Deca only cycle

DemonDevster

Awards
Im running 1200mg of deca a week split into 2 2ml injections. Only sides back pump when lying down and night sweats. Your opinions go! (Also thinking of throwing in low dose dbol) (also have ai and hcg)

DemonDevster

Awards
Also have mk477 will probs use that later as well

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious what's your cycle history?

DemonDevster

Awards
One previous cycle of test with mk677 never done deca and since i cant get any more test. I have 2 ml left from last time.

1 ml test 250 with 60 mg of dbol/day and mk477

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you have never done deca and you jumped on 1200mg a week? Wow. How long have you been on this?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1200 is high for deca do you have caber or prami.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over kill, not a steroid to **** around with at all. Deca stays in the system a long time and it sides last allot longer. Guys have reported having deca dick for over a year after stopping.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's fine. Marc lobliner has been prescribed it by his doctor, you know for joint support. So it must be perfectly safe. My doctor keeps recommending fish oil, what a spaz.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running 1200mg of deca a week split into 2 2ml injections. Only sides back pump when lying down and night sweats. Your opinions go! (Also thinking of throwing in low dose dbol) (also have ai and hcg)
That's such an overkill. Youve got to understand that as a beginner which you are, that amount is way too much. First you don't know how you react and second your body does have a limit how much muscle you'd put on and that amount will give you diminishing returns. Save your money and health and get some damn test. You'd need to be huge as hell and have a lot of cycles under your belt to use that amount and actually benefit from it. Another thing is that stacking is way more effective than to just use deca

DemonDevster

Awards
That's such an overkill. Youve got to understand that as a beginner which you are, that amount is way too much. First you don't know how you react and second your body does have a limit how much muscle you'd put on and that amount will give you diminishing returns. Save your money and health and get some damn test. You'd need to be huge as hell and have a lot of cycles under your belt to use that amount and actually benefit from it. Another thing is that stacking is way more effective than to just use deca
I would get more test but the test man basically died so you recommend lowering the dose then what you recon to 800 or 600 and the reason im doing a higher dose is its going out of date soon and i have like 12 ml left (i got a crazy deal)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get more test but the test man basically died so you recommend lowering the dose then what you recon to 800 or 600 and the reason im doing a higher dose is its going out of date soon and i have like 12 ml left (i got a crazy deal)
I agree 600 is at the max in my opinion.. That's a strong dose for a nandrolone.. It's not gonna get bad cause it gets outdated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. Sounds PERFECTLY reasonable to me!

:)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I guess I have to be the dyck here. OP, how much research did you do? 30 minutes on google will show you joint relief warrants 150-300mg/week, cycles for beginners 300-500, advanced athletes up to 800. With MOST finding they need no more than 4-500. Actually 5 minutes of research. And then, you run one of the longest esters you can get. If you don’t know or don’t care about adhering to doses built on decades of research on this drug, I’m going to just assume you have no prolactin ancillaries on hand and no post cycle? And when do you start your post cycle with Deca? How long until you start to see effects and how long until it clears your system? This is bare minimum knowledge, and honestly can be achieved inside of a day. And so can finding a steroid source so you have testosterone: the backbone of 90% of cycles. I hope you are single right now, since you won’t be able to be useful in bed for a very long time, coming up very soon.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. I guess I have to be the dyck here. OP, how much research did you do? 30 minutes on google will show you joint relief warrants 150-300mg/week, cycles for beginners 300-500, advanced athletes up to 800. With MOST finding they need no more than 4-500. Actually 5 minutes of research. And then, you run one of the longest esters you can get. If you don’t know or don’t care about adhering to doses built on decades of research on this drug, I’m going to just assume you have no prolactin ancillaries on hand and no post cycle? And when do you start your post cycle with Deca? How long until you start to see effects and how long until it clears your system? This is bare minimum knowledge, and honestly can be achieved inside of a day. And so can finding a steroid source so you have testosterone: the backbone of 90% of cycles. I hope you are single right now, since you won’t be able to be useful in bed for a very long time, coming up very soon.
^^^ REALITY! ^^^

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And a heads up, at 2.2ml’s that deca will last you 5.45 weeks, so once it starts to actually work, your cycle will be concluded. There so much good knowledge and information on this forum and I worry most don’t read any of it at all.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
INB4 perma-deca-dick

Throw some test in there and cut the deca dose by at least half, for the love of God

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would drop down to 400 and ride it as long as possible. I also would never do deca only.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would too, with test of course. I have mixed feelings about Deca 500. Some decent ugl’s do it, but I’m not a chemist, it’s probably possible it’ll hold in oil. I’ll take 300 just to be sure it’s dozed correctly/doesn’t crash etc

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at the test man basically died
Sorry bro this thread is comical.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its not gonna go bad suddenly when it expires. Don't sweat that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m cringing just thinking about 1200 of Deca with no test. I love expired shyt too. Get it on the cheapcheap.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me just say this publicly....

Even is something was definitely going to go bad (which it wasn't)...That's definitely not a good reason to shove it all into your body.
You choose the dosages of compounds based upon particular factors. ..... The posibility of them going bad isnt one of them.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he should send me his Deca and I will do a trial run for him to make sure it isn't expired yet. I would hate to see somebody inject 1200mg of bad gear. His "decka" might fall off.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s on a par with expired milk. I’ll drink the shyt outta that until it starts smelling funny. Only that’s weeks past the expiration, medications in BA have got a good 5 years indoors and I’m not much stressing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would too, with test of course. I have mixed feelings about Deca 500. Some decent ugl’s do it, but I’m not a chemist, it’s probably possible it’ll hold in oil. I’ll take 300 just to be sure it’s dozed correctly/doesn’t crash etc
I won't touch anything over 300mg/ml

DemonDevster

Awards
Im pretty sure this is just test as my dick works fine #mugged lol