Sleep aid

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Hey guys, currently in my 3rd week of cycling 1cc Tren E , Sust , n Mast 2x a wk. Using Cabergoline n Letro during cycle for estro levels. Having broken sleep because of the Tren E, but emotions n everything else are ok. Tried melotinin, but system is getting used to it. Any help appreciated.

Thanks ?

edsd

Awards
Hey guys, currently in my 3rd week of cycling 1cc Tren E , Sust , n Mast 2x a wk. Using Cabergoline n Letro during cycle for estro levels. Having broken sleep because of the Tren E, but emotions n everything else are ok. Tried melotinin, but system is getting used to it. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
I take zinc/mag + melatonin. Some nights I drink Sleepy Time tea before bed and this helps as well. I’m also a fan of “calm” a cheap sleep aid you can pick up on amazon and a lot of other places. Any combination of these always puts me out.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would rotate 3 or 4 things. Melatonin, Zquil, nytol.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Valerian Root Extract. Also Nature's Way Calm-Aid, long-term!

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Thanks guys for your input , will try n see which one works best. Much appreciated

Stay jacked bruthas.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin is for toddlers... phenibut or tryptophan

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Melatonin is for toddlers... phenibut or tryptophan
What kind of dose of pheni do you go with and what time do you dose? I've got quite a bit on hand. I used it once I think i took a gram and then another gram roughly 2 hrs later and continued with maybe half a gram per hour til I hit 4g. I seemed to feel good for a bit and slept well but was f$&%#d up the entire next day. I realize that's not the correct way to do it - but you know how it goes when you want something to work. Lol....been hesitant to try it since bc I cant afford to be like that for a whole day. But I'm still very interested in what it has to offer.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dose of pheni do you go with and what time do you dose? I've got quite a bit on hand. I used it once I think i took a gram and then another gram roughly 2 hrs later and continued with maybe half a gram per hour til I hit 4g. I seemed to feel good for a bit and slept well but was f$&%#d up the entire next day. I realize that's not the correct way to do it - but you know how it goes when you want something to work. Lol....been hesitant to try it since bc I cant afford to be like that for a whole day. But I'm still very interested in what it has to offer.
Wow bro... that's a huge amount, I personally wouldnt go anywhere near that. It takes a good 2-3 hours to kick in, so I wouldnt redose like you did. I take 1-2g.. 2gs feels like a decent amount of xans. Tread lightly.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow bro... that's a huge amount, I personally wouldnt go anywhere near that. It takes a good 2-3 hours to kick in, so I wouldnt redose like you did. I take 1-2g.. 2gs feels like a decent amount of xans. Tread lightly.
That's exactly what I was shooting for. Does that amount leave you with any effects the following day? I've read recommendations from 100mg-2g for sleep....kinda a big window there

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I was shooting for. Does that amount leave you with any effects the following day? I've read recommendations from 100mg-2g for sleep....kinda a big window there
100mg is worthless- Mine come in 250mg caps. I like 1.5g - feel great the next day. At first, it made me very groggy, but I've been taking it for a couple years now. Phenibut could be RX'd, it's that strong.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
I've seen happy hippo kratom, was very interested. Watched a documentary on it, Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. Was going to buy, but started reading a lot of negative sides n salmonella cases. I was looking for energy, focus, but got turned off seeing bad results. What source do you go through to get yours? How does it affect you?

Thanks

Jon

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen happy hippo kratom, was very interested. Watched a documentary on it, Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. Was going to buy, but started reading a lot of negative sides n salmonella cases. I was looking for energy, focus, but got turned off seeing bad results. What source do you go through to get yours? How does it affect you?

Thanks

Jon
If you go through a decent vendor they will test for contaminated. So the whole salmonella thing is WAY overblown. In my experience sides only come when using too high of a dose. And in that case a little food and or nap will take care of it. Kratom is a godsend to a lot of people - myself included. 7 spinal fusions and able to manage pain with just kratom a couple times a day.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
That's good to hear, I'm sure the FDA tries to scare the public with a lot of hype on supps that aren't regulated. Wow 7 spinal fusion, ouch. I had neck surgery replaced my C 4-5 n 6-7 in June, no pain back to my regular workout program, just doing less weight n more reps. Best thing I've ever done.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been playing around with phenibut for some sleep and holy cow this stuff is awesome. Takes a little longer to wake up in the morning. I'm sure that's due to just sleeping super heavy. But you feel like a million bucks when you do!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg is worthless- Mine come in 250mg caps. I like 1.5g - feel great the next day. At first, it made me very groggy, but I've been taking it for a couple years now. Phenibut could be RX'd, it's that strong.
I think it effects different people in different ways. I've went all the way up to 12 grams. Just makes me wired. Anything under 5 grams and I can't even tell I took anything. I'll take a benzo over one phenibut any day

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Of course, Xans are better... but Pheninut is very very strong for OTC. Idk how you took 12 grams, good lord. Be careful bro...I could take a bar and a half of Xans and be okay...but that is a new level.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 gram is pretty standard dose.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
So before we get to the supplements that help one fall asleep, I first wanted to share a quick blurb about things I learned while successfully self treating my own long term insomnia. Most supplements/drugs that help with sleep are absolute horse-****. Most of the drugs that help you fall asleep faster or more quickly for that matter, will either only work for a little bit for most people (melatonin), or seriously **** with sleep quality in terms of the sleep being less restful and restorative for the body and mind basically any antihistamine or prescription sleep pill.

Before I get into the sleep supplements that are helpful, I wanted to quickly state that good sleep habits have a much bigger impact on sleep quality/quantity. Cutting out stims at least 8 hours before bed, keeping a mostly regular wake/sleep schedule, going to bed before 10, using a blue light filter 45min-hour before bed on whatever device you use, and keep the room as dark as possible pack way more punch. These days I implement those strategies as automatic habit by now, they work fantastically and eliminate any need for any sleep supplement at all. I got to bed a nine, fall asleep in less than 3 minutes and wake up at 4-5 A.M. without zero intra sleep wake ups. Cognitive function and attention span are very loyal, energy levels are propaaah, and recovery from work outs is absolutely to be saluted!

When I do **** up on sleep hygiene/or simply can’t sleep for whatever reason a big bolus dose of Phenibut (1.5-2 grams) on a completely empty stomach works wonders for falling asleep quickly and feeling rested the next morning. The draw back being that Phenibut can’t be taken at that dose more than twice per week sustainable. So it works nice as a “as needed” sleep aid if melatonin doesn't work for you.

Indica Marijuana works wonders for sleep both falling asleep and feeling restful. You don’t have to smoke it either, you can vape it or use edibles too. My $25 dollar “sleep cartridge” lasts me around a month and never stops working for that purpose. If you don’t like marijuana non psychoactive CBD oil can help with sleep a lot too, although my bud tender was telling me even a tiny little bit of the THC can help the CBD work better. (Haven’t done the research yet myself, but he’s the type of guy who really does his research so I am curious to look into this further for sure.)

Now if you want to really add some quality to your sleep, Mk-677 blows everything out of the water. It is the ****ing tren of sleep aids! I cannot understate how good this **** is for getting insanely restful sleep. Now for me it doesn't help me fall asleep at all, in fact it ramps me up a little bit. Last time I took it at night I stayed until 12 A.M. But when I take it first thing in the morning I don’t even notice and the only side I get is water retention and munchies around mid afternoon. When I go to sleep thou, good god is that stuff good. I get very deep and dream filled sleep and wake up naturally after 6.5 – 7 hours and feel more rested then I do on 8-9 hours of natty sleep. It helps with well being too, when on Mk-677 I become a morning person, something which I am surely not on my own, lol. It’s just like this positive and relaxed good feeling mood that lasts all day. It’s mild but you really notice it when you go off. The dreams are so crazy and out of this world too, I look forward to going to sleep because I like how vivid and intense the dreams are. Every night almost feels like a little lifetime lived in the brain, not only do these dreams help our brains process and store information better, but they also create an incentive to make sleep a priority due to how cool they are. If you’re a fiction writer, the dreams can help with writers block quite a bit too. More times than I can count I’ve had my stuck brain un-shucken by a good dream and MK-677 brings them in every night like clockwork.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Thanks for your input. I'll chk it out n decide which is suitable for me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So before we get to the supplements that help one fall asleep, I first wanted to share a quick blurb about things I learned while successfully self treating my own long term insomnia. Most supplements/drugs that help with sleep are absolute horse-****. Most of the drugs that help you fall asleep faster or more quickly for that matter, will either only work for a little bit for most people (melatonin), or seriously **** with sleep quality in terms of the sleep being less restful and restorative for the body and mind basically any antihistamine or prescription sleep pill.

Before I get into the sleep supplements that are helpful, I wanted to quickly state that good sleep habits have a much bigger impact on sleep quality/quantity. Cutting out stims at least 8 hours before bed, keeping a mostly regular wake/sleep schedule, going to bed before 10, using a blue light filter 45min-hour before bed on whatever device you use, and keep the room as dark as possible pack way more punch. These days I implement those strategies as automatic habit by now, they work fantastically and eliminate any need for any sleep supplement at all. I got to bed a nine, fall asleep in less than 3 minutes and wake up at 4-5 A.M. without zero intra sleep wake ups. Cognitive function and attention span are very loyal, energy levels are propaaah, and recovery from work outs is absolutely to be saluted!

When I do **** up on sleep hygiene/or simply can’t sleep for whatever reason a big bolus dose of Phenibut (1.5-2 grams) on a completely empty stomach works wonders for falling asleep quickly and feeling rested the next morning. The draw back being that Phenibut can’t be taken at that dose more than twice per week sustainable. So it works nice as a “as needed” sleep aid if melatonin doesn't work for you.

Indica Marijuana works wonders for sleep both falling asleep and feeling restful. You don’t have to smoke it either, you can vape it or use edibles too. My $25 dollar “sleep cartridge” lasts me around a month and never stops working for that purpose. If you don’t like marijuana non psychoactive CBD oil can help with sleep a lot too, although my bud tender was telling me even a tiny little bit of the THC can help the CBD work better. (Haven’t done the research yet myself, but he’s the type of guy who really does his research so I am curious to look into this further for sure.)

Now if you want to really add some quality to your sleep, Mk-677 blows everything out of the water. It is the ****ing tren of sleep aids! I cannot understate how good this **** is for getting insanely restful sleep. Now for me it doesn't help me fall asleep at all, in fact it ramps me up a little bit. Last time I took it at night I stayed until 12 A.M. But when I take it first thing in the morning I don’t even notice and the only side I get is water retention and munchies around mid afternoon. When I go to sleep thou, good god is that stuff good. I get very deep and dream filled sleep and wake up naturally after 6.5 – 7 hours and feel more rested then I do on 8-9 hours of natty sleep. It helps with well being too, when on Mk-677 I become a morning person, something which I am surely not on my own, lol. It’s just like this positive and relaxed good feeling mood that lasts all day. It’s mild but you really notice it when you go off. The dreams are so crazy and out of this world too, I look forward to going to sleep because I like how vivid and intense the dreams are. Every night almost feels like a little lifetime lived in the brain, not only do these dreams help our brains process and store information better, but they also create an incentive to make sleep a priority due to how cool they are. If you’re a fiction writer, the dreams can help with writers block quite a bit too. More times than I can count I’ve had my stuck brain un-shucken by a good dream and MK-677 brings them in every night like clockwork.
^^^^ BRO!!!!-^^^^

You've TOTALLY sold me on this

I'll be buying some ASAP!!!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best source for Phenibut is Liftmide
Incredibly cheap if your buying just the powder instead of caps....especially for what it does. I understand the argument about sleep aids helping you sleep but not get tested. I cant even take a benadryl or I'm groggy half the next day. And most otc sleep aids at the pharmacy are just some sort of antihistamine just like that. But as long as you dont overdue the pool pheni you sleep great AND wake up feeling awesome on less than 8 hrs sleep. This coming from a guy with 4 small children who gets up before the sun to do my lifting. I wouldn't mess with anything that took away from my gym intensity.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I take about a gram. You can feel the effect for about 12 hrs

jonnyroyal86

Awards
I'll chk out phenibut Not a big fan of benadryl, wake up groggy, or it wires me n can't sleep. I hear ya , I have 2 kiddies 5yr n 18m old. Are you keeping your gains n appetite good. Sometimes I force myself to eat, especially more carbs on leg day. Thanks for the input.
Jon

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll chk out phenibut Not a big fan of benadryl, wake up groggy, or it wires me n can't sleep. I hear ya , I have 2 kiddies 5yr n 18m old. Are you keeping your gains n appetite good. Sometimes I force myself to eat, especially more carbs on leg day. Thanks for the input.
Jon
The first few times I tried it....when i woke up in the middle of the night to deal with the kids i felt "heavy" but that wore off. Other than that if you dose it correctly it just seems to very subtly relax me and give me a bit of a mood boost. I take it at about 5pm on an empty stomach. Although it is very relaxing I seem to get some extra energy in the evening just because I dont feel so bogged down from the day. Then at bedtime its lights out! I can eat more when I'm relaxed like that too. Last night I didnt get to bed til about 1am and was up at 6 to lift. Took pheni at 530pm. Had a great workout.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have chronic insomnia among other things. Currently I take:
Ambien
Xanax
Belsomra
Seroquel
Gabapentin
& Melatonin
And I still don’t sleep worth ****.

Do you guys think phenibut or MK677 would help at all?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apex Alchemy 22
Renew1 Apex Alchemy 15
Supplements 56
OTC Drug 10
Supplements 21