks of lgd 4033.

Things to note is I am on TRT so no PCT will be needed. My starting morning weight is 177.

My lifts
Flat bench 225x12 PR. best 1 rep max 265 paused 285 touch and go. Deadlift max is 385 sumo. squat max is 370. My total is a 1025

My goals with this cycle is to increase strength and mass.
What is your rationale for Mk677 before bed?