UGL Testosterone Cyp

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
What are the odds that I buy testosterone Cyp from a under ground source and it is not Cyp but something else or its tainted with another androgen

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used 10 different sources for test, and every time it was test. Your odds are good. It’s cheap to make and if the UGL is not slaughtered with negative reviews online then it’s probably good.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont think test is faked much at all. As in I haven't seen anyone that bought test claim that it was anything else. Problems arise when you get to the more expensive and or rare compounds.

Like mathersby said, do a little homework on your ugly and your good to go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can think of 8 that I wouldn’t even get labs on to verify. I’m 100% when I buy it, it’s exactly what they claim. I get that UGLs get a bad name, but there’s plenty that have stood the test of time and I personally appreciate their existence

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
I can think of 8 that I wouldn’t even get labs on to verify. I’m 100% when I buy it, it’s exactly what they claim. I get that UGLs get a bad name, but there’s plenty that have stood the test of time and I personally appreciate their existence
Can you PM there brand name

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ummmmm, I’ll pm you guys but of course not about a “source”
PM’s sent.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will continue adding a pound of peanut butter a day until all 50 lbs are mine.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. Yesterday was 3000 calories just in peanut butter in addition to about 6 meals.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at all. Yesterday was 3000 calories just in peanut butter in addition to about 6 meals.
Hahaha. All I can picture is fat bastard from thos Austin Powers movies with empty jars of peanut butter laying all around you.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me sources! Probably about to get booted out of the Low T Center in a few weeks so I need a source too! LOL YOLO FTW

Falcons489

Awards
Good luck on those 50pounds bro. Lol I've been lurking forever on this forum and literally just realized you can't specify a source smh. Test is hard to get around my area due to a recent move.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on those 50pounds bro. Lol I've been lurking forever on this forum and literally just realized you can't specify a source smh. Test is hard to get around my area due to a recent move.
Where are you? You can order online?