My first SARM cycle - Ostarine only cycle

Slibo

Awards
Hi Guys,
So excited to be here. (Newby alert)

Background info:
I weigh 102kg morning weight.
26 yo
Never used any anabolics, only pure usn branded supplements.

I have gained a lot of fat, as well as muscle over my years of training (6-7 years).

I came across an article on SARMs.
My question is, what can i expect from an Ostarine cycle only (12.5mg for 8 weeks), taking in consideration that i need to be very strict on my diet and include cardio as well.
Also for a cycle that long, what Serms can i look towards using after my cycle is complete?

Thanks in advance guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi Guys,
So excited to be here. (Newby alert)

Background info:
I weigh 102kg morning weight.
26 yo
Never used any anabolics, only pure usn branded supplements.

I have gained a lot of fat, as well as muscle over my years of training (6-7 years).

I came across an article on SARMs.
My question is, what can i expect from an Ostarine cycle only (12.5mg for 8 weeks), taking in consideration that i need to be very strict on my diet and include cardio as well.
Also for a cycle that long, what Serms can i look towards using after my cycle is complete?

Thanks in advance guys.
The only use I have found with osta is maintaining muscle during a cut. I used 25mg a day a few years back and wasn't very impressed. I guess it's ok for a cut or a recomp, I was also on 3-5pumps of dermacrine at that time

Slibo

Awards
I need to get my body fat percentage down, and strict diet is not doing it fast enough for me.
Iv gone from eating 6 meals a day to 3. Excluding my post workout shake.

Iv heard/read excellent reviews on Cardarine, but i am afraid of losing the muscle that i attained over the years. I am also considering Nutrobal (MK-677) which is not a SARM, but it provides good results in terms of lean muscle, but it causes water retention.
Any advice?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only use I have found with osta is maintaining muscle during a cut. I used 25mg a day a few years back and wasn't very impressed. I guess it's ok for a cut or a recomp, I was also on 3-5pumps of dermacrine at that time
Same here. Although I was about 47 at the time & the joint benefits were really nice. Not sure I'd run it again solo.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you say i should not do it?. Have you had any bad responses while using it, or are you speaking from a spectators perspective?
There are many compounds out there that will help you achieve you’re goal. Ostarine is weak and hardly worth the suppression. I tried it for a couple weeks and was unsatisfied so I said f*ck this it’s isnt worth suppressing myself. It gave me anxiety too.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to get my body fat percentage down, and strict diet is not doing it fast enough for me.

Iv heard/read excellent reviews on Cardarine, but i am afraid of losing the muscle that i attained over the years. I am also considering Nutrobal (MK-677) which is not a SARM, but it provides good results in terms of lean muscle, but it causes water retention.
Any advice?

I'd liked MK677 for the sleep & recovery & all day muscle fullness - but the increase in appetite for a lot of people is a problem on a cut or recomp.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Any advice?
It’s not a fat burner so it’s not going to make any significant impact on the speed at which you lose body fat.......

Slibo

Awards
Which Alternatives would you recommend?.
Iv never used anything other than the branded USN product (Creatine + Bcca's and Whey).
Not looking to compete or anything, just want to get my summer body ready, by slashing excess fat around the waist and chest

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add 9mg of boron daily and 200mg of caffeine and start lifting heavy ****.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any advice?
It’ll take 6 months to see results from mk677, so keep that in mind. It’s a long term cycle because it’s slow acting. Side effects kick in immediately on it but you won’t see body composition changes for a while. And cardarine has to be the most overrated PED. It’s mostly a marketing scam in my opinion. There are some quality sarms out there. Some people would recommend s4 for what your looking for. I’m on yk11 and I think it’ll definitely help you trim down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’ll take 6 months to see results from mk677, so keep that in mind. It’s a long term cycle because it’s slow acting. Side effects kick in immediately on it but you won’t see body composition changes for a while. And cardarine has to be the most overrated PED. It’s mostly a marketing scam in my opinion. There are some quality sarms out there. Some people would recommend s4 for what your looking for. I’m on yk11 and I think it’ll definitely help you trim down.
Not true. First month on it I quickly put on a few pounds, (mostly water), had better pumps and better sleep. The water dropped by the end of the month and by month 3 I started getting leaner. I wanna say I cut it short at 20 weeks because of money. But I was satisfied. Over the past year I randomly picked up 4 bttls for a future run

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not a fat burner so it’s not going to make any significant impact on the speed at which you lose body fat.......
Caffeine, green tea and a small calorie deficit for a sustained period. 1-1.5g of protein per lb of bw.

Honestly bro it sounds like there’s probably some gaps in diet and/or training (it’s the comment about it not coming off quick enough that makes me think that). Ped’s won’t be the answer.

Just my opinion but it’s better to get to a relatively lean position and then use ped’s to really rip up pre holiday etc. They aren’t miracle drugs though, if you don’t have a solid diet and training plan in the first place most stuff you take won’t have the effect you want.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not true. First month on it I quickly put on a few pounds, (mostly water), had better pumps and better sleep. The water dropped by the end of the month and by month 3 I started getting leaner. I wanna say I cut it short at 20 weeks because of money. But I was satisfied. Over the past year I randomly picked up 4 bttls for a future run
I had a similar experience but I would consider those changes kind of subtle and I think the OP is looking for something that will bring a more drastic change, faster. Obviously the drug won’t cut him up if he doesn’t eat in a deficit.